GET IN HERE!

YouTube just uploaded this steaming pile of shit. It contains a bunch of YouTubers coming out as pansexual and genderqueer. It even features a pregnant tranny.

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/147527929
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does the left celebrate these degenerates? They always claim to be pro science yet never mention or can name anything scientific. If they did, they'd realize they're the ones holding science and health back by decades, not churchgoers, by denying these faggots some serious psychotherapy.

> arbeit_macht_frei.jpg

Just rape the disliek button

Cultural Marxists are very intolerant of biology.

They're biophobic bigots.

>pregnant tranny

I hope this gets the pendulum accelerating.

>12 year old boy
> Identifies as "agender"
I can't watch beyond that, fucking hell when will it end?

The only way that can exist if it's a crazy lesbian pretending to be a man.

i'm not even going to bother clicking on the link

I guarantee that it is way worse than you think. Satisfy your morbid curiosity! (and dislike the video)

I'm just sitting here telling people Islam will purge this degeneracy and yall call me a goatfucker, but that's none of my business.

>celebrate our identity
>but don't ask about our identity

I signed in to dislike, and I literally never sign in for anything

I know that. So? These people shouldn't be allowed to breed. Bringing innocent lives into this world and infesting them with their sick and degenerate ways.

>Melancholy piano music.
>People crying talking about themselves.
>Music changes to a triumphant tone at the end with a positive message of overcoming.

Yep. That's a leftist video.

ok call me a fag. but id totally let this dude suck my dick.

Keep down-voting until dislike is OVER 50%!!!!!!!!!

KYS

>a pregnant tranny
Wait excuse me sir what the fuck STOP

The time you need to ask yourself if you'd rather be a white omnikin mentalvore or a cis brown male is a time you need to consider suicide.

Well luckily "Germany" is being destroyed. One step to removing degeneracy.

>people expressing their sexuality is bad
Wew lad

Thank you. Thread Theme: Budi Sam Na Ulici

Why on earth would you 'celebrate idenitity'? It's not like being a special snowflake is the same as running a marathon.

Be a cis white male
Hitler knew Islam would guide the white races to redemption, and preservation in their lands

Fucking degenerates...

Mental illness isn't mental illness when it's politically correct, according to the left.

>pregnant tranny
Jesus, I didn't even know that was possible

No, because Islam dictates you have to treat other muslims as entirely equal, even nigerian tribesmen.

there is only 2 sexes, everything is mental illness

Because they think being a special snowflake and shoving it in your face is brave and something to be proud of. In their minds they're heroes fighting against the social norms.

>wanting to fuck a gaping axe wound or shit hole
>sexuality

It's not "sexuality" it's illness. The reason for sex is to make kids. And the reason to eat is to get calories. This is no less insane than eating gravel.

>are you bisexual?
No one has ever asked that

PROUD TO BE MENTALLY ILL

2spoopy4him/her/it

Yes, treat them equally...
...but this land belongs to my people under the guidance of Allah
Islamic nations know this and want a heritage to preserve

They get off on being oppressed.

you were right, the video really makes you think. I now identify as a femme-pepe kin

i didnt know sundance had a trailer category for mentally ill retards

most of these people will lead extremely miserable lifes once the initial glamour and the attention stops coming and they realize that a functioning society is mostly based on logic and not feelings

Yoh dont understand, Islam doesn't have races, all muslims have to be treat as identical, you can't say "get that black muslim out of my country" because all muslims are treat equally.

>The reason for sex is to make kids
Lol, no. We're one of the few species who have sex for pleasure

It.. can't actually be possible, right? I didn't make it that far but surely it was a woman who thinks she is a man and not the other way around?

>I identify as agender
>but also genderqueer

That's it, I can't take it anymore
SAY HI TO DADDY FOR ME

>they are all american

while we will be forced by reality to snap out of it you guys will spend the next decade in isolation with these people

Unless he surgically had eggs put inside him. I'm pretty sure it was just a fat bloke though.

that's fucking dumb, pleasure itself is a human concept. please die

I don't know what either of those memes mean.

the preg tranny is just a woman dressed to impersonate a man

Ok. This thread is now design a gender flag for people who identify as trans-Pepe.

What the hell is wrong with these degenerates?

Paedophile and proud is next.

just saw this on youtube. what the fuck is this

Both mean "well I'm straight, but I need a really fancy label so that I feel special"
1st worlders just have it so easy, not even getting upboats on the internet is enough anymore

oh my god

>pleasure itself is a human concept
How retarded are you?

I thought it would be about gays and lesbians. This shit is too much, look at this thing in 0:24

Sans Francisco really needs a 747 treatment

It's the current year

FUCKING MILLENNIALS

It's crazy faggot day on jewtube.

The world needs AIDS 2.0.

The literal only good world is the second world. 1st is pangenderqueerfluiddemisexualexpidalidocious, and the third world is a bunch of niggers killing themselves.

Give us another fag shooting.

Bumping for great justice. Homosexuality is inherently polygamous and as such inherently degenerate.

> Yesterday was refugee day
> Today is gender-cancer day
What's next?

The dislikes have almost passed the likes!!! We can do it!!

Respect the ghostkin, Franco.

reminder that jewtube is owned by a couple of kikes

It's Marilyn Manson + AIDS - musical talent.

Yes, but they must not live here.
Their land belongs to them, and it is being token over by Zionists and Chinks.
They must realize they are falling into a trap, or we will all perish.

hahaha, those big corporations like google are really desperate, they know people are not swallowing this kind of shit so they have to to do things like that, it won't work though

San Franfreakshow needs a Tsar Bomba treatment.

Nice to see that trans-gollums are finally getting the recognition they so rightfully deserve.

>The dislikes reaching near 50/50

You make me proud Sup Forums.

Yes, enjoy the myriad of benefits that islam provides, like:
>boy-fucking
>sex slavery
>slavery
>hatred of art
>hatred of science
>repression of freedom of speech
>totalitarianism
>religious oligarchy
>genital mutilation
>bronze-age punishment for crime
>actual misogyny
>arranged marriage
>forced conversion
>no choice of whether or not you can be a Muslim
Fuck off and die, the "muslims will cure degenerarcy!!!" people are the fucking worst.

PEDOPHILIA ACCEPTANCE DAY

Death squads are a must in this age.

Already being done. I just about can't take it anymore. I'm losing my mind.

FLAG FOR NUDITY LADS

All I see are individuals who are mentally unstable who need help. Also most of them probably come from messed up families and childhoods.

WE'VE OVERTAKEN THE LIKES. KEEP THE PRESSURE Sup Forums. URAAA URRAAA URRAAAAAAAAAAA

Funny how they say that you can be whatever you want to be in YouTube and it's a platform of free speech.

Unless if you speak what they define as "hate speech" of course.

and mutilated human bodies

This is literally the most degenerate thing I've ever seen.

>youtube deleting comments like crazy
ayy lmao

What is the endgame? Why are they pushing these mental illnesses? Do they want to completely destroy society?

What's wrong with identifying as avenger?

>implying kiketube will delete it

liberal cucks did this, youtube has a bunch of those in leadership positions.

at least most of them won't reproduce. it's pretty much natural selection, their brains are hard-wired to selectively not breed. most gays will never pass on their genetics, unless through a spermbank, so the straight people are still naturally selecting advantageous mutations.

right?

What about this

vimeo.com/147527929

It looks like my comment already got axed, fucking fags lol