>you kiss your shekels goodbye and stroke your retarded hairstyle one more time

this is your peoples doing.

i hope youre happy

i just honestly think you guys should be more tolerant of different people

...Gay people...

what about them?

#Notallthejews

poo

KILL THE JEWS, FREE PALESTINE, MAKE ISRAEL MUSLIM AGAIN.

The video is so fucking degenerate that even half of the normies hate it! That is some serious achievement.

No

Is this why all my repos turned gay?

Of course jewish humour deals with poo

I'm shitting right now how funny is that jew

You know i wouldnt even mind transgenders when they would actually take the effort in looking like the opposite sex and not like this monstrosity in OPs pic.

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

quick before comments get disabled

Why would you want more muslims?

There's a difference between being tolerant and supporting or agreeing with something

Gitlab as well

you can call me a fag but id totally let this dude suck my dick

Proud to be

So this is coordinated. I have some hope that even liberals will not accept 6 gorillion genders to be a right to fight for. Some.

Is this like some gay PsyOps?

kek

>this is your peoples doing.

/Thread

Goddamnit. Anybody know a good free way to host some private projects?

youtube.com/watch?v=xV3FUpRwUDU
it’s literally this

Since when is Michael fucking Strahan a TRANNY?!?

Whats the 4th one supposed to mean? Proud to be sub zero?

Google is the cancer center of all faggotry on the internet. Gmail, Google, Youtube, you name it, those faggots dipped their shlick-sticks in it.

They're like Microsoft.

Why don't I have a fag heart on my youtube? I'm Swedish even.

youtube.com/watch?v=EAL6ht_9Ehs
they think they are different even though they all act the same

>id totally let this dude suck my dick
What did he mean by this?

Too many muslims in your country HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CANT OFFEND THEM CAN YOU??

>knowing any of these degenerate retards

fuck you

Haha

oy vey

There are good memes and there are bad memes.
Why has God abandoned us?
(help me)
-Sir Francis of the Filth

Lol, you're an idiot. It's a joke

When will you racist bigots understand that it's the current year?

Lmao the comments

I sexually identify as senator Armstrong. You can't tell me I'm wrong, or you're Nanomachine-shaming. It's very complex.

Kek that comment section is full of
"IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR"

Any fellow Christ fags? Isn't an indication of the ends times the depravity and sexual immortality of man? More specifically people finding their identity in sex and sexuality not pure forms of creative outlet.

What is the current year?

2003?

> select a preferred pronoun

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can someone actually get on youtube with a swedish proxy and see if the rainbow is there?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL

FUCK GAYS FUCK ATTENTION SEEKING FAGS FUCK HOMOS WITH MOMMY DADDY ISSUES WHY CANT YOU JUST BE NORMAL FUNCTIONING MEMBERS OF SOCIETY

GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN

on a rating of 1 to 6 bajillion, how much of a shoah is it?

wasn't there a extremely orthodox jew that stabbed like 6 people in a gay rally in israel

Why the fuck is the majority of this focused on transexuals?

Where do all these fucking things come from, they're like %0.0002 of the US population and the entire country is acting like they're being murdered on the streets (when in fact its themselves theyr'e killing) and they're some weird majority that needs special treatment right down to changing our entire language, laws and systems.

I fucking can't stand them because I simply don't GET IT, am i fucking insane? I thought biologically there's things called chromosomes, DNA and all kinds of shit that determines TWO genders that are encoded within someone forever. Are you telling me I'm a bigot "transphobe" for thinking that person is still the same gender the always were?

You got your dick and balls lopped off with tit implants, you're not a fucking woman, you're a trans-woman. And I'll even call you "she" just to get you off my fucking back but dont expect me to think you're a fucking real woman.

And what the fuck is up with this acceptance of 50 genders bullshit from tumblr gone up to facebook and now jewtube, this is absolutely fucking insane.

