Tell me Sup Forums the hardest truth you had to accept despite your conservative politics

Tell me Sup Forums the hardest truth you had to accept despite your conservative politics.

responsibility for life as I choose to live it

That doesn't make sense, user. How is existentialism related to conservationism?

We lost at least 50 years of progress thanks to Hitler failing.

Europe will basically become Brazil 2.0 but instead of the slums being full of huehues who drink beer with big bundas it will be full of snackbars.

Conservatives are just as destructive as liberals if given the power.

Also that pol isn't different

Too many 8s

Conservatism puts forth automatically that things like rights and morality are intrinsic when they are not
They are tools and one which are failing grossly upon at least the end of the average citizen
Also Theocracy is best

>this is the only user that knows what is the thread's subject

corporatism works as long as the population votes generally conservative. Leftists will abuse corporatism to fuck everything up.

Donald Trump is not a conservative, he is a liberal by definition, and has been one his entire life. He will lose the election by a landslide.

Only about 85% of black people are niggers

Girls are not interested in those sorts of values and don't want to have children ever.

Where did you get those figures?

It happened in stages
>Hitler was evil and killed a bunch of Jews for no reason
>Hitler was still evil and killed a bunch of Jews and it's hilarious
>Hilter was a gray figure who killed at least half as many Jews as believed and for arguably good reasons
>Hitler was trying to save us all from a NWO and committed no war crimes that the allies did not commit in full equity. Typhus, Soviet "liberation" and bombed supply lines were the cause of 300,000 dead Jews/Poles/Gypsies

This last one is somehow harder than the first few, if only because even fellow paranoid conspiracy theorists balk when you try to separate the narrative from the movement.

user, this is a nonpolitical viewpoint that is not influenced negatively by conservationism. In fact, Sup Forums reinforces this viewpoint.

Although in a vacuum I'm liberal, reality set in as I've gotten older and traveled. We must conserve western culture or the people are doomed.

There are no aryan qts who want kids and aren't degenerate whores.
Only chance of getting a decent wife is converting to Islam but I'd rather hang myself.

There's no such thing as a free nation, just tyrannies that may or may not be suitable to you as an individual.

That there is literally nothing wrong with being gay, or being unrelated to your wife's child.

The existence of market failures

That a free market nor a civilzation suitable for my descendents can exist if we are outbred by Southeast Asians, Arabs, Mexicans and Blacks.

>In a way this is just trading one brand of rightism for another

That UBI may become an inevitability

That former USSR nations kept family values

That abortion- a philosophical and legal nightmare to justify- is practically a good thing.