Does anyone else see how hard this math is? Trump can win Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and North Carolina...

Does anyone else see how hard this math is? Trump can win Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and North Carolina, but lose Florida, and it becomes extremely difficult for him to win.

The polls out today for Ohio and PA look promising, but Trump absolutely needs Florida to win, and right now Hillary is winning comfortably there.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/election/primaries/polls/MI/Dem
cnn.com/election/primaries/polls/ct/Dem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>There are people who think Trump won't win NY and sweep even more blue states

>NY

Not gonna happen. He's losing it big time in the polls. He also lost Manhattan to Kasich during the primaries oddly enough.

It was a closed primary

Virginian here. It ain't gonna happen. Florida looks like we may have a shot though.

Clinton will win. There is no realistic path to victory for Trump.

NC-ian here , Trump could easily lose here too.

i dont see how trump is going to win Colorado, PA, or Florida.

You retards have been packing the wrong horse from day one.

Kind of funny to laugh at you though.

White America wanted Bernie Sanders.

You all just fucked it up and handed the Presidency to Shillary on a silver platter.

Burn in hell, pls.

Texan here.

Trump will lose Texas, they really hate him here.

You are by far the stupidest person in this thread.

Texas going blue would be incredible.

Are you guys joking here or what? He's got both of those states.

>Texan
>in Nevada
Kill yourself

>White America wanted Bernie Sanders.
>Millenials
>White

Mod?

North Carolina is only 70% white so it's quite possible he'll lose there.
Not out of the question considering there are plenty of legal Mexicans that live there.

Look up extra flags for Sup Forums

OH FUGG

Millennials are just regurgitated Boomers. Who also wanted Bernie

Legal hispanics vote republican in Texas.

Texan here.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

He might have burned some of those bridges based on some earlier remarks in the campaign.

Everyone insists Trump would lose New York.

That's like Ted Cruz losing Texas.

> there's idiots alive today that think a NY will ever, ever, ever go red

Extra flags you dingus

The issue with Florida is that it's a haven for baby boomers and the like which are almost always democrat, regardless of who's running.

It has been said all along, baby boomers will be the death of America. Now they're going to elect a criminal into office and yank the presidency from Trump.

Fuckin hell

Only white people are sensitive enough to let their voting patterns be altered by some mean comments.

The only people who wanted trump are rednecks, alcoholics and hard working legal Immigrants and some black people

Educated middle class white America wanted Bernie Sanders

Illegal immigrants, nig-nogs, welfare collectors and elitists want Clinton.

>Mind Blown

Well shit.

Electorates are fucked shit.

Now, how do we get Trump to win Florida?

how the fuck is trump going to take hillary's home state?

>Educated middle class white America wanted Bernie Sanders
You mean delusional millennials wanted Sanders.

Actual Texan here
No he fucking will not

>You mean delusional millennials wanted Sanders
as well as delusional Boomers.

doesn't change the fact they're right.

They wern't prepared to deal with the #BLM and other kiddos still sucking off their mother

It destroyed his campaign

Sup berniefag, haven't killed yourself yet, even after California?

What is Nixon

Why would he lose Florida?

I'm quite certain that inflammatory remarks like, "They're sending their criminals, their rapers" ect. would get on a lot of legal immigrants nerves.
Some Cubans are probably worried that he'll end the wet-foot dry-foot policy of immigration from Cuba. To get him to turn the tides he would have to agree to keep the policy going.

>delusional Boomers.
overwhelmingly voted for Clinton

if you have my Extra flag, you know im postingn from Utah and laughing at all of you.

My home town is literal paradise.
My Mormon neighbors will shoot all of you.

>> Trump winning UT

Unless he nominates Mia Love or Mitt Romney as VP that will not happen.

Have you ever spoken to a NYC police officer, cab driver or doorman?

They fucking LOVE trump and would vote for him in numbers any other republican could never dream about

I know this is hard for a leaf to understand, but in Texas we don't get butthurt over a few "inflammatory" remarks.

You the same kike who's trying to turn Illinois red too?

Why not Virginia? Too many people with white guilt ?

Idgaf about Utah. He's got Arizona and Nevada in the bag.

source?

Pretty sure Bernie had the populate vote of Educated White Americans Born in the 50s 60s 70s

Oh I understand, but I'm sure some were offended.

>All these Trump babbies

Hillary will win a Reagan-style blowout.
States that haven't gone blue in a while will.
Georgia, Kansas, Utah (!) are all in play.
Texas is a reach, though not out of the question.

>delusional bernout
Just look at the exit polls. The older you get; the more likely they voted for Clinton. Here's Michigan.
cnn.com/election/primaries/polls/MI/Dem

VA residents are very much reliant on the federal government for jobs. Espescially in the populated NOVA regions.

>NY
>Blue

haha, that's like Trump's homestate man
no way he won't win NY

Ever since Trump clinched the nomination, Utah has been moved out of play, so that theory is gone.

GA is going to be >+5% Trump

>screencap this

Why did Trump do so bad at the latest Quinnipiac poll of Florida?

A reagan-style blowout going either way is basically impossible.

>Georgia, Kansas, Utah are all in play.
Delusion.

The primary campaign is over, so nobody is hearing his message anymore. They're just hearing negative stories about him from the media.

He needs to start making some noise, like right now

yeah and if you look at race and education you see that educted white Americans voted for Bernie you fucking retarded nigger.

>implying any president can win without ohio

>Michigan going to sHillary.

I did polling in Michigan. There is no fucking way in hell that Michigan is going to hillary. NOBODY likes her. Nobody.

The great great great great majority of her "supporters" can't stand her. Only black women 35+ actually like her.

Those are college kiddos not boomers.

