Holy fucking shit

holy fucking shit
this was literally the worst episode of the series
they went from making fun of niggers (ep1) to this
jesus christ

Do you have autism? Are you really that unable to understand a sitcom? The first episode didn't shit on black people, you aspie.

Liberty Bell was worse.

That is one of my favorites

You misunderstood ep1.

it didn't bend over for them either

They actually played it off really well for dealing with that topic, the only things that showed any bias were the orange president and Charlie getting shot parts and you could only get offended by that if you're ultra conservative, but this is Sup Forums, so you probably are

I'm not offended
I wanted to laugh
I didn't
this was sjw-shilling, not comedy
it was worse than watching "new girl"

where was the sjw shilling?

Season 4 Sunny would have made this episode with black face instead

But now they are political correct

Yeah, every time there was a "We're being discriminated because we're black" was followed up by "No, it's because we were doing something stupid" You didn't laugh because once you realized the concept of the episode, you went into your political shell and didn't want to

The orange thing is weird because it's obviously a very bad joke and yet it's so divisive, so why is it there? Was it worth it going into a political commentary for a joke this crappy? It feels like it's there just to virtue signal, just feels weird.

As for Charlie getting shot, that works since it's a dream of a black guy and the actual gang doesn't give a shit about any of this.

you're retarded

>it's another "guy makes thread because he literally didn't have any friends to talk to about this after chasing them off with his shitty /p(o)l/atitudes" episode
i guess i'll just play vidya

I think the orange trump joke was added in near the end because Frank says it so softly, probably added to appease liberals in the wake of the election results

think it was added in late. My guess is that they;d say something like "we did have a black president before the woman one" if Hillary won

>it's bad because it doesn't line up exactly with my political views!!!!

you're fuckin pathetic

It feels preachy, that's the bad part. Always Sunny was never preachy

but dee always was, the rest just dont follow the news, remember the episode where they dont say jew because they think its socially acceptable

It was fun and good. I don't know why are you so triggered about orange president while the entire chapter was mocking lazy SJW at most.

>always Sunny was never preachy
lol did you even watch the episodes about evolution, smoking, guns, etc

Why is everyone so mad about the orange Trump joke?

>It feels preachy
No, no it doesn't.

(You), on the other hand, sound preachy and a little bit bitchy as well to be quite honest with you famalam.

Honestly i'm feeling the same as OP here. This is the worst episode since Frank's brother.

lmao these episodes were not preachy you dolt. they took on serious topics, yes, but they examined the topics and exposed the flaws from both sides

>dee always was
and nobody ever listened to her

lmao'ing at how things have changed in the last few years for your inbred rightwingers

5 years ago:
>whining liberals, just because you disagree with the politics of show doesn't mean you can't enjoy it. lol grow up, shows don't have to support your political agenda

Today:
>waaaaahhhh why don't shows I like support my political ageda.

sorry you got butthurt that someone insulting your le can do no wrong orange emporer

it's much different when a show that had no political agenda suddenly shifts to pushing that agenda in your face as hard as it can

I'm not even a right-winger and this disappointed me

I actually didn't have any problem with that joke

it was the rest of the episode that was extremely dumb and unfunny

>"aha, they know that le black people are just like you and me"
well duh but do we really need to hear it again

So many of the early episodes had a strong political agenda they were pushing.

Just think of the Gang Goes Jihad or the gun control episodes.

You're actually a moron if you didn't pick up on the very blatant subtext of many of the older episodes.

Why is /poltv/ so easily triggered? The episode was fine.

>Preachy

It was an episode where they were deliberately seeking out a lesson to learn because they were trying to game their situation like it was a movie, it wasn't any more preachy than any other topical episode they've ever done, you're just a Sup Forumstard that thinks landing anywhere but the most extreme end (Your end) of race relations and discussion is degenerate.

again I don't there was as much of a political implication as you think there was

they didn't have "agendas" so much as they were just examining the topics in an absurd way

they were satirizing, not politicizing

>Praise Kek for le dubs of truth

HURR DURR

To be honest I've not yet seen this most recent episode (just shitposting) so I'm in no position to say whether it is any more or less preachy than previous ones.

All I can really say is the older episodes had clear political directions behind them and were actually very clear in their message if you put together the aggregate of all the various elements of the episode.

I could watch an entire season of It's Always Sunny in 1776

>the gang gets racist makes fun of black people

this is what idiots try to push

This is a very cryptic post. Who is the target of your razor-sharp wit?

Because it looks like it's just yourself, buddy...

their end message was usually pretty easy to infer, but their end message was always very subtle, and fairly reasonable

but this, I don't know. there are points during the episode that do speak sense, but the whole premise is just not well thought-out, not well written and frankly unfunny

Main objection was just that it wasn't that funny and the characters could have been replaced by pretty much any other characters and it wouldn't have made very much of a difference.

Pepe

all the "Pepes"

>worst episode since franks brother

Okay everyone go home he's just shit posting. That is like a top 5 Frank episode you fucking pleb.

frank's brother was fucking terrible

>completely on the cuff Devito playing a 19 year old with that terrible wig
>that good old fashioned racism slapstick
>shady nasty
>franks descent into madness in colombia

You have shit taste family. End your life.

>not preachy
>literally ends with everyone shouting WE LEARNED OUR LESSON WE LEARNED OUR LESSON
I don't know man, sounds a little preachy. You can pretend it's ironically preachy, but ironically preachy is still preachy

It ended with none of them having learnt a lesson.

