Why are these never portrayed as it was? I mean half of them should be balding before age 25

Why are these never portrayed as it was? I mean half of them should be balding before age 25.

Barbarian thread?
Barbarian thread!

Why?

>This art

who /pict/ here?

Why romantisize them? Show it as it was. looks at germanics today, lots of them have premature balding, take the Frisians for example. So if you draw their ancient ancestors, why not include it?

Same for other races, for example I would draw the Turks as balding and having massive amounts of body hair too. I go for realism.

You are probably right

because the hair makes them look like wild savages, which is point of the picture

being bald back then would have been nice

no lice

Half of them should be dead by age 30.

Why do they all look so generic?

got a problem?

Some of MY ANCESTORS :)))) might be closely related to picts (they're called 'Pictons')

Picts and pictones both mean "painted men". Meaning they were tatooed all over.

based picts

Because balding is for low testoterone betas

True men do not bald

it's kind of the opposite but yeah..

A myth made by butthurt baldies

it is the opposite, male pattern balding is caused by an excess of dihydrotestosterone, the metabolite of testosterone which is much more androgenic.

High test males bald early.

nonsense, low test high 5,alfa-reductase will cause MPB but increasing testosterone in those individuals will increase the balding even more, as the set of enzymes is fixed.

Which underlines my original point even more, that those romantic drawings you like to post, should have way more balding heads.

Also, I would like to point out that their diets were everything but perfect either, same for dental hygiene etc, so instead of those well fed male faces we should also see more monstrosities.

t. low test baldie

t. Woman

How can i be a woman ?

I have Body hair unlike baldies and women

Actually I'm 30+ and not even a reduced hairline. But then again I have superior Celto-Germanic genes. But I see a lot of the Germanic types here and they all bald early. For example pic related, the Netherlands (Holland) is full of these types.

As I said, I have perfect hairline, and I have no body hair at all.

Anyway, nothing against balding, my point was to make the drawings realistic and not devolving into 19th century type romanticism.

>it's the gaul poster again
you're so cringy

Look at this pic. Now give him a couple of scars and a pocked skin, picture a Suevian knot on the side of his head. And picture him in rags. VoilĂ : instant Frisian warrior from antiquity.

Also I bet crooked teeth were really common back then.

>Also I bet crooked teeth were really common back then.
Well they would have had a harder diet, resulting in better jaw growth and whatnot

Remember that because of the faggot food we eat nowadays literally everyone has an overbite