>NOBODY likes her. Nobody.
>2016
>not having black or Hispanic friends

shiggy diggy

only if you like to make up your own facts
since there is nothing breaking down age & race, all that may state is that the older people of color get, the more likely they are to vote.
you shouldn't be calling people delusional if you're an actual retard.

Pennsylvania and Virginia won't go red.

You're absolutely fucking retarded.

>I did polling in Michigan

Nigga you have no idea what polling even is

Can you provide proofs so we know you are legit

Old black people are boomers too. I never objected to white people voting for sanders, but boomers didn't.

>Some Cubans are probably worried that he'll end the wet-foot dry-foot policy of immigration from Cuba. To get him to turn the tides he would have to agree to keep the policy going.

No. Cuban in Miami here. In fact, it's the opposite. Cubans are very polarized in political views. Older Cuban migrants that came prior to this decade absolutely hate the new communist Cubans that are coming in for welfare and sending money to Cuba.

The wet-foot dry-foot policy is hurting Cuban-Americans and Cubans want to halt Cuban immigrations due to communists.

>not having black or Hispanic friends
I did polling in Michigan on Oakland and Wayne counties.

I spoke to tons of black and hispanic people. Black women like her if they are older. That is it. Everyone else voting for her can't stand her guts.

We had a joke in the office because it happened so often. Black men would say he was going to vote for Hillary: "because my wife told me to."

Even gay people can't stand Hillary. One guy I spoke to (richer guy in Southfield), said he was going to vote for her though he hated her. But he said his younger boyfriend was going to vote for Trump anyway to piss him off.

We did phone, area, and door knocking. We tried to do in depth statistics to find out who was voting for who and why.

Here are some interesting things we found:
Unemployed people love Trump.
Fast food workers loved Bernie.
Alpha-male high-school boys like Trump (but most can't vote anyway)
Beta-cucked nu-male high-school kids liked Bernie
Entrepreneurs go Trump.
Military goes Trump.
Married people go Trump.
Married people with teenagers/college-kids go Bernie.

Only black women 35+ actually go for and like Hillary.

white middle class americans of any age group voted for Sanders and your exit polls in Michigan prove it. Faggot.

Prove it.
I don't believe you at all.
Your entire post reeks of fake.

Trump will win Florida and lose Virginia.
Hispanics are an overrated demographic in Florida.
source: I live in Tampa.

Florida is necessary but he'll win it.

Upper middle class tended towards Clinton.

Also it depends on the state. Clinton won plenty of white with degree votes.

That woman has literally no ass.

Trump will almost undoubtedly win florida, especially if he runs with Carson as VP.

I can't speak for the legitimacy of anons claims, but fellow Michigander here

NAFTA helped btfo the automotive industry here. People with jobs don't like Clinton, hence the Sanders upset. Trump won big here too.

I'm not saying the state will flip because blacks never vote against gibsmedat, but Michigan isn't safe blue this year because of Clinton.

>Rich whites voting for Clinton

you can't make a post without proving me right and you called me delusional

also, is that non-hispanic white or are Mexicans included with that

Trump won't win NY, don't be dumb. New York is starting to reach California levels of degeneracy.

Bernie wouldn't have been better than Hillary you retarded commie.

Richer people are overwhelmingly white lad.

This, all Republicans who aren't sure they like Trump enough to vote for him here love Carson.
That said, he should go with Sessions.

Bernie would have been an entire universe better than clinton

>Trump thinks he can turn California and Oregon red
holy shit he's going to lose no matter what, isn't he?

ok, what state is that than?

If Trump can flip Ohio AND Pennsylvania, then he's flipping Florida. Believe that.

>prove it

Oh this is cute. "WE DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE YOU SO WE WANT YOUR NAME ADDRESS COMPANY BOSS'S NUMBER SSN PAYSTUB"

Anyway, I'll answer any questions though about the stuff we found. For instance, the managers kept saying we were wrong because Nate Silver said we were wrong. We'd come in with our reports or send them in and the managers would try to blame us. Our predictions put Bernie around 15 points ahead of Hillary, and we kept being told our company would suffer because Hillary was going to win.

Nate Silver can eat a dick, and we all had an awesome party while results came in proving we were right (and meaning places would pay our company again for it's findings). There is still evidence that the votes were rigged about 5% for Hillary because exit polls were closer to our actual findings and predictions and not consistant with the "election results".

Sorry that you prefer men.

Connecticut.

He would have turned our country into Venezuela. And made us pay reparations to niggers. Fucking commies are so dumb.

I don't really care if Trump wins. He is making me laugh. I've already given up on America. One party rule will possibly quiet everything down and make it predictable.

Sanderfags got their teeth smashed out. Trump has an objectively better chance to beat Hillary than Sanders because Sanders ran on a white platform in a party of niggers.

>All these Drumpf fags in THIS much denial

kek

>listen and believe

This is feminism logic

>lose Florida
implying

if it wasn't for CIA and the High Sparrow, I'd stop watching

>they're going to kill the sparrow next episode

>Trump can win

Trump isn't really running for president though. It was all a ruse. He is doing a tour to make money. Turn on the news.

I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of you not proving your employment as a polling agent.

I'm from Orlando no way he is losing Florida. Even before the attack he was going to win Florida.

Plz tell me how ;_;
Latest poll showed he's being 6-points behind Crooked Hillary

Please refute this without going "polls are rigged!"

If Trump wants to win Florida he better distance himself from Rubio.

Ah, I love that I can type the words that I just typed with only the slightest hint of sarcastic irony.

>thinking Trump is going to get the Keys to the white house
kek
whose delusional now?

Hillary needs to carry one assimilation of American clay through Jihad

and if you dont think thats how it be..
shiggy diggy