I WANNA KILL MYSELF IM NOT EVEN KIDDING Sup Forums I CAN'T TAKE THIS FUCKING SHIT, IT'S RELENTLESS

I don't know if it explicitly describes it like that, but yeah, we're getting closer to the end. Could be soon, could still be 200 years from now or even longer. The degeneracy and depravity is going to start spiraling out of control though. It's the logical conclusion of SJWism. They claim to have good intentions but they're not. They're wolves in sheep's clothing

666 GORILLION

Pierre, you have to go back.

get

Pride....month? It's going to be fucking pride year next. An alien invasion can't come soon enough.

fpbp

Based LGBT slayer jew

IT'S THE CURRENT CENTURY YOU GUYS!!!!!!

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
OPERATION #MADDOG IS A GO

>tfw literally mentally ill people and pathetic attention seeking faggots are now being portrayed as saints and victims in the media
>'we have to be accepting to everyone, we can't discriminate people for something they have no choice over/they were born as'
Except they're that one specific thing of course, then it suddenly becomes okay to discriminate and literally tell them their life has no worth and they should just commit suicide. You think I don't have feelings!? Sick of those double standards desu
Fucking normies can go to hell for all I care

REMEMBER TO DOWNVOTE TO PISS OFF LIBKEKS. ALSO REPLIES ARE AWESOME. ADD ((( ))) AROUND ALL #PROUDTOBEJEWISH NIGGERS.

fag

damn son, going straight to the 10mm also, you mush really hate faggots

...I do too...

snowman poster best poster

Now that gays have all the rights they could possibly have, gay pride is going to be shoved in our face like they are still persecuted, isn't it?

Trannies are far more likely to have aspergers/autism, and have mothers with BPD:

spectrumnews.org/features/deep-dive/living-between-genders/

"Only recently have researchers begun systematically exploring the overlap between gender dysphoria and autism; the first study to assess the convergence of the two conditions was published just six years ago. It included 231 children and adolescents who had been referred to the Gender Identity Clinic of the Vrije University Medical Center in Amsterdam between April 2004 and October 2007. The researchers found the incidence of autism among the children was 7.8 percent, 10 times higher than the rate in the general population. Among the adolescents in the sample, the incidence was even higher, at 9.4 percent."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237

"Fifty-three percent of the mothers of boys with GID (gender identity disorder) compared with only 6% of controls met the diagnosis for Borderline Personality Disorder on the Diagnostic Interview for Borderlines or had symptoms of depression on the Beck Depression Inventory."

BUT IT'S TOTALLY NOT A MENTAL DISORDER BIGOTS!!!

>I thought biologically there's things called chromosomes, DNA and all kinds of shit that determines TWO genders that are encoded within someone forever.

Not entirely true. You can go through hormone treatment and if you do it early enough (pre-puberty), you can completely suppress your "birth gender" (a guy will never grow body/facial hair etc).

You can also be born with a fucked up anomaly like having XY chromosome and a vagina (or vice versa).

That being said, I am certain there are some legit people who feel like they belong to the opposite gender. But at the same time, this whole LGBT acceptance and 60 genders Tumblr bullshit being shoved down everyone's throat is getting on my nerves.

Yes

on a mad shitposting spree wish me luck

The fourth reich will rise and save us from this degeneracy.

there is one tranny in the video that looks fucking hot, but its got a man voice.

yikes, does anybody have a round about estimate of how many of these things exist on this planet?

>Proud to be a pure blooded Aryan. Kill the Mudbloods and Muggles!

Why was this deleted? Does this mean I'm not a good goy? Israel pls respond.

>Not entirely true. You can go through hormone treatment and if you do it early enough (pre-puberty), you can completely suppress your "birth gender" (a guy will never grow body/facial hair etc).

So just to understand, this sounds alot similar to eugenics. Also, it's a bit fucked up to do that to pre-pubescent people, like they're pratically kids.

