XXx: The Return of Xander Cage

Holy shit, I didn't even know a sequel was on the way and its release is in two weeks
and it looks so bad it's good
youtube.com/watch?v=MQEFmHsseaU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQi9Jlea61o
youtube.com/watch?v=wxNT8ONn-To
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am not a shill:the post

>Donnie Yen
SUBHUMAN CHINKS PLEASE BUY MY FLICK

>xXx release is closer to the soviet collapse than it is to today

I only ever wanted a proper Chronicles of Riddick sequel REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

trailer revealed too much, won't watch

as long as there's no necromongers i'm up for it

I don't care about them as a whole, but it would be nice to see Urban return as Lord Vaako, at least for a cameo

>as long as there's no necromongers i'm up for it
Plebs.
>mumbling
>bloated face and bod
How long until Diesel degenerates to the Steven Seagal level?

necromongers were literally the worst part of chronicles....................

They were so prominently featured I don't see how you could have enjoyed the movie if you hated them so much

Also Lord and Lady Vaako were great

Woah

well that's the thing, I hardly enjoyed the movie because of them but the Riddick stuff kept me interested
like crematoria n shieeet

really makes ur dingleberries tingle, huh

holy shit

vin diesel is 50 years old in july

50 fucking years what the fuck i thought he was like 25!!!

The Crematoria part was definitely the film's highlight, but I loved the Necromongers. I think they're just plain cool in the most juvenile sense, saw the movie in theaters when I was 14 and was mesmerized

white people like Donnie Yen tho

>Neymar

I personally found that part too juvenile and too corny
and it didn't help that the set and costume design was terrible, everything looked very plastic and cheap

I definitely agree it's corny, but in a good way. I mean the movie is basically Conan the Barbarian in space, camp is a must

>and it didn't help that the set and costume design was terrible, everything looked very plastic and cheap
I disagree, rewatched the film last night and the production design is good, I love the necro armor. Only issue is that some of the CGI shots haven't aged well

oh fuck man, now I want to rewatch Conan
yeah, camp can be good, but it's not always is
I dunno, it's been a few years since I last saw it and I just remember the necromongers being very corny and shit
I guess I thought they took themselves too serious, like if you compare the camp between Starship Troopers and Total Recall to Chronicles, the latter is so much less humor
but then again, it's not really a problem only within sci-fi, action movies in general in the 90s compared to 00s were a lot more fun and not as serious
I dunno, I'm rambling and starting to get drunk

I don't give a shit about Vin Diesel but both Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa are in this so I must see it.

Tony Jaa was in Furious 7. Did that make it a good movie?

Chronicles is pretty much unabashed fun, sure there is that post-9/11 edginess but not an excessive amount. Also while there isn't as much humor as you'd find in a Verhoeven movie (an unfair comparison IMO) there is still humor. The mercs and the russian guys who run Crematoria are a hoot

But yes, rewatch Conan. Love that movie

god damn it, gonna rewatch xXx, it was one of the first kinos we had on DVD, along with fast & the furious and bandits

>rammstein starts playing
jesus christ i've forgot how good this shit was

eh, I guess I'll give it another shot soon enough, me scifi nerve has been itching as of late

I still want that coat.

>searching for torrents of xXx
>oh hey is this is
>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=iQi9Jlea61o

will it have a more kino scene than this?

>Stunt player Harry O'Connor, Diesel's stunt double, was killed when he hit a pillar of the Palacky Bridge in Prague, para-sailing during one of the action scenes. The accident occurred while filming the second take of the stunt
>Let the Bodies Hit the Floor starts playing

What did they mean by this ???

too much focus on side characters. would be pure kino if it focused on Vinny like the original

It definitely has a Blade: Trinity vibe to it

fuck off

so Ip Man isn't popular in the west?

no

Mac Man is more popular

If this shit doesn't have a scene with Ruby Rose fucking Victoria 'Nina' Dobrev i'm torching the fucking cinema.

>tfw the first XXX was in 2002...
What the fuck did i do with my life...

He might be the only reason to see this hot garbage

did you grow up to become the extreme sports enthusiast you thought you'd become?

N-no...i'm a neet taking his fourth ''''''''''sabatical'''''''' year...

>the best way to fight terrorism is with EXTREME SPORTS

what the fuck do they be smoking when they come up with this garbage

take it from someone who's been in your spot, get out of there ASAP

garbage? literally delete this and your life asap or rewatch the masterpiece that is xXx
youtube.com/watch?v=wxNT8ONn-To

just finished rewatching the original
what a modern classic
really hyped for the sequel, but have doubts it wont have that early 00s awesomeness