How To Get A Bikini Body - For Feminists!

youtu.be/akPb_Bvor0A

Beauty standards BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/14-1373_83i7.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjXjYOY77nNAhWGgj4KHSYuCX4QFgghMAM&usg=AFQjCNFKAHXaUafrPVb3bfpIJI2XSNNxGQ&sig2=TXOkwqc3v0vPMqE0F9TQGg
youtube.com/watch?v=bgs9OhjAE2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My god Mr. Newell what happened to you!?

That's Mrs. Gabe Newell to you

>While your laying on the beach, casually reflecting the Male Gaze.

I think you mean deflecting, ladies.

they need to do this with fat men and I think they would finally realize how stupid they are.

you can call him Gabrielle

>not wanting a cute chubby

>"while you reflect the male gaze"

When did "male gaze" become feminists just being mad that men look at things? It started at a term to critique cinema and how the camera is "male" and focuses on girl's ass and slows down time for women's sexy entrance etc.

But this isn't the first time I've heard it used to describe men looking at women.

How do I know feminist newspeak better than they actually do? Didn't they major in this shit?

Why is it that the only one that is remotely fit is the one missing a leg?

le double standards face

loose translation
>Wake up! This is how a woman's body really looks like!
>Women stand strict. Only good looking men allowed to walk outside without shirt

There's a difference between chubby/THICC/HIGH TEST and the one in OP's pic

These days most college girls are feminist, not just woimen's studies losers. Except for the ones with brains anyway.

Choooba Chibi Wonga HOHOHO

This is why Islam wants to kill us all.

UGH THICKER

>The one who's missing a leg has the best body

topkek, they prove that you don't need exercise to get a better body

>being physically active is """oppressive"" and fighting your ""natural"" form.

Your "natural" form from cheeseburgers, pizza and diet coke your entire pig life, while don't nothing meaningful physically ever. Those dumpy meatloaf bodies, possible only through processed wheat and corn syrup, alongside an unnatural lazy and sedentary existence.

>your body needs food
>As they're scarfing down hamburgers and hot dogs

Does anyone have any cases they can post of women holding on that double standard that women can be fat but men can't?

Yet, they're all wearing makeup. I guess being proud of your natural beauty doesn't extend to the face?

Not to imply the makeup improved their faces.

Chubbies are cute until about 18 or so when their hormone-laden diets start to outgrow their skin's elasticity and they begin to sag. Anything before that could be construed as 'cute' but if you're posting here I'm afraid your window of opportunity is long gone and all you're getting is "flabby". There is no "chubby" after childhood.

Wrong

is there something more cringe worthy than trying to greentext on yt comments to show how Sup Forums you are?

so lop off a leg ?

>Diet coke

this

fuckable fat chicks are rare and a valued commodity

i bet that nose can sniff out Shekels for days

That nose.

I love it when kikes fall for their own goy brainwashing propaganda.

You probably heard it, then thought critically about its merits. They memorized it. There's a big difference.

Yes, focus on feminism while the 4th amendment was made obsolete.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/14-1373_83i7.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjXjYOY77nNAhWGgj4KHSYuCX4QFgghMAM&usg=AFQjCNFKAHXaUafrPVb3bfpIJI2XSNNxGQ&sig2=TXOkwqc3v0vPMqE0F9TQGg

>feminists are too lazy to understand the concept of "self-improvement" and confuse "confidence" with "delusions"
In other news, water is wet.

>tfw I find bikinis undesirable in any circumstance

>2022
>standing in queue for weekly buttplug changing
>suddenly sirens start ringing
>look around
>300lb genderless lesbian with no legs approaches
>carried by four nude hispanic men with the word, "faggot" written on their chests
>immediately begin flogging myself due to my privilege
>risk another glance up at xer
>we make eye contact
>xe roars
>"HE RAPED ME"
>immediately feel my urethra penetrated by privilege checking chastity cage
>lights begin flashing
>privilege checker begins shocking the inside of my penis
>I cry because this could have been avoided if I weren't so damned privileged
>later have race reassignment surgery to make me black

