SHILLARY BTFO

Teflon Don does it again
Will she ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapter_11,_Title_11,_United_States_Code
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>trumpkins so BTFO they resort to making up tweets

>muh twitter

this pretty much shows how broke his campaign is. he has to resort to twitter for every retort. lol pathetic.

trump is going to get btfo so fucking hard.

you're right user, now im #WithHer

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account

I had to check if this is real.

How can Trump comeback from this? He never expected her to meme so well.

$0.25 he been added to your account, thanks for Correcting The Record(TM)

You can't lie though, that was a good one.

social media is cancer

Except when people actually look at what chapter 11 really is

Oh who am I kidding nobody thinks for themselves anymore

What is that supposed to mean? Whats so special about Chapter 12?

kek. enjoy voting for trump my young bois.

reminder that if your mammy and pappy don't make a combinded 250k+ a year, their retarded for voting republican. that is unless you are pro lifer.
>mfw a trump kiddie will get triggered by this post
lol pathetic faggot. enjoy watching hillary dominate your dumbass nominee.

>mfw you are still posting the same shit months from now crying about shilliary not going to jail for emails

Lol you have to be a special sort of retard to think that the government she is about to take over, is going to put her in jail. get a grip.

She will win in a landslide. Btw i am screencappingthis to post her in a few months.

enjoy your day retards.

What shame is there in using chapter 11 bankruptcy?

I too have no clue what she means

Somebody explain it to us

>their retarded

Oh Ausbro here hinted it is about bankruptcy.
Really rich coming from a woman Forbes puts at 1% of Trumps net worth.

PUT ME IN UR SCREENSHOOT!!!

Jeb please. Nobody needs to pay $125,000,000 to reply to a cunt

Kek. Hillary knows her ass is toast if trump gets into the White House

She's going to get eaten alive on national TV during the debates.

She doesn't have a prayer.

Anything that's bound to come out of her mouth is just ammunition for Trump, the Bantmaster.

despite all of what has happened, Trump will never make it.
The jews support hillary
the jews brainwash the masses with their media
done

>Clinton makes a tweet
>Trump always replies with "muh emails"
He really is over.

Chapter 11 bankruptcy

Fake

Why?
She did something illegal. Trump is pointing that out. Whats your point?

It's not illegal.

If your opponent is under federal investigation it never hurts to remind people

I come to these threads to watch hillbots waste their breath and her money and laugh.

Still funny, why are you so mad at a joke?

Fake.

She's not under federal investigation. The government doesn't give a shit about a few emails.

>MUH EMAILS
>MUH BENGHAZI

LMAO That's literally all you Trumpcucks have against her. Drumpf is starting to sound like a broken record, people obviously don't give a shit about E-Mails.

(You)

>Born too soon to explore the universe
>Born too late to explore the world
>Born just in time to witness the greatest banter known in Twatter history

Shiggidy

Why is it considered a bad thing for Trump that Hillary is out spending him by such a significant amount? Shouldn't there be less money in politics?

Am I retarded or is logic just doing backflips this election?

to take the simplest of many apparent national-security violations, it is a felony for a person “being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any . . . information relating to the national defense” to permit that information “through gross negligence . . . to be removed from its proper place of custody” or to be “delivered to anyone in violation of his trust” (Section 793(f) of Title 18, U.S. Code).

Nice argument.

Just so you all know, Hillary doesn't really write her own tweets: She has a bunch of unpaid interns do it for her

TIL government employees can do whatever the fuck they want, ty achmed

holy shit the shills are out in full force today, must be reacting to trump BTFOing hill

B T F O
T
F
O

>28 million dollars raised in 1 month and she's up 4 points to a guy who's raised 1.3 million total

wew

damn noice

"a few"

How many companies has he owned?
How many have gone bankrupt?
What's the average?

Hillary did nothing wrong. She's going to win the election. You Trump retards are delusional if you think she'll be indicted. You're no better than crazy conspiracy theorists.

Your butthurt is showing.

Use better bait next time.

>whining on twitter is now american politics

when are the aliens gonna wipe humanity out

I was driving earlier and NPR was saying
>I had to triple check to see if my numbers were right
>trump is in serious trouble
>trump paid his staff 700,000 Hillary paid hers 7 million!
>Hillary is raising so much more than trump
>but they are within 4 points of each other

>CNN keeps talking about how broke Trumps campaign is
C-...can't he just..... put his own money in it or does this break the rules or does he not have enough?

hundreds of businesses.
total of 4 failed business ventures that resulted in commercial bankruptcy not personal.

