Tennessee at Georgia Tech

>Monday Night College Football

Tennessee at Georgia Tech
Atlanta, Georgia
8:00ET on ESPN
in the brand-new Mercedes-Benz Stadium (new home of the Atlanta Falcons)
>Tennessee favored by 4

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/228687163_Grade_Inflation_at_Georgia_Tech
cbsnews.com/news/grade-inflation-colleges-with-the-easiest-and-hardest-grades/
grandma.press/4.html
youtube.com/watch?v=15RAkUwNvYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

R O C K Y T O P

Dream Team 18', baby

Georgia Tech bump

That new stadium is gorgeous. will be amazing when they are able to use the roof later this season.

---T
R O C K Y
---P

go yellow-jackets

CFN:
"If the GT defensive front seven can hold its own against Tennessee RB John Kelly, the Yellow Jacket secondary should take over. ... the GT pass defense has the potential to be fantastic with experience, depth, and a lot of talent.
Considering Tennessee is breaking in new QB Quinten Dormady on a big stage, and the receiving corps might be a wee bit iffy early on, Georgia Tech wants the Vols throwing as much as possible."

The Vols are going to be an absolute mess this year I think. Wouldn't be surprised at all if GTs gimick offense beats them. Should be an entertaining game though, I hope its entertaining.

jack jack go yellow jack jack goooo!

>2017
>Georgia Tech still running the option

>tfw no more Dobbs, Kamara, or Barnett

CFN:
The GT option ground attack has been able to come up with yet another great season last year, cranking up 258 yards per game averaging 5.5 yards per carry and 34 scores. And now almost everyone is back.
The receiving corps will be solid, too, with 78 of the 83 catches from last season returning. That includes home run-hitting back Clinton Lynch, and big play target Ricky Jeune and his 17 yard-per-catch average.

any streams up?

Why is the option so tough for us to defend, /Vol/bros? Anyone remember that Ole Miss game back when we had Kiffin where McCluster was unstoppable?

GT alum here but didn't pay any attention to offseason. Anybody I should watch out for?

Should i watch this game or /mlb/?

>missing the triple option for baseball

i love this gif
and the option

CFN:

What You Need To Know About The Tennessee Defense
A massive disappointment as last season went on, the Vols couldn’t stop anyone’s ground game and were too leaky overall against the quarterbacks who could throw a forward pass. They finished the year 95th in the nation in total defense despite all that talent – and now a slew of the key parts have to be replaced.
The Vol run defense has to be much, much better. ... The Vols were a disaster up the middle late in the year as just about everyone ground up the front seven.
The Aggies, Alabama, Kentucky, Missouri and Vanderbilt all ran for four touchdowns and cranked out big dash after big dash against a D that gave up almost 900 more rushing yards than it did in 2015

AINT NO SMOGGY SMOKE ON ROCKY TOP
AINT NO TELEPHONE BILLS

So basically they're going to be even worse

why did they put a new dome next to the old dome? why not tear down the old one? are they going to use the georgia dome for other?

ten is going to fucking destroy them

They're going to tear down old dome and build a parking structure

The old dome is being imploded in December and that space will be turned into a park.

This new stadium isnt a dome, it has a big ass roof that can open but it won't be put into use until later this season as they are still working shit out.

who ready for heem here?

who's tennessee's QB now that ayy lamo left for the nfl?

Dorm Normandy aka dormandy

That fuckin pregame speech was embarrassing

gibe me maria taylor

SEC SPEED

does GT still run a meme offense?

>GT defers
its all over, GT wins, everyone go home

I wish more speeches were like marty daniels

gimme a link, bois

>ten QB 6'4
>gt QB is 5'9
JUST

The SEC is running all over ACC cucks

Get rekt

>naming your kid quintin after 1950

number 4 is plowing QT

Maryland would BOOTYBLAST both these squads

Maryland will be ranked tomorrow
cap this

>that pass

any techbros here? grad student here at gsu, been a tech fan since i was a kid when my brother went there for undergrad. took a class at tech for two semesters just for that cdc, so good.

why is a video game advertising during sports? we're not fucking nerds

wrambling kek

Gtech is a joke, the grade inflation is insane

reminder urban meyers slutty daughter played volleyball at ga tech

Butch Jones literally stole the best years of my life. I will never be in this football watching form again. All the drinks, all the sloots, all the chilling with bros lost like tears in the rain

>obvious passing down
>better run the worst run play in the playbook

lmao what are you talking about? same dude here. not a fan of some of the nerdier kids or the frat kids, but they do work their asses off.

