Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
youtube.com/watch?v=Xan2xU-ZFic
youtube.com/watch?v=PwFu0wZ6Igg
youtube.com/watch?v=a7A3lHqQsMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More like Scotland cucked.

you couldve posted that in brit/pol/ and get a lot of (you)s. too bad i'm gonna do it before do and bask in (you)s.

Scotland has a lot of autonomy and as far as I know, from my own burgerclap perspective, a decent percentage of the English don't care if Scotland leaves. Scotland wants to be independent, but then they remember things like "We have no economy unless we sell the oil fields off our coast"

Just tells me that Scotland is too cucked to leave their comfort zone unlike the Brits if they leave the EU.

Those are my (you)s you fucking leaf

If Scotland goes independent, they will be reliant on oil. Anyone with any fucking knowledge of economics knows that relying on raw materials for your economy is retarded, because the prices could go to complete shit in a fucking day. And what happens if those prices go to shit? Oh shit, you're in a recession, well done faggot.

I dunno, I'm sure they'll work it all out. The country has a lot more going for it than just oil, that's a very narrow view of economics.

Most of England wants Scotland to secede from the Union. They were the ones who balked and couldn't leave in the end. They're so left wing as practically to be communist. Blair was a Scot. Brown was a Scot. Cameron has Scottish ancestry. We pay thousands of pounds more to them per head than we do to our own people. They are overwhelmingly in favour of remaining in the EU: there is the contradiction in thought for you to consider. Most of us down here are sick to death of them. If we lose this referendum by a few percentage points it will have been their doing.

is this gonna turn into another scotland hate thread?

Oil is a staple of most first world economies. If oil costs rise virtually everything else does too

Yes.

We'd have had a conservative government every year for the past century if it hadn't been for Scotland.

If you want something to blame for the genocide of the English race via mass immigration, blame Scotland.

They are crybullies. After all that talk about how they wanted to leave, and how oppressive "we" are, they couldn't go through with it.

True, but I wouldn't say that Scotland itself is reliant on it at this point, it's more a bonus. When the oil goes, I'm sure all the bonuses the Scots get from it will go as well.

For example, no prescription charges and "free" education.

>I dunno, I'm sure they'll work it all out.
You literally just admitted you have no idea what you're talking about, and you're relying on others who again, you have no idea what they're talking about.
>The country has a lot more going for it than just oil
Like? Because I sure as fuck haven't heard anything from the Aye camp.
>that's a very narrow view of economics.
>source: my ass

Scotland doesn't want to be independent. They had a vote. Decided to stay. Just like the UK will vote to stay in the EU. Sup Forums warps perspective because everybody wants their fucking street to be independent.

I hope not. As fun as it is to take the piss out of them, now's not the time.
youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM

I don't really care but Scotland is a danger to the rest of the UK.

So they've got to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xan2xU-ZFic

>Like? Because I sure as fuck haven't heard anything from the Aye camp.
Whisky, textiles, software, manufacturing, renewable energy, a huge fishing industry, forestry, etc.

What makes you think the economy of Scotland is reliant on Oil? Show your sources.

>A country with the population of London can shift the political spectrum of the UK dramatically.

>danger to the UK

Post your teaspoon licence

>comfort zone
Someone is forgetting Scottish culture is now apart of British culture now, ever since the Empire.

Yeah it can.

>56 seats for SNP despite 1 million votes

>1 seat for UKIP despite over 4 million votes

That's a Scottish thing.

Haha holy shit are we really talking about 'air gun control'? Did somebody burst into a club and shoot 50 pigeons?

>Danger to the UK
There's like 5 million of them. Even if, like in the 90s/00s, they all vote one way or the other, it literally does not matter at this point. SNP has ruined any impact that Scotland will have on the rest of the UK.

You should really be blaming FPTP not Scotland.

If UKIP's vote wasn't so spread out they probably would've won more seats.

Scotland can fuck off.

This. The /SNP/ is a containment party.

>divide and conquer

They are of danger to the UK and must be purged.

No I will blame the voters who elected those into the positions they currently hold to infect the rest of the UK with Marxism and ficki ficki.

Traitors have got to be killed, it is the only answer. I'm sorry but if it's any comfort, death will set you free. You will join William Wallace in hell and have your freedom! You will be of Mel Gibson soon.

We don't want to conquer Scotland, we want it to just go.

Your point would be valid if we lived under PR, but, unfortunately, we don't. Blair once got into power with only 30% of the vote.

Scotland was literally the tipping point for Harold Wilson's election in 1966 and Wilson/Callaghan in 1974.

Because people in England know the Scots are so left-wing, they keep voting for the Conservative party, who, on the immigration question, are almost as treacherous as Labour, because they have to keep voting "tactically."

>You should really be blaming FPTP not Scotland.
Pretty much. Only reason the SNP got all that was because of the way the region of Scotland is split up. If Scotland was split up more akin to population per squareKM, there'd be a lot less SNP MPs.

Isn't the Highlands represented by like 4 MPs despite having a population of 1/4 mil or something

50% of Scotland's "gun crime" comes from misuse of air rifles commonly used for pest control.
youtube.com/watch?v=PwFu0wZ6Igg

Is the other half slingshots? I have a slingshot with a big bag of ball bearings. An impulse purchase. Sometimes I even think about using it but I don't want to put somebody's eye out.

>We'd have had a conservative government every year for the past century if it hadn't been for Scotland.

Literally wrong you fucking pleb.

youtube.com/watch?v=a7A3lHqQsMM

the U.K unlike Scotland was never conquered

False equivalence

Just looked in to it actually. Even with freezing council tax again, keeping prescriptions free, keeping hospital parking free, etc, AND the price of oil tanking to a fraction of what it was the past 2 years, Scotland's economy actually grew year on year in 2015, by 0.1%. Doesn't sound like it's reliant on oil at all.

Fuckjn right m8! Mutherfookn Pine Hill Drive resistance in effect!

Scotland wasn't conquered, they sold themselves out.
>Darien Scheme
kek

reminder

>Lived in Bristol
>for 40 years
>self described himself as English
Yeah definitely blame the Scots lad

It's in the blood.

He has English parents.

Wrong.

He is Scottish.

Purposefully disingenuous.