"We did have a black president before the orange one"

>"We did have a black president before the orange one"

LOL

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AM I RIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IASIP/comments/5m3uga/we_did_have_a_black_president_before_the_orange/
youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J&index=38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where'd you get the "fuck white people" part from?

from the video of blacks torturing a disabled white trump supporter

you sound pretty triggered OP. it's almost like you're some kind of justice warrior

THEY MADE FUN OF MY DEMAGOGUE THAT MEANS THEY ARE A STRAWMAN REEEEEEEEEEE

>it's a show goes over an conservitards head episode

Almost every episode 2bh

the only one who Im OK with is Mac as he was raised by women and unfairly has mental illness due to that

well obviously if they don't care for the president they must hate all white people

From the average liberal's opinions.

Source: Infowars

probably that video of the hate crime where black people stab and gag a white mentally challenge man

Source: My own eyes and ears

>le orange meme

he looked good in the debates and his portrait

looks great for 70, much better than shillary

They did literally nothing wrong.

FASH STATUS
[X] Bashed
[X] Bashed Bandicoot
[X] B*A*S*Hed
[_] Not bashed

...and what does that have to do with this?

DAILY REMINDER:
Hating new Its Always Sunny Episodes is a meme. The episode is solid. It is not politically slanted and I say this as a staunch Trump supporter.

why is mac the wrost guy?

which episode of It's Always Sunny was that?

the video mentions 'FUCK TRUMP..FUCK WHITE PEOPLE' like the OP

and? it's a different video entirely. why bring that up in a sunny thread.

>Much better than Hillary

That's just lies

hollywood, the democrat party, and the papers all write articles complaining about white people especially white men like every single day. Don't deny it. And the SJW fanatics all scream fuck white people on twitter all day. Just how it is. And part of why Trump won

I didn't. I was referencing OP

What does that have to do with the tv show in question?

why are Trump people so fucking sensitive? what a bunch of safe space participation trophy faggots

>Waaaaaaaaaah you're hurting my white male feelings stopppp iiit

I used to only notice things that I knew the overly sensitive left were going to get upset about but now when I'm watching movies or tv shows I see things happen and I know they're going to be shitposted to death on here. How does it feel to have become a predictable stereotype? There can't be a joke made about some dude using fake tanner because you like the guy's political opinions?

reddit.com/r/IASIP/comments/5m3uga/we_did_have_a_black_president_before_the_orange/

mmmm ok keep it up. I know which party to never vote for
>let's make an anti white party in a white majority country

because it's an extremely unfunny overplayed joke by now. They are only saying it because they are actually in fact triggered that Trump won and can't accept it

>DEMAGOGUE
Why do lefties always repeat their mantras word by word? It's almost like they don't even understand what the fuck they're saying, they're just repeating the mantra.

CTR
SJW
Cuck

>mmmm ok keep it up. I know which party to never vote for

Trumpkins pretending like they were ever going to vote Democratic is one of my favorite memes.

>a political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument.
If the shoe fits.

>leddit
no

I'm sure you do

Actually my source is my own fucking experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J&index=38

You know it's possible to like someone while still mocking them, right? There was no criticism of trump there besides his fake tan. Just relax, you're swinging at shadows.

And all of those were invented here, by us. Demagogue was thrown in by the press and lefties started repeating it within days like the trained little monkeys they are. They always do it.

>a political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument
That's every political leader. Saying "if I had a son, he'd be like this boy who dindu nothing" is also an appeal to emotions. In fact everything a decent politician says is an appeal to emotions.

meanwhile trump supporters would rip up signs and beat people at rallies. But I'm sure its perfectly all right

This is comedy gold

Mac was raised by gay parents. Fact.

>That's every political leader.
Then it's an appropriate label for Trump too. Why are you complaining?

>a political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument.

So Obama?

>Why do lefties always repeat their mantras word by word?

ever been to Sup Forums mate?

This thread is racist against orange people. They are people too, you racist.

I was gonna come here to talk about how terrible the episode was,
but there's a bunch of bullshit goin on in this fucking thread.

You Americans just seem really stupid, like all the time, everyone of you.

>muh liberal boogeyman
shut up, nazi cuck

>meanwhile trump supporters would rip up signs and beat people at rallies.

ITT shit that didn't happen.
And even if there was an exception, shit that didn't happen on a legitimate industrial scale.

Don't you have some mentally-hanicapped people to go abduct and torture, Lefty?

that's probably because we are

The selective use of the word in order to have it be an insult attributed solely to Trump.

>a society where voter-intimidation and violence is not just allowed, but promoted
>comedy

It's not.
It's scary, actually.
It's like watching Nazis break the glass-fronts on a bunch of Jewish shops as a "warning".

>Niglet gets shot on sight by white cops
>not politically slanted

>evidence
literally not an argument

>you can pee with me
DUDE LETS ENDORSE MENTAL ILLNESS LMAO

except there was plenty of video evidence. Even Sup Forums was happy enough to post the vids praising the people. And the attacks just a bad as the ones shared in your video

>argument
literally no evidence

made me think

>except there was plenty of video evidence.

