youtube.com/watch?v=IBPs04qscJY
youtube.com/watch?v=2TTB5t_4Nlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dumbledalf

They would never fight
They'd just go around fucking up necromancers together

Gandalf
>can light his walking stick
>shits his pants, gets walking stick smashed and is then about to get killed by a random dementor but is saved by deus ex machina. this dementor is later killed by an untrained woman.

Dumbledore
>goes toe-to-toe with the most evil dark wizard in history
>can summon zombie eating fire dragons even when dieing

Gee, I wonder.

>Some old guy vs. a literal demigod
Gee, too close to call

Houdini

Gambledalf

The adult babies

gandalf is deity

dumbledore is cuck

When Gandalf died he came back to life

When Dumbledore died he stayed dead

How is this even a question?

Gandalf had Archmage and Fighter levels.

they don't fight, but instead team up to fuck newt's boipussi

a penis fight?

The one that is a homosexual

Without bad writing, who wins?

Which Gandalf are we talking about here?

Middle Earth Gandalf that got all his spells nerfed cause the Valars are afraid he might become a new Sauron or Valinor Gandalf in his true Maia-form with unlimited power?

Gandalf is a literal demi-god.

>Without bad writing
Gandalf, because the Harry Potter series wouldn't exist.

MOR-TAL
KOM-BAAAAAAAAAT

Dumbledore isn't a demigod you mug.

whoever this guy was

DU DUDU DUDUDUUUU

Better question; who wins between Gandalf and Madara ?

unlimited power?

>the one guy itt who keeps using Harry Potter terms and pretending like he knows nothing about gandalf and everything about Dumbledore.
I reject your bait.

That depends

which Madara are we talking about?

Better fight:

Sauron vs Voldemort.

6 Path.

It's pretty obvious Dumbledore would rape Gandalf but what about this?

Gandalf can respawn.

probably Madara

Harry. His plot armor is through the roof

I actually laughed when I read this post

Gandalf.

Obviously Gandalf since he's an immortal Demi-God while Dumledore is a human. And Harry Potter is shit so he wins by default anyway

>be demigod
>get your shit pushed in and about to be murdered by one of surons lackeys
>later that lackey is killed by an unskilled woman

Aren't they the same guy? The actor I mean

>surons lackeys
Balrogs are Maia just like Gandalf. Gandalf was slapped by his equal.

Also he still beat the Balrog in the end

>get your shit pushed in and about to be murdered by one of surons lackeys

Balrogs are also demi-gods (Maia) just like Sauron, Gandalf, Saruman, Radagast and the other wizzards, they just took a different form.

The Balrog Gandalf fought was strong enough that he by himself kept armies away from Moria for decades.

That's what Gandalf wants you to believe.

I'm talking about that stupid dementor that makes Gandalf shit his pants

No-one mentioned a balrog, you sperging autist.

He didn't have all his powers when he entered Middle earth.

The Gods were worried him and the other 4 Wizards would go rogue and turn into new Saurons (and they were partially right).
Their role were more of being advisors that would use their wisdom to help the inhabitants against Mordor rather than spam their cooldowns.

How about Palpy vs Gandy vs Dumbly FFA?

The one who isn't stuck in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises.

Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Gandalf
>immortal

Dumbledore
>Not immortal

Jesus hard choice.

how comes hobbit looks so shit

>rather than spam their cooldowns.
Gee the gods should have given them titles of advisors not wizards then.

Dumbledore was just some old dude who knew some magic spells. Gandalf isn't even human, he's some kind of ageless magical being.

Gandalf because hp is gay

>Gandalf breaks Dumbledors wand like he did with Saruman's staff
>Then stabs him with a Glamdring

psssh... nothin personell, mortar

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"

gets me every time

lol

why gandalf such fag

That doesn't happen in the books though.

Witch King only gets killed by Eowyn because the hobbit stabbed him in the back with one of Bombadil's magic daggers, and Bombadil is op as fuck.
lrn2read

> They'd just go around fucking together.