I'd rather date the african landmine victim than a blubber ball

>tfw no chubby gf to feed and cuddle

Because she wouldn't be in the video if she had 2 legs

stoped at that fat cow saying that is science

I'M FUCKING SPINNING OUT MATE WHAT THE FUCK
THIS IS WORSE THAN THE GOOGLE VIDEO

>black girl with one leg

they really went all out

>her hair 0/10
>her body 4/10
>her legs 1/2

stfu and give us hl3 already

I think she's quite sexy

First that Youtube Faggot video now this shit. What is happening with our culture?? Is this the future my grandfather fought for? For fucks sake STOP THE FUCKING ELITE!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=bgs9OhjAE2g

seething hatred with an acerbic coating of 'happiness'

this defines their lives. they aren't happy and they can never be happy. nothing about their cries for self acceptance involve any self love. that's why their solution to self hatred isn't self love, but a lack of exogenous hatred.

they think that if the world loves them enough, it will counterbalance their lifelong and eternal self hate.

>1/2

The memes write themselves.

>Ugh! Some man had the nerve to ask me to smile
>watch this video
On second thought, don't smile. It doesn't make you any prettier.

Is this satire?

every time

Let me tell you a story about fat people. I was 250 pounds at one point. When I was 250, I was drinking 2 mountain dews every single day, and I was just eating constantly. I would eat a meal, then I'd instantly move on to the next meal. I'm not even kidding. I would wake up in the morning, and start eating, and I'd just eat all day long until I went to bed. When I would lay in bed, my chest would feel weird, like a strange tickling sensation. My stomach would burn inside, and I would always have gas.

That is how you have to be, to be at that level of fat. I now have my weight under control, but to say that this is a healthy life style is NOT TRUE. It is hazardous to your physical health. You have a much higher chance of a heart attack or a stroke when you're fat. And I just felt like shit constantly. All I would do is play video games and eat constantly.

You almost have to TRY to be that fat. That's what these liar feminists do, then they go tell other people that it's a great lifestyle. No idiot, no guy is going to want to date these fat girls you are trying to create. You are not beautiful, you are absolute monsters, inside and out. You are really lonely because nobody wants to fuck you because you're a fat fuck, and you're trying to condemn others to the same shitty fate because you're a spiteful sack of shit.

If you want to lose weight, it's not hard to figure out how to do it, but it does take work. It's not some sort of "impossible beauty standard" like the feminists want you to think.
1. Cut out pop, you don't need it. You don't need these high calorie drinks. Maybe some coffee is ok, other than that you need to drink water.
2. Salad fills up your stomach, is full of vitamins, and has low calories. This is exactly what you want. If you don't like salad, you need to find a salad dressing you like.
3. Rice. Again, low calories, fills you up. Those are the kinds of foods you want.
4. Exercise. Try to burn at least 200 calories at least 5 times a week.

>doesn't want to motorboat dem titties

>don't listen to what the media has to tell you
Something tells me they don't listen to their doctors either.

You might question why I did this long rant, but this is important to me. I don't want people to live that same shitty life, because let me tell you, it's horrible, and it's NOT healthy. We need to renormalize normal behavior, and normal sexual preferences. It's ok to be attracted to someone who takes care of their body. You don't have to feel bad for not being attracted to fat, bossy bitches.

And when you go out and wear political stuff, people notice what you look like, and they generalize. Regardless of your political affiliation, you want to be an asset to your preferred candidate. You don't want to be remembered as that fat butch dyke Hillary supporter, that's so typical. Nobody will remember you for your arguments, they will remember you for being a stereotype, and a parody of a human being.

You want to look like pic related. You want to look like that guy who told the Mexican to go cut his burrito. That's what we should strive for. Not glorifying being a fat sack of shit. There's no value in it.

Kek

Might be fun, due to humor levels.
Should be made into a YouTube vid desu. Will screenshot

looooooow standards.

the feminist adoption of obesity as the new beauty standard is a fucking great idea. they'll all die sooner.

I don't agree with Sup Forums on most things, but the normalisation of obesity is fucking frightening. I'm in awe at how it's managed to infiltrate mainstream feminism so successfully.