So much that you could easily share it and prove there is even as close to as much of it as the massive hate-campaign Leftists orchestrated?

Im intrigued to see the evidence of your claims, as it is news to me

>peeing is a mental illness
move to 1930s germany already

>implying you wouldn't

Very interesting argumentation, indeed. But I see that there are no proofs. I await the bibliography.

can you please post some videos? i legitimately can't find any.

The thing is, trans "people" don't to pee with him. They want to pee with little girls.

I wouldn't care if there was a woman in the men's bathroom with me but I would care if there was a man in the women's bathroom with my daughter

[citation needed]

Im not the user you were speaking with original. Just chiming in because, as I said, its news to me

The opposite of what that joke implied, but you supported Trump so you can't be that smart.

okay

>there are actually people defending the actions of liberals over the past 18 months

This is really fucking baffling.

Liberals went full-Nazi over the election-cycle and you are legitimately willfully ignorant if you are trying to deny it, or trying to play the Middle Road Fallacy and say "L-Look, their op-p-ponents were just as bad!!!".

It was completely indefensible.
Liberals were shittier to Trump-voters of all races and ages than Southern white racists were in the 1960's to black kids attending white schools.
You shits literally showed-up in droves to spite, shout obscenities, throw bricks and pepper-spray children.

It is unwise to defend that sort of consistent, continued behavior.
At the very least, condemn it as "not being in line with Liberal ideals" and distance yourself from it.

A handful of videos of guys throwing a punch at protesters who are protesting illegally isn't on the same level of the violence the anti-Trump crowd has used. People wearing Trump shirts in the wrong neighborhood have been accosted and even beaten, protesters blocked major highways with their vehicles and bodies, the bullshit intimidation tactics employed by students on college campuses, the riots after Trump won, and this most recent example of savages kidnapping a person and torturing them. Saying that they're one and the same is naive and if they were it wouldn't justify the other.

Of course a trump supporter would do anything wrong. We are the world's most saintly people, and we do everything right, unlike liberals, who are were all born evil by nature. They enjoy doing evil.

Yeah, but that video was deleted by YouTube.

And Liberals operate on 1984-style Orwellian standards of double-think and reality-control.

You can only prove something with a record, and they control the records.
How can you prove it happened if they destroyed/doctored the record?
Ignorance is Strength.

>2017
>still pushing this bullshit narrative

topkekm8

>someone makes a joke about Trump
>"WOOOOW"
When did Sup Forums become tumblr?

>the term demagogue was invented by the press
wat

They always were, this place is just really stupid so it took most of you ages to recognize it.

ohh cringe how far this show has fallen

thats such a hacky line too.

they are pandering to reddit so hard

Liberals are bad people. What more is there to say? Liberals are just bad people. Everything they do is wrong. They literally have never said anything that was remotely correct about anything.

>"Dude, this one time some Jews threw a rock at a Nazi. Jews and Nazis were just as bad as each other. Both sides were in the wrong."

who /mac/ here?

sure thing kike

Sup Forums has always been bizarro tumblr

right-wing boys are so sensitive and touchy these days

Do you have any actual arguments, faggot? Or are you just posting straw-men arguments in an attempt to confuse the conversation?

its not even a funny joke desu
saying he is orange and his hands are small over and over all doesn't make it true

>Real life mac was raised by two moms

>alt-right are the real SJWs!

Why do lolbertarians think anyone cares about this argument?

Post the real one then, not shopped minipics for ants

we won remember

8 years kiddo

nobodies perpetually triggered like the hysteric anti trump kiddos

>desu

Max IQ 60

>saying he is orange and his hands are small over and over all doesn't make it true

But screaming Jew literally several hundred thousand times stays hilarious, right? God damn you spergs are such massive hypocrites. I really wish you a horrible life.

>it's a 'Yanks don't know what liberal means' episode

>arguments, faggot
No need. You don't have any arguments either.

but his hands are small

That's it, keep crying cuck. It only fuels the god king

>we won
>HOW DARE ANYONE CRITICIZE OUR DEAR LEADER
>TO THE INTERNMENT CAMP YOU GO

words evolve you inbred illiterate third worlder

Actually, he's the Glorious Leader, and we're sending you to the concentration camps. Only the gooks go to internment camps

see you're triggered as fuck. You cant even help yourself.

hysteria

long

years

of President Donald J Trump

and it hasnt even fucking started yet

:)

Keep getting people away form voting democrat, it's great.

If you think about it, now Mexico is going to be one big internment camp.

Because they think it's "clever".

The whole "le two sides of le same coin"-meme is the easiest way of spotting a liberal Redditor that is embarrassed by the actions of SJW's but still wants to defend them and doesn't want to ever admit the right-wingers he hates were/are right.
It's damage-control.