CHRISTIANITY WASN'T A MEME

>listening to Stefan Molyneux
>mfw I realise Atheism has no universal principles or code of ethics like Christianity
>mfw I realise Christianity gives good rules to live by, hence even stupid low IQ people can become good members of society
>mfw I realise Atheism has no rules so there's no limit to degeneracy and they will keep going and going (rise of pedophilia acceptance for example)
>mfw I realise most lefties/democrats are Atheist and openly WANT bigger daddy governments to take away more and more freedoms and enable the rise of Islam
>mfw I realise I've never personally met (though this doesn't mean they don't exist) a bad Christian and they've always been really nice peaceful people
>mfw I realise I've met countless cunty Atheists and Muslims
>mfw I realise Sup Forums's advocation of Christianity isn't even about the existence of God, it's about having good principles for humanity to follow and progress from.
>mfw I realise Atheism is to blame for all this degeneracy, globalism, and the acceptance & importation of disgusting cultures such as Islam.

Sup Forums, my whole world view has been fucking rocked today. Places like Leddit has told us over and over again how bad and dumb Christians are, how great Atheism is (even though it has no principles to which a society can be built on) whilst sticking up for Islam and degeneracy. They even use the same fucking silencing and shaming tactics (though Islam has more violence).

Yet when you look at the reality, Christians tend to be nicest people. Muslims and Atheists tend to be the cuntiest, most radical morons of all humanity.

Fucking hell, Sup Forums was right (again).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlxfDvSyPKA
dailycaller.com/2016/05/08/hundreds-of-muslim-refugees-in-germany-convert-to-christianity/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra_Decree
haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.697989
der-gl.de/blog/?id=icj9e5ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>watch Molyneux
>realize the opposite of Molyneux's magnum opus: Universally Preferable Behaviour
kill yourself

Western civilization is and has been the only place where people have enjoyed and supported their leaders/governments without having been forced to. Prove me wrong.

Atheism is untenable. its a vacuum into which something will fill. If it isn't Christianity, it will be Islam. Even Dorkins realizes this now, all be it a little late

>has been
Almost nobody enjoyed Western civilization during the dark ages

Some people need religion.
Some people don't

stefan please go.

you know you are slowly reaching this conclusion as you go along.

It's been a long road but I can hear it in your tone and see it in your eyes. It's ok though,it's gonna take a lot more time to coalesce inside your mind.

Christianity being a good way to control sheeple doesn't mean it is good for the advancement of society and definitely doesn't mean it is in anyway true

You aren't alone. O was a degenerate athiest for a good 4 years before realizing they were all bitchy cucks. Christianity is one of the few religions that still deserves respect in the modern world. The men are men, women are women, and those that don't fall into he trap of organized religion will give you the shirt off their back if you need it. Never met nicer, more welcoming people in my life.

not an argument. He's still making the same criticisms of atheism he made in UPB

Not an argument.

There is a LOT about christianity that I don't like.

I just wish there were some way to extricate the good from the bad. (Like the fact the religion is an attempted jewish subversion of western society 2000 years in the running and advocates the kind of cuck behaviour we see from leftists today)

Whites managed to mutate it enough that it's been disarmed and the kikes were forced to destroy it, but I still don't like the idea of going back to it.

There's got to be a better way.

It was supposed to be Rationalism and Science but emotional hippies fucked that up because they couldn't handle children being taught in a disciplined, rational way. It's also bad for consumerism because it doesn't play to cathartic hedonism.

They essentially failed to build up any underlying mode of living.

>how great Atheism is (even though it has no principles to which a society can be built on)

You're right about the principles part, stupid people need it to be good because they just can't be good by themselves, and that's why i like that a lot of people are christians, still, good principles don't mean that there is a god, there are some nice principles there though and people should follow it, but fedora aside, it just can't get trough my mind how people believe in this shit, the more you think about it, the stupider it gets, but well, while the poor dumb people believe in it and crime rates keep low because of it, hail christianism.

An argument

christianity is irredeemable

I realized all of that years ago when I noticed that all of the Christians I personally knew were happier, nicer, and generally better adjusted than most atheists I personally knew. Especially the atheists who were also outspoken lefties.

Damn....

People like Von Braun made the transition into christianity.Just because you dlnt understand a thing, it doesnt make it false(or right for that matter)

I agree, but I would argue that most people do need religion. As you can see, Atheism has become a new religion by itself, hence the degeneracy and outright moronic behaviour that is now the norm in the West.