FTFY

Which one is gay again?

>Bombadil magic dagger

shut the fuck up retard

One killed a demigod and was ressurected and the other one contracted magic aids

This guy

>When Gandalf died he came back to life

>the one thing he didn't do on his own is my retarded argument

LotR fanboys are such dumb-leodores

>I am Saruman the Cyan.

FUCKING KEK!

Sauron at full power would spank Voldemort

This is a film and television board.

Well Gandalf isn't actually human, so Dumbledore is gonna have a hard time. Also, Gandalf doesn't need a wand

Why do people forget Gandalf went toe to toe with the Balrog and defeated it? This is before he's even a white wizard. A Balrog is far stronger than Voldemort and Gandalf fought it for days too,it wasn't a prissy minute duel like Gandalf and Snake face had. Not even a competition.

You that scene was invented for the movie right? Tolkien never wrote that the Witch King broke Galdalf's staff.

>youtube.com/watch?v=IBPs04qscJY
I like Voldemort better, so him.

Then Dumbledore wins, no contest.

Gandalf is a piece of shit in the movies.

I don't know, which one of them is gayer?

In the book the Witch King flees in terror at the sight of Gandalf

You do realise we are discussing the movie right.

Sauron

doubt a memey ass "killing" spell would work against Sauron especially since it's basically like a laser that can bounce off anything

see
youtube.com/watch?v=2TTB5t_4Nlc

Yes but Gandalf can dual-wield a sword and a quarterstaff at the same time. That is some seriously high level or epic level shit as you can't even do that in DnD.

Are you so stupid you don't understand an adaptation can be inaccurate?

The Witch-King is a corrupted man, Gandalf is an immortal angel.

>A Balrog is far stronger than Voldemort
>source - my ass

I think his point is that his question was movie Gandalf vs movie Dumbledore. Which is still a silly argument because Gandalf defeated a fucking balrog by himself and Dumbledore is easily less powerful than one of those.

Except you totally can, just with spell casting penalties.

>Dumbledore
>Killed by an evil ring because too dumb not to put it on

>Gandalf
>Handles all evil rings with tongs

Gandalf clearly the smarter wizard.

No you can't, at least not in any editions 3.5 or earlier. Not sure about gay 4 and 5 editions.

But a quarterstaff is a two-handed weapon and cannot be wielded in combat one handed.

Nothing Voldemort does is particularly powerful, he's just a charismatic leader with a dismissal of the typical "rules" of forbidden magic which handicap the other magic-weilders.

Demigod vs dude with magic stick
nah

Pro-tip: going to spirit-horcrux form after getting stomped is not "winning"

This. A cockroach surviving being stomped on by a shoe by slipping through the ridges doesn't mean the cockroach is more powerful than the person doing the stepping.

>Nothing Voldemort does is particularly powerful
And what impressive thing Balrog have done?
>Demigod vs dude with magic stick
But this demigod literally lost to a dude with magic stick.

What is Gandalf going to do? Blind Dumbledoor with his flashlight staff? Or maybe he'll call for the clouds to part and let a sunray through... to blind Dumbledoor.

>Voldemort
>charismatic
Pretty much all his followers live in terror of him

The Witch King BTFO Gandalf.

That is undeniable fact as shows.

I can't understand whether you're baiting or just an illiterate retard, but there's no difference in practice

So? As Machiavelli said, it is best to be loved and feared. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

>He doesn't shoot out super Saiyan beams so I can't understand how he's powerful

The "corrupt man" easily beat the "immortal angel" therefore I think it's fair to say Dumbledore would have no problem defeating Gandalf.

This

Magneto

There is no North Pole in middle earth so no magnetism.

Peter Jackson treats his post-production teams like shit.

Unless Magneto's power is specifically derived from the magnetism of the Earth, that's a really retarded statement. Magnets still work in outer space, idiot.