Texas would BTFO both these losers

Seriously? So far it doesn't appear that different from any other fake turf stadium but I'm the type to watch the game rather than worry about women stuff like the decorations.

>this is my first year watching college football

>t. lost to maryland

t. Doesn't realize Herman is still getting established

not saying they don't work hard but the grades are inflated, it's one of the worst in the country
researchgate.net/publication/228687163_Grade_Inflation_at_Georgia_Tech

How back is texas right now?

>it's OK to lose to Oregon East because you're "still getting established"

t. thinks that makes losing to a non football school okay

Bad Boys 2 level of back

>tfw met her at a party
>tfw she couldn't feasibly get drunk enough to hook up with someone like me

The rambling kek from Meme Tech

>2004

Not saying they still don't, but their classes from what I know are fucked. Having a 2.5 is considered pretty good there.

Why does Tech ALWAYS have white punt returners?
I've been watch Tech football for close to 16 years, and I can't remember a single one of their punt returners being black. A fucking team which has black quarterbacks and a black fucking punter has a WHITE punt returner. I don't understand

>we're not fucking nerds
Do you not understand who Tennessee is playing?

wut?

I'm an engineer if you don't appreciate it then so be it. The roof is something else. Its not working to speed yet so they didn't open it tonight, but its the most incredible piece of engineering in a civilian structure anywhere in the world. and the 6 story high wrap around halo screen is incredible. Its the largest videoscreen in the world by a large margin.

100%

If you are unaware that GT has a clutch short yard passing game then you are a literal retard

Liberty would booty blast both these teams

GO VOLS!

PUT LITTLE BROTHER TECH IN THEIR PLACE!

>running a meme offense in the year of our Lord 2017
pathetic

Yo wtf I go to Liberty, go Vols

would like to see another sec bust

not watching though because irrelevant game between irrelevant teams

that might have to do with how much they use affirmative action, it's pretty had. And you can hear about how difficult any school is. But Georgia Tech won't ever make any lists of most difficult universities
cbsnews.com/news/grade-inflation-colleges-with-the-easiest-and-hardest-grades/

Oh yeah I forgot how unwatchable Tech was

This new QB can't make proper reads yet. Must be rough on him.

Why is Watch ESPN such shit? Constantly buffering and definitely not HD

post >yfw the triple option

>its the most incredible piece of engineering in a civilian structure anywhere in the world
man I forgot how autistic gtech fans are

shouldn't you be praying rn?

I fucking hate tech and their meme offense.

all of the back

it's still unaesthetic as fuck
seriously why does every new stadium have to be some faggy fucking dome. Fuck this gay earth

What's it like paying tens of thousands of dollars because Rush Limbaugh told you to?

I'm an engineer too but it's a sports stadium. The oculus is too small to be truly an open air stadium when open. It's a gimmick for a billionaire to justify getting a new stadium. The engineering behind the roof is impressive but ultimately near worthless.

because diversity hires
grandma.press/4.html

>confederate hicks in charge of catching the ball

that money could have gone to funding the school. I understand making a big stadium but the roof is vain for a public university that regularly bitches for more funding grants

>upholding to a Protestant understanding of prayer instead of realizing that it should be a constant act and mindset with the Father

what school?

>tfw bet the over right at the last second
>forgot how fucking absolutely awful these teams are to watch
>now required to stay and watch the whole shitty game

thats the falcons stadium lmao

>even Georgia Tech's defense targets exclusively the knees
wew

I'm not a fan of either of these teams. go to any engineering/architecture forum to see some of the details of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=15RAkUwNvYc

each one of those petals weighs over 500 tons. when its fully working in a couple of months it will open/close in ~10 minutes. Its beautiful.

I'm not an engineer, but it looks like a goatse.

it's really not

>mfw the triple option

>how do you know when someone is an engineer
>don't worry, they'll tell you
back to r.eddit

>A LITERAL ASSHOLE ON TOP
it's shit m8