Does any child know their sexual preference before they're into their teens? How can any child coherently know their own gender by then as well? Fucking with hormonal structures and biological development before the brain has even finished developing seems utterly mad scientist to me. This train of thought is what could lead to the countless regrets and suicides of trans people later.

>You can also be born with a fucked up anomaly like having XY chromosome and a vagina (or vice versa).

So are they considered trans? There was no transitioning, only a biological anomaly. Categorically where do they fit? Do they also psychologically naturally move towards identifying as that gendered result?

See this is still where I fall off, all arguments against it tend to come across as strange and ill by nature if not by psychology.

I was posting my CURRENT YEAR comment.
And then above I saw all the brothers from Sup Forums with their own CURRENT YEAR comment.
So proud.

>2016
>let's celebrate mental illness!
>be proud of your mental illness!
>anyone who doesn't support you is just full of hate!

OK Jafar you can stop now.

And i honestly think we should gas different people, but jews are ok

Sheckles

and SJWhub... hmm

kek

i love you guys

wow you are all racist
im leaving this board

oyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyy

>So just to understand, this sounds alot similar to eugenics. Also, it's a bit fucked up to do that to pre-pubescent people, like they're pratically kids.

Eh, I wouldn't care, I hate kids anyway. So if they fuck up their life because of their shitty early life decisions of wanting to be a pretty girl I'll just fucking laugh at them. But I mainly used that as an example to show that with today's medical advancements you can do crazy shit with human body.

>So are they considered trans? There was no transitioning, only a biological anomaly. Categorically where do they fit? Do they also psychologically naturally move towards identifying as that gendered result?

Some people live a happy life being born that way, others run into gender dysphoria.

I am just trying to say that it's not all black and white with this situation. There are some legit people who, due to fucked up genetics and whatnot, feel like they should be the opposite sex. But at the same time, I think that there are quite many "trans" people who are not really trans, but are plagued with mental issues. Just look at Briana Wu - a fucking nut job and a half.

The problem is that it's not easy to determine who is a legit trans, and who is just an attention seeking whore with mental issues. It's much easier to just let every mental cunt to mutilate their bodies - many of them end up an hero anyways.

The conditioning is breaking.

>I mainly used that as an example to show that with today's medical advancements you can do crazy shit with human body.

Fair enough but that's what worries me, how far is it gonna go for these people's needs? Physically you can change all you want, doesn't change the fact of what's going on in their head.

>Some people live a happy life being born that way
Fine with that I guess, not really into the accepting the gender part. But I'll play their social game, no pro-nouns though.

>I am just trying to say that it's not all black and white with this situation. There are some legit people who, due to fucked up genetics and whatnot, feel like they should be the opposite sex. But at the same time, I think that there are quite many "trans" people who are not really trans, but are plagued with mental issues. Just look at Briana Wu - a fucking nut job and a half.

There's even more coming out who "feel" they are trans, but do not suffer from gender dysphoria. To me, it's hand in hand, they want to change their gender because they have gender dysphoria. One can't do it just because they think they feel like a woman. Alot seem like just misguided kids, others are legit plauged with mental illness, and others who have gender dysphoria.

Like I said, I don't have a problem with it, but I'm not going to play into social games, political correctness and abiding against biology, also to happily encourage people to do it even if it ends in suicide.

I wish I had numbers but I get the feeling its a good chunk doing it because it's trendy, even as far as just saying they're trans without the actual "trans" part.

I still don't get why because I'm not 100% on it, and sceptical, that I'd be labelled as a hateful bigot and my opinion doesn't matter because of dismissive words like "cis" which is another can of worms I absolutely hate.

NEW THREAD

Can't wait for Cinemos

zyklon b was not used in concentrations high enough to explode.

this is basic stuff goy, come on

If it makes you happy, it's also African-American music appreciation month

I identify as an Apache Helicopter with hellfire missles.

Which bathroom do I use at target?

any alternatives to github that are good?