You now remember Tom Landry

You now remember Tom Landry

Didn't his hat appear in the simpsons once?

true fact: Tom Landry enjoyed getting banged in the ass by men

Hi Grandpa

i remember lisa landry

t. millennials

He was the D coordinator for the Giants while Vince Lombardi was offensive coordinator

He also died a Giants fan

This is true, Jerry Jones was such a retarded jackass that he made Tom Landry hate the Cowboys

Yeah, you're the cool uncle. Not.

>Tom Landry was a good coach
*tips fedora*

>le classy coach man
This is how a real coach acts

that's how a manchild acts when he realizes his stupid little plan was stupid and he got outsmarted and humiliated in front of 45 thousand people.

Indeed, to motivate workers in Hank Scorpio's factory.

Is the guy holding him up on the left CIA?

When I hear people say Jimmy Johnson was better than Tom Landry

did you tip your fedora after clicking post

>NFL coaches used to have some basic fashion sense
where did it all go so terribly wrong?

When they mostly played games outside and had to wear headsets

the NFL wants them to wear NFL merchandise on TV so casuals who stare at their phones through the whole game will maybe buy some of it while they're posting on reddit.

Is that Bob?

Hyperbole and myth

Cowboys clearly needed to move on from him as the Cowboys sucked and he was no longer a good coach, and Jerry was the only one that had the balls to fire him because he was so loved and revered. Was not a Giants fan. Was mad at Jerry because he loved being the Cowboys coach and didn't want to move on.

>Let Lombardi walk
>Let Landry walk
>Let Belichick walk
>Made Coughlin the fall guy for personnel issues

What is wrong with >us

Belichick does that ridiculous cutoff thing to his sweatshirts in protest of this.
I think Marinelli was that last HC to wear a suit on the sidelines.

Top 5 HC of all time

How could i forget, my town has a mural of him on the side of this building and the streets which the mural is on is named after him, pass it everyday on my way back from work

Top 1 coach you mean

Landry 2.0, checking in.

Jack Del Rio tried to wear a suit on the sideline a couple years ago and the talking heads who are paid by the NFL made fun of him for it and the NFL came down on him for it. This is because coaches are supposed to be wearing NFL approved brand gear with the logos of said brand all over it for more moneybux.

The greatest coach in History only Bill Belichick comes close to revolutionary eliteness.