Christianity can at least fill that void for the majority of people who need religion (remember that 50% of people are below average in intelligence, these tend to be the retard lefties in the West these days) with good principles.

The most intelligent in society are then free to work on furthering it without needing to bow down to bad governments or disgusting religions such as Islam.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that Atheism has done a terrible job of filling that void. Christianity is the best option to fill that void (even if you don't believe in God, which I don't).

>stupid people need it to be good because they just can't be good by themselves

Your big mistake is assuming a positive correlation between intelligence and morality.

Atheism is a phase that kids go through. I grew out of it when I was 28.

>Atheism has no universal principles or code of ethics like Christianity

That's because atheism isn't a religion or philosophy moron.

>Like the fact the religion is an attempted jewish subversion of western society 2000 years in the running and advocates the kind of cuck behaviour we see from leftists today
Modern 'Jews' are a German religious sect. They have nothing in common with Old Testament Jews.

Old Testament Jews were wiped out by the Romans in 70 A.D., and were nothing at all like the modern 'Jews'. Old Testament Jews were the meanest motherfuckers of antiquity famous for feats of insane military bravery and for not valuing human life. (Very similar to modern day Chechens.)

Read Josephus' "Jewish Wars", very interesting.

WOAH I HAVE BEEN BTFO! REALLY MAKES ME THINK! WHEN WILL I EVER RECOVER!?

True dat, friends with some Mormons and they believe some odd shit but they're far and away the nicest people I know.

Hitler used Christianity to justify the H O L O C A U S T

The only logial conclusion to atheism is moral relativism, so he is right, Atheism leads to an principless society

But that's the thing, MOST people are dumb sheeple who need a set of principles to guide them.

Atheism has no principles, hence the degeneracy that occurs in the West today due to sheeple not having any limits on their behaviour.

Islam is another shitty option to control sheeple with (and might eventually take over the West).

Christianity is the only one with good principles for sheeple to follow, while allowing people who aren't necessarily believers but actually want to advance society to operate in peace.

Dark ages happened because of the "mini ice age". All times of struggle (dark ages etc) and prosperity (renaissance) correlate to global temperature changes.

>Cant seperate church and state
>Cant free yourself from worshiping one of them
you are a good goy

>Mormons
This people, if they created a country would be probably one of the nicest places in the world, with low taxes, and very healthy family nucleus.And as the local churches take care of things like healthcare or education, the country would prosper a lot.

Exactly. '''new atheism''' is just cultural marxism. Cultural marxism is being used to destroy civilization and freedom.

Not an argument

>entire civilization became warring dirt farmers because it got a bit chilly
OK

I AM ETERNAL!
youtube.com/watch?v=nlxfDvSyPKA

You can appreciate and live by Christ's morals without thinking the entirety of the universe was created for special little humans by a Jewish mythical space wizard.

Poor people tend to become thieves more than rich people, if there wasn't Christianity more poor people would become thieves, that's my point, they just can't be good because it is good, they need to have some superior being in their lives, and that is stupidity.

Exactly. I have zero belief in God but if Christianity creates a society that is generally full of nice people that appreciate the nuclear family, hard work, giving etc then I'm all for it! Who cares if they believe in a sky daddy?

They were becoming farmers since the Romans.The only thing that changed was the landlords,that were replaced with germanics ones.And the Dark ages only lasted until the death of charlemagne.After that lots of years of prosperity came

>complain about migrants
>constantly migrate
How is Molyneux any different than Muslims?

When you reduce religion about morality then this is valid, yes.
But keep in mind that it's a bit opportunistic. You are not a "good person" in the sense that christianity teaches because you want to be good. You are good because you fear punishment even when you don't get caught because "God sees all".

It's ok to keep the plebs in check, I guess. Unfortunately it's more the already civilised people that regain interest in christianity again. The chavs don't care for religion.

your proposition is that all migration is equal
thus africans are the same as nordics
you are a retarded kike

That's what I mean. The idea of an-all loving God who creates a shitty world with so much suffering is absurd. BUT if it keeps the dumb people satisfied and provides a framework for them to be nice and respectful of each other, it's great and it allows the more intelligent of society to prosper and progress humanity.

>>mfw I realise Atheism has no universal principles or code of ethics like Christianity

Here's a little secret, neither does Christianity, or any religion for that matter.

