Every day until you know your place, cumskins

Every day until you know your place, cumskins.

>censor a show because it offends you, and outright admit that that is the case
>consider this a "victory"

So you're the new Cheka? Good for you?...

>racists crawl out from under their rocks in the wake of trump
>stomp them immediately

>'''''racists''''' wake
>trump stomps ((them))
i see what you're saying

>live action on Cartoon Network

shm desu senpai

>the only thing the liberals won this year was getting a comedy sketch show no one watched cancelled

The Eric Andre show was good but it stinks now.

We need something like ATHF to come back and save it.

I haven't watched Adult Swim in 10 years.
As far as I can tell Venture Bros is the only thing on it worth watching and I dl that shit every 5 years when they release a season.

This.

It's like a bunch of Nazis burning copies of All Quiet On The Western Front and Einstein's published articles and dancing around going "U MAD, JEWS???? LOOKS LIKE WE WIN, LOL".

Not only have you only accomplished destroying something other people like that's better than anything that you can make, but you're PROUD of it.
That's fucking AMAZINGLY autistic/stupid.

>only thing the right won this year was putting a Jewish shill into power

Say it with me, Hyenafucker
PRESIDENT TRUMP

>cumskins.

man i am white and I hate this alt right neo nazi bullshit. no need to step down to their level and use racial slurs.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

>like owning Venture Bros.
>be Britbong
>have seasons 1-4
>still no season 5+ region 2

FUCK

oh hi NIGGER

I keked

who cares, TV is dying.
Shit will be more online. All the outlets that are controlling the content and the narrative are losing power.

the 8 long years of President Trump hasnt even started yet, im so excited

pendulums swinging the other way. Been a looooong time coming. :)

>I am le righteous fury in the night that defends the poor minorities from the evil feeling-hurters. *unsheathes katana*

Totally not a cringy act, bro.

& this why I watch the Youtube.

>call him a rapist all year
>call him a fascist all year
>call him a racist all year
>insult everything about him for an entire year
>still wins
>w-well he's a jewish shill!

>pendulums swinging the other way
imagine when trump is done, we'll have the first mixed tranny as president

Evil racist manchildren like you live to get BTFO by the smart and epic men such as the extremely just gentlesir I am! Begone thou odious racist!

>cumskins

I love how weak and ineffective this is as an insult.

Shitskins calling white people "white" as a slur will never, ever sting as it's intended, i.e. anywhere near how much it stings when whites call shitskins "shitskins".

It's a pretty weak insult when you go "Ha ha! You created civilization, including the one I live in and benefit from! :^)".

Sup Forums is dying because it's full of 2edgy4u wanna-be philosopher kids who are too young to realize that it's in no way productive to actually argue about shit on meme boards and comment sections. that's what watching shit like the Amazing Fatso and Sargon of Akkad will do to you.

there's no way Trump gets 8 years.

Dems are going to double down on rigging the election and busing in illegals and staff to vote as dead people.

And the Dems have basically learned that you have to go with a minority to get real turn out, and also to guilt whites into voting.

Aside from the probably daily inane tweets and constant fear mongering from the left his presidency will uneventful.

OH YEAH CABSRE HEAH OH YEAHH

>Sup Forums is dying because it's full of 2edgy4u
Where do you think you are?

>have a show that is actually attracting viewers to your shit-tier network that only offers Family Guy re-runs as an alternative
>cancel it because some faggy SJW's whined on Twitter

Brilliant idea.

>And the Dems have basically learned that you have to go with a minority to get real turn out, and also to guilt whites into voting.

Women count as a "minority" when it comes to politics.

> his presidency will be uneventful

Republicans control the House

Republicans control the Senate

Republicans control the White House

Republicans will name the next 4 Supreme Court Judges and that will change the course of American history for the next 30+ years

Republicans control a majority of state and local governments.

Gen Z is overwhelmingly conservative.

Mass deportations will greatly weaken Democratic strongholds

Roe vs Wade will be overturned and slut whores will no longer be able to murder their children.

So called "marriage equality" will be overturned and gays will no longer be able to claim they are "married."

Islamic terrorist will be barred from our nation and will be forced to commit their violent acts of evil in other nations

The careers of literally dozens of ultra liberal Hollywood douchebags have now been ruined.

There will never be another Democrat
president again.

finally be able to fap to the president can't wait

nice projecting

Name one good show currently airing on "adult" swim besides venture bros.

You literally can't.

I honestly wouldn't know and am too lazy to google.

And Israel will become stronger
Win-win