>It's a trumpkins thread

OH SNAP!

Hillary has the media sucking her dick, though.

The media is so far in the tank for Hillary that we will never see a nationwide broadcast showing that the Orlando shooter was a Democrat who favored Hillary Clinton.

It's just like one of my kung-fu fightin' video games.

>appealing to lazy shortcut thinkers

This is how we know she's losing. She is more worried about retaining the useful idiots who can't use logic and truth than she is about taking Donald down to the reasonables who might be pursueded with truth.

This is why Donald's tweets are effective and hers are impotent. His tweets actually have substance of truth in them.

Not too shabby.

>Arguing with each other over social media

Are Americans literally children?

>campaigns cost billions of dollars
I don't know user what do you think?

Power of repetition

>Hillary hires 700 people to come up with tweets for her
>Trump hires two Australian shitposters

He is tweeting and posting on FB like a madman. My god these are gold, Hillary's tweets are so lame. He has been posting for the past few hours almost nonstop

yup

and its only going to get worse

hillary is absolutely wrecking trump, that chapter 11 tweet was the nail in the coffin.

I dont know user, Hillary's social media staff are becoming more and more efficient

Oh man it's bad. I was just thinking about Jefferson, Jackson, Roosevelt, Kennedy. Then I had to stop before I put a bullet in my head from the insanity of the modern state

Daily reminder that ALL citizens of ALL income brackets pay less in taxes under Republicans. The Democrats only act in your interest if you're a thief.

he tries hard but he doesn't a lot of arguments
Trump is like a beautiful big balloon filled with hot air, it goes up very fast, but as soon as it enters the stratosphere, it bursts, then lamely falls on the ground and looks like shit.

Hi CTR

To think JFK got killed for this shit

Fuck what America has become

>tweeting and posting on fb nonstop
Is his campaign so weak that he has to shitpost on facebook and twitter just to gain support.

Yah he's sucking. Hillary has the machine, Trump can't even get the R machine behind him. He needs a miracle, don't count it out we still have the conventions, the primary, and the hail Mary October Surprise

There is no shame. All businesses are inherently risky and bankruptcy is a reality even for good businessmen. Considering 70% of businesses fail within the first 5 years, Trump's record is amazing.

>he has to resort to twitter for every retort. lol pathetic.
True. He should organize press conferences every time he has something to say. That's the Presidential thing to do.

free publicity

learn to play the game like a business

Those are both kind of big deals

>believing trump has a chance
>USA proxy detected
Top notch b8 m8. Hillary has a six point lead that is steadily increasing and no convention or debate can affect that.

im not against him using social media to get publicity but he doesn't have to constantly shitpost like a 12 year old.

whats the proper way to dip a rifle in cosmoline when you bury it?

are the military no-oxidization bags better?

should i do both?

Just one little blood clot....

Okay, that one is actually rather funny. I applaud her staff for that one.

That's why I put the October Surprise in, you never know what can happen from now until November. I'm not a Trump supporter but your Reddit is showing with your defensive insecure response

I think Twitter is a great place for him to respond. Makes it harder to twist his words when they're right fucking there.

>underplays treason
>says Drumpf

Shill harder you moron.

trump's going to get shot by some idiot anyway so fuck off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapter_11,_Title_11,_United_States_Code

>october surprise
nah m8 the surprise is going to be trump getting gunned down.

I do too, I was obviously being sarcastic.

hillary supported every war

hillary personally talked obama into regime change in libya

hillary exacerbated the migrant crisis. europeans AND homeless muslims should be calling for her head.

>americans are deciding who to vote for based on the candidates' twitter account banter

>period before the twitter handle

What is the purpose of this?

lets you know she has blood coming from her... wherever when she typed it

Reddit is helping her now. The bernouts that are aligning with her talk like this.

Hello Ahmed

Because deleting emails is not equivalent to stealing or killing someone. Grow up Trumptards.

Cause MUH BENGHAZI worked so well right?

I was on your side don't get your panties in a knot fampai

>>CNN keeps talking about how broke Trumps campaign is
>falling for the media bait

can we stop talking about the emails and bengazi for fucks sakes it's super obvious to people in the know that these are personal attacks. hillary did the right thing for americans in her handling of arab spring & e-mail server.

for fuck sakes, complain about wikileaks. OH WAIT THAT'S CLASSIFIED.