If it did, there wouldn't be thousands of versions of it

>It's ok to keep the plebs in check, I guess. Unfortunately it's more the already civilised people that regain interest in christianity again. The chavs don't care for religion.
You people sound autistic as fuck.Specially when you dont consider yourself plebs, and call everyone else one

Intelligent people can think that way. But most of society can't. Look at the leftie retard degenerates that exist in the West and are actively bringing down Western culture. In previous generations, these idiots would be respected, productive, nice members of society that had families and were happy because they have a Christian framework to base their lives on.

You don't need religion to live a respectable life.
Or are you the kind of degenerate who would be out there raping and killing if there wasn't some dude in the heaven telling you no?

The bible was written by humans, and more specifically power hungry popes and priests.

Whether or not you believe in god, don't give words written by men blind faith.

>Religion = morality
>Ignoring 95% of the "Old" morality that today's society deems immoral.

This is why we have a problem with muslims, when your morals are based purely on a old religious book it will conflict with newer moral understanding achieved through science and progress.

The dark ages happened because people wanted shit so they took it.

It only ended because the church shamed Christians into being good to each other and sent them to Jerusalem to take shit from sand niggers instead.

The knowledge they acquired during the Crusades brought about Renaissance

The story of Abraham being told to not kill his son is about how God abolished child sacrifice which was common among all tribes in that area at the time.

>circumcision is a reminder to not kill your children

Yes, all migrants are equally traitors of own countries and leeching foreign countries as long as Jew makes money, then they move again and leech elsewhere. This is literally why we have wars, global corporations and pollution. People who can't create at their birthplace won't create anything elsewhere, they are sheep who jump on easy bandwagon of international corporations and make them bigger to the point those corporations open borders and flood us with even more migrants. Molyneux is literally the problem and besides that a Jew.

I still an atheist, but I support Christianity as an cultural ally against degeneracy, Jew influence, feminists and LGBT faggotry. Go Jesus!

>power hungry popes and priests

Have you even read the New Testament?

>mfw religious peep are too retarded to know what common sense is

They even need a book to tell them killing people is wrong

no

capitalism causes degeneracy because it promotes progressivism

Christianity has failed to stop degeneracy at every turn, how did our society get to this point today? it was once Christian...

Perhaps you prefer Mao's little Red book?

>Implying you need a religion to have a code of morality or protectionism
Kill yourself.

Most of the books don't say that. In fact they incite violence

Go to the American midwest. Most of the christians here (which is basically everyone) are fat, inbred, rude, ignorant, and just in general a total cancer on society. I have met a few really cool christians, but in general religion is just a way for people with no self control to gain a moral compass and for horrifically inbred people who don't care for their bodies whatsoever to find a mate.

>you're either a fundie Christfag, or a communist, there's nothing in between

yes shlomo

Circumcision is mostly for the jews, in america people are circumcised because of puritan views and Will Keith Kellogg (The Cereal man) who disliked people masturbating so he pushed for people to cut off their dick skin.

Have you read history?

A lot of conflict have happened because of popes getting mad when people stop listening to their bullshit.

And Abraham being a good example of a fucked up in the head kind of guy, willing to kill his son because he heard a voice in his head. And the only reason he didn't kill because the voice in his head told him not to.

Why don't you go back to India and make it great(not again(for the first time))?

Yeah christianity gives low iq plebs the opportunity to contribute to society. But still it doesn't make the fairytail of 'god' true.

Thats what atheism stands for, disproving that there is infact a god' it doesn't disprove that it does't provide a good code of conduct throughout life.

Ps: i don't give a shit about religion but i am not agnostic or atheist or whatever, i am completely neutral about religion because it has no place in my life.

>being that triggered
take it easy, Juan. You can't deny that an omnipoten god who watches when you jerk off and can read your thoughts is a bit like a panopticum.

You are right. We have problems because we mix the world of christian morals and the world of muslim morals.
Besides that: I am very much in favor of genetic engineering and it's mostly christianity which holds it back. Therefore, China will probably become leadnig in that field.

Just pointing out a book that caused widespread genocide because it contained a contrary message to "a book to tell them killing people is wrong"

Which also helps make the point, if you stand for nothing you will fall for anything, including mass murder on a Chinese industrial scale.

I'm not so sure about that. Commoners pretty willingly submitted to liege lords when Feudalism became a big thing. It was the only real way to defend your village from Vikings (read: Snow Niggers) and other misc. raiders.

yes shlomo

>popes getting mad when people stop listening to their bullshit.

