Two Afghan migrant boys say Swedish woman forced them to have sex with her on camera

'The boss at the home forced us into it and exploited us for sex. She knew we had to, and that nobody would help us,' one said.

The boys claim they had sex with the woman on four or five occasions.

On one occasion all three were in bed together, they say, but mostly one of the boys had sex with the woman while the other filmed.

The woman also offered them alcohol, they claim, saying it would help them enjoy the experience, despite them being under the legal drinking age of 18.

They allege that she promised to buy them clothes and toiletries if they had sex with her, but she also told them she would destroy important documents and get the migration agency to deport them if they said 'no'.

They also faced sexual advances from other people in the woman’s social circle, they say.

The boys were recently moved to a home in a different municipality where local authorities contacted the police after hearing their allegations.

The boys say they arrived in Sweden in November after they were urged by their families to flee Afghanistan and seek a better life.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3645027/Two-Afghan-migrant-boys-say-Swedish-woman-ran-refugee-home-forced-sex-camera-deported.html

Well it's no surprise, Swedish women are coalburners and this one was probably brainwashed by the EU and Swedish pro-refugee propaganda.

Jesus Christ. Why can't this happen to me?

You know she did this because she was butt ugly nd unloved in a position of power over the fugees
Normal women don't do this
>inb4 sweden yes

sweden yes

I don't believe a single word those Afghan migrant "boys" say, by the way.

>in Sweden, migrants get raped

Just stop Sven.
Admit it. If your men weren't complete fucking pussies this wouldnt have happened.

Shush I am still celebrating

Do you think OP's pic is even slightly related? This child rapist was probably a huge balding skank.

>tfw no girl will ever rape me

They are called "Batik Häxa", basicly 55 year old nasty rotten cunts who travel to africa for sex.

Due to our fucked up society, we have the governmental sector filled with man hating old rotten bitches, its sickening.

>This child rapist was probably a huge balding skank.
Women can't rape, don't bs us.

And even if she was like 45 and fat, boys need to have hard dicks to penetrate her, so they were sexually excited, so they weren't raped. If they drank alcohol, holding an erection is even more difficult.

I'd still bang this

Provide us with a picture. I doubt Sweden has any non-attractive native women.

I totally understand. But clearly these boys have regretted it afterwards. So, that's rape.

This explains what I saw when I was driving through Sweden and stayed for the night in one of the inns: a fucking christmas cake with what appeared to be a ~13 years old refugee boy.

This, any decent looking woman doesen't have to pay for young single men to have sex with her.

She's probably ugly af.

That said, you can't entirely blame the women, considering how pathetic the men of Sweden have become.

> be me, happy go lucky Nigerian
> land myself a white girl
> some heft to her but white
> toss myself off a bit to get hard
> thrust my soft Nigerian dick into her leg fat, the tip touches something wet
> feel myself softening further with each thrust
> 'she's white she's white she's white'
> just about manage to ejaculate weakly
> she's white
> write home about my white girlfriend
> village has a party in my honour
> 'send us a picture Umbegwe!!'
> MFW

""""""Forced""""""

>Umbegwe

>But clearly these boys have regretted it afterwards.
BS, they think they might get deported. That is why they told they were "raped" and now they cannot be deported because obviously the bad Taliban will al kill them because they were "raped" by a white woman.

This is all bs, bs and bs.

> four or five occasions
> you are raped four times
> each time is a terrible experience, you'll have to deal with the memories and PTSD forever
> oh shit it was five times actually
> forgot about that whole rape occasion

Pictures of fat ugly Swedes please

I like your firm stance on bs my kraut friend

I need pics of this disgusting Swede to subdue my rage

This is a repeat thread and we saw pictures before. She's not ugly or fat, though not super attratice by Swedish standards.

>and we saw pictures before
post them, you Asian bastard

I wish swedes would just die off already. I honestly don't even want them to survive muslin invasion at this point, way too pathetic.

Is this a SWEDEN YES! or a SWEDEN NO! occasion?

It is a Sweden WHY? occasion, m8.

P.S. thanks to your Northern small brothers for playing shitty football today.

fucking degenerate white scums , i wish they get nuked , how dare white people rape us , white cculture is encouraging rape sexual harrassement

>msjw