Did you guys like the Shannara Chronicles?

Did you guys like the Shannara Chronicles?

BRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

Nah. If you're going to pick a niche source material, you need to stay more accurate to it. People who don't know what the fuck Shannara is don't want to see it, and people hyped over the name just feel betrayed by the massive departures.

Daily reminder that that ass belongs to the Spaniard child from Pan's Labyrinth.

Kill yourself

Will there be a s2? Will there be big computers?

brap :[

Sure, It was pretty fun. Not great mind you, but decent.

There is no way the source material would have been received as well. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the books and everything, but they just wouldn't translate as well as what they did do with the TV series. Same thing happened with sword of truth. Sticking to the books would have made a good show for the book fans, but not a good show to sell and would have never made it past the pilot.

My roommate and I watched it, we both enjoyed it. It was just fun to watch, plus the girls were hot. I'll admit, the show's market might not be 22 year old frat bros, but hey the show had its moments.

I'd Pan her Labyrinth if you catch my nogging

oh right I forgot all about this show after the 4th or so episode

not showering for 10 days
do people really do this? after less than 3 days i start to smell like a rotten male goat

fucking loved it

>ywn live by the sea with a semen demon

Feels bad man ;____;

>do people really do this?
True 4channarians do, you would know this if you weren't visiting from other sites

I haven't showered since Christmas eve

i hope black female guard captain gets more screen time

sit on my face right NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

post that picture

I have never been so happy to be circumcised, my god.

>I have never been so happy to have one less reason to care about personal hygiene, my god.
You're retarded if you think that this happens or even that it'd be a problem if it did. If you don't shower for 10 days you have bigger issues than not being circumcised.