What does that have to do with the Gospel? They sure as shit were not relying on that. Well golly gee, isn't that why Martin Luther kick started the Reformation? Why do you think Protestants exist?

That movable type printing press is to blame. Read the NT for yourself and make your case for gathering power to control people using Jesus Christ.

good fucking luck

>Christianity gives good rules to live by
>give everything away
>never stand up for yourself
>everyone'syour broyhers in Christ
>good rules to live by
No

dailycaller.com/2016/05/08/hundreds-of-muslim-refugees-in-germany-convert-to-christianity/

Yes, it's not like that's a dumb comparison and that the Chinese tradition doesn't even have the Abrahamic tradition with its absolute distinction between theist and atheist. Also, no one died during the Taiping rebellion

"No"

>mfw I realise Sup Forums's advocation of Christianity isn't even about the existence of God, it's about having good principles for humanity to follow and progress from.

So did you really think that pol was Christian because it believed in God?

As an agnostic, it's clear that the west needs religion, in its abscene they create one to replace it.

I literally do not believe in God but I practice Christianity and all white people should do the same

>all conflict is an objective bad thing and the less conflict that occurred in a period of time the objectively better that period of time is

I hope all Swedes aren't this fucking cucked. There used to be a time when your people thrived on war

Not an argument. Filtered

oh no, surely not

Op You have taken the true red pill; God exists and he knows your name.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra_Decree

epic

Christianity WAS a meme used to weaken Rome.
Roman virtues are better than anything Christian morals could ever be, if only because they don't dictate you to "love your enemies" and "turn the other cheek", while still living a dignified and respectable life.

haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.697989

Christianity is no protection against Marxism. In fact, it is the source of Western Civilization's vulnerability to Marxism, because deification of a dead kike and chosen race status for the jews that Christianity provides makes it impossible to root out the Jewish bad actors who threaten the stability of our system. Just try redpilling some Christians on the ethnic slaughter Jews perpetrated against Orthodox Christians in Holodomor - they won't hear of it, nothing but 'muh chosen people' over and over again. Bowing down to jews is what destroys European people on any continent

Something people don't think about (because the concept of sin is all but dead) is that sins feel good. All sins look like a bargain that appear to give us something for nothing, or at a cost we aren't concerned with. We can use masturbation as an example behavior of a sin with consequences. Masturbation feels good - this includes throwaway sex with co-eds and presumably gay sex.

We know most of the men we'd see posting on Twitter or reddit today don't even get to an academically acute level of abstinence before FAP FAP FAPing again. Their male hormones are in a constantly lowered state, so much so it makes sense to believe their baseline level of production lowers as well. Even if the baseline stayed the same - say a 9th grade boy spends a weekend home with thirty tabs open - he's spending that weekend not developing biological masculinity. He is being less dominant, less exploratory, more fearful, retains more fat, and as a result his brain isn't forming many connections to the masculine aspects of personality. Small wonder he "grows up" into a whimpering millenial cuck.

There is language for all of this without using biological terms. You can talk about practicing skills, social or athletic, and how he's not doing either of those. You can say he's not building productive habits. But I like to think of the neurology of these behaviors because it seems impossible to argue with.

A materialistic culture based on sense gratification agitates the mind and the senses. The lack of inner peace - the emotional hair-triggers - of people today makes them vulnerable to kike tactics.

Promiscuity wears out your ability to use the sex act to create a deep emotional pair-bond. Gluttony and modern "sinfully sweet" foods make nutritional eating feel laborious. Indulgence makes what is healthy and true to organism's nature feel bad. A Christian would say that is not what God wants for us.

I describe behaviors that will naturally punish us as sins.

der-gl.de/blog/?id=icj9e5ik
>50 Jahre Afrikanische Union
50 years of Africans in German politics.
Von links nach rechts: Dr. Karamba Diaby ( SPD Halle), Charles Huber ( CDU - Darmstadt), Dr. Pierrette Herzberger- Fofana ( Grüne Liste Erlangen),Bundespräsident Gauck, Elomba Bolayela ( SPD Bremen), Jacqueline Sande ( Bündnis 90/Die Grünen Berlin), Dr. Sylvie Nantcha ( CDU Freiburg )

BECOME A #CLINTORIS TODAY!

>behaviour we see from leftists today
Then why are leftists often atheists?