Sup Forums ass hurt

Triggered™

You shut your mouth

>frank eating the leftovers like a complete pig

Seriously underrated ep.

again

just not funny

>no rebuttal whatsoever

Fuck off reddit.

This

I couldn't care less about any of the social commentary, I just fucking hate musicals

This. How hard is it for casual fucks to understand.

Someone post the twitter pic with mac saying they replaced the men with women writers.

WITNESSED

What is with you apolitical faggots? People like you are the reason this world is shit right now

I just don't like the episode

I mean it's named as the worst episode by most lists and there's a reason for that.

having Frank invent some whole new, not particularly amusing backstory for himself was extremely taxing

How come half their episodes are just shitting on the Carholic church now like its 2006 all over again? Im not even catholic and I get tired of it

>I dont like it because a list told me to

Fuck off reddit.

nobodys mad or traditionally offended in the hysterical liberal sense of the word they are dissapointed in how unfunny the show has been lately and how far its fallen.

>not being a left winger or a right winger makes me apolitical

you are very, very, very dumb

Why are Sup Forumstards some of the dumbest people on earth?

The only thing that was "racial" was how they were treated by the police, which has been used as a joke since there's been comedy.

All I'm saying is that I'm inclined to agree

doesn't hold up to the standards of any of their classic episodes, not even the Liberty bell.

when the gang goes back to some period of time, I generally don't think it's that funny

>im inclined to agree but i cant list any reasons why 4 posts going

Fuck off reddit.

I just watched it. It was pretty fun. I live musical episodes though.

The only bit that got retarded was Charlie being shot for having a train. Even the Trump joke was alright.

I don't understand what is so funny about shady nasty. "the 70's sure was a wacky time: the sitcom" isn't a strong enough premise to go on.

I just don't like the episode, it's not amusing to me, and there is barely anything in the episode that is.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you keep screeching "Reddit" at him? Are you genuinely offended that he doesn't like an episode that focuses on black people?

Thats the only one I would say is worse than this black musical episode. Stop doing high concept episodes you guys, they all suck

No, it's the Frank's Brother one he's talking about.

(also a reminder that I am not Sup Forums I just don't think either of these episodes were very good)

But you are wrong, user

I haven't watched it yet, I assume they made some cliche, tired joke about trump? If so, I don't want to watch it. I don't want to ruin the show for myself.

Frank's Brother revolves almost entirely around black people and black "culture". Frank and his brother are the only white people in the story.

Keep sucking the anti white cock.

The Trump joke is literally just "we had a black president before the orange one" and that's it. It's as unpolitical as a political joke can be.

the trump joke was actually reasonable, and something the character would reasonably say, it's the rest of the episode where they suddenly become empathetic out of fucking nowhere

I don't even care, I just didn't like the episode

Because it's cool to make fun of religion*.

*unless it's Judaism or Islam

nice comeback

The writer of last night's episode was a former AV Club writer - which tells you everything you need to know.

Her Twitter feed is full of anti-White, anti-male millennial liberal focus points.

Lazy, rehashed comedy. Might as well make fun of his hair too.

I know you didn't, you mongoloid. I was defending your opinion.

>WAHHHHH THEY CALLED MY DADDY PRESIDENT MAN ORANGE MAKE THEM STOP BABY WANT PASSY!!!!

Do we have a chronology of the writers of the show?

The writing team now is, judging by their social media, just like every other show - a super diverse team of people who all think and act identically.

Last season was mostly trash...I'm expecting similar this year.

this right here explains why the episode was so unfunny

Oh, my bad - I thought you were the other guy reminding me how awful I was for not caring about an episode focusing on black people

Wasn't she one of the shitty writers on the later seasons of Community?

I had no problems with the theme of the episode who anything they did. It just wasn't that funny.

>IT WAS HER TURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN

Na, I was calling him an idiot for being visibly triggered by you not bowing down to an episode simply because it features black people.

>they went from making fun of niggers (ep1)...
you realize that they were actually making fun of morons like you, right? how is that so lost on you?

>former AV Club writer
oh that explains the A

oh you mean the gun control episode where two of the gang were pro-gun and two were anti-gun and they all changed their stance by the end of the episode? exactly what agenda does complete neutrality push?

Andy you are the type of dummy that is actually racist because you view blacks as special pets, just like the retarded liberal characters do.

If you didn't watch all of season 11 already then shut the fuck up about which episodes are worse than which
Until you've had to sit through the entirety of Frank Falls Out A Window or the Ponderosa vs. McPoyle trial you don't know shit about bad Sunny episodes
Some of the political jokes bombed but after season 11 it was immensely better than what I was expecting

neither did this

>, it's the rest of the episode where they suddenly become empathetic out of fucking nowhere
Well it's the rest of the episode that is literally a dream of an unrelated character.

>AV Club

Cuck Club.

Other than Sup Forumstards...I've never seen another website so successfully make literally everything about their political agenda. They manage to shoehorn in diversity and 'straight white boys' into reviews of shit like Adventure Time.

Except the writer was literally Charlie with Glen, and Ron.

i refuse to believe people this dense exist

>Ponderosa vs McPoyle
>Bad

...and she's one of the more moderate of the new writing staff.

Show dead. Pack it up boys. The cast probably know it too with Olsen now branching out to other networks.