bumping this fuck you

>animated films

You have to be 18+ to post

very original joke thank you xd

>capeshit and star shit board

Wizards

This is underrated? Pretty much everyone loves the Last Unicorn

pic related and other Bill Plympton work

She was such a little shit that frankly I was rooting for the bad guy to win and eat her.

Based Bakshi

>ctrl+f
>no waltz with bashir
We fix that now

went to a screening of this at the alamo a few weeks ago, very fun movie
youtube.com/watch?v=jRnVQ4NBXko

plague doges

Belladonna of Sadness

>cult classic
>underrated

really now

Worth the full 4 hour runtime

Watched this not long ago. comfy as fuck, especially if you're a bong of a certain age. . Anything similar?

I noticed that there are three parts to that movie. Are all three worth waching on their own or do I have to watch a full anime season before jumping into it or something?

Honestly, I keep seeing Madoka coming up and literally the first thing I think is

>Fuck you user, you're not gonna trick me into watching Sailor Moon. You were right about Redline but when its about girls with eyes the size of sauce pans, I will doubt you until death

Plauge Dogs for a very similar movie. It's about two dogs, that have the plague. Also, you could check out 'Secret of NIHM' and 'An American Tail'.

The anime and the first 2 movies are the same thing with minor differences and are the full 4 hours. The third part is a sequel and isn't worth watching until long after the first 2.

For your first time I'd just watch the anime season and watch the sperate movies for any rewatches

I'll check em out. Cheers.

This is an obvious one. Fantastic movie.

Just watch it user. I promise it's a lot better than you think it will be.

youtube.com/watch?v=aPBck3xcUJc

But I don't really feel like spending that much time on an anime that has a bunch fo relationship shit with magical girls going to school. I mean, I keep hearing that the animation is good but I just don't want to end up sitting there going

>I DON*T CARE IF YOUR MOM DIED AND YOU'RE SAD ABOUT IT AND YOU NEED YOUR SOUL SISTER TO HUG YOU. CAST FUCKING MAGIC BOLT AND FUCK SHIT UP.

You have such a wrong idea of what this show is it's almost comical

Watch through the first 4 episodes and you will get it. Episode 3 sets the tone for the rest of the show.

>You have such a wrong idea of what this show is it's almost comical

The teacher is talking about properly cooked eggs.

Imma finish this episode but unless shit gets real soon I'm going to call you a liar.

>animated
>film

4 episodes. user. Give it 4 episodes

>Going into Madoka knowing absolutely nothing

Jealous desu, Sup Forums spoiled it long before I saw it.

Okay, user. But I still think the first episode was pretty lame. Probably too used to pilots.

How'd you feel about the ending, with the live-action footage? People seemed to think it either invalidated the animation aspect of the entire movie, but I thought it was interesting because the whole movie is about memories and the live-action only comes when he fully gets them back.

One of my unpopular opinions is that Secret of Kells > Song of the Sea. To use a dumbass Sup Forums analogy, Song is a really good animated movie; Kells is a really good animated film.

Starting episode two? Yea you are in for a wild fucking ride if you are marathoning the whole thing right now. Episode 1 and 2 are pretty lame. They are pretty much purely setup

Yeah. Thus far episode 1 and 2 seems like pretty much exactly what I assumed it would be like. Right now they are talking to the magical cat(?). My guess is that this cat is the spawn of satan and both girls are soon going to be sacrificed to the dark lord and the next 10 episodes is just gonna be them being tortured in the Lemarchand's box dimension.

At least that's what I'm hoping for. If ti turns out it's just more school girl bullshit I'll hunt down all y'all and shove cotton candy up your asses until your hair grows out pink.

You will know when the show actually starts user. One moment shifts the tone of the show almost completely from that point on

youtube.com/watch?v=kJg3GP4tH94
All of them

Madoak is drawing in her journal again. Her friends were right to laugh.

Do you plan to watch the whole thing right now? Is this finally episode 3?

This movie is crap. It's boring as fuck, the villain is goofy, and the protag is extremely irritating.

Go with "Fire and Ice" instead.

That movie is on every Christmas Eve in Germany.
And I watch it every time and it never gets old.

I'm a bit annoyed by the line about how they can't listen to the CD on speakers because they are "in a hospital". Like for reals, the room is the size of a small house and every wall is lines with shelf packed with books. That would dampen the music unless they like listening to it at absurd volumes.

>all this talk about Madoka
>user is getting to episode 3 for the first time
Mami ;_;

Which episode is this? Also you never answered if you are watching the whole thing rn or not

>This movie is crap
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this.

Episode 3 started with the blue haired girl giving some cancer lady a CD.

I'm not really planning on watching the entire thing in one sitting because I'll probably be up all night doing that. But 3 and 4 are on the list and if they are decent then I'll consider going through it all.

Iirc it's when blue girl is in the hospital visiting her husbando with the cripple hand and he has that cool as fuck cd player that spins the disc externally. I think that's the end of e2.

>Cancer lady
That's a young man

Oh! For sure thought that was her mom or something.

Dude must be a hipster. I mean for real, it's 2016 and the man is listening to CDs. Don't get me started on the fashion statement that is that CD player. I mean, it's a portable CD player that isn't even that portable. Put it in your pocket and you'll ruin your discs.

Leave it to Sup Forums to say movies that received Academy Awards and Criterion Collection releases are underrated.

isn't criterion stuff mostly cult following stuff

like you're not gonna talk about the japanese House movie with some normies irl

73' French but the English dub is good too.
Painstakingly animated with handrawn paper cutouts.
Iconic soundtrack as well.

Correct

I never hear anyone talk about it
Its beautiful and has charm

this film legitimately terrified me.

youtube.com/watch?v=FkxZf9LvLpI

Tim Hope - The Wolfman

Stuff that ends up with a proper CC reƶease are considered the finest works in their period, genre, theme, style, Even Armageddon has a proper place in Criterion and it's not just because it is a cult classic.

WARNING: A blind study performed in 2012 showed that six out of ten males developed "furry fetishism" after viewing this film.

Even if this is in the worst quality known to man and not even in english it made me laugh

dailymotion.com/video/xlfi0u_werner-und-das-wurfel-spiel_shortfilms

youtube.com/watch?v=cvKYisPsmXM

good shit though.

And people wonder why anime isn't modeled more after asian features

dude benis in bagina XDDD

philosophy 101

It's appropriately rated. Shit-tier character animation. MLP before that shit existed.

The Fox and the Hound

This its a really nice sword and sorcery movie.

Heidi

youtube.com/watch?v=HdTocwfwZuk

goddamnit i wasn't going to fap tonight until now.

Teegra

This and Triplets are both spectacular. It's a shame Chomet seems to be doing live action now.

you sick fuck

This movie is great, totally underrated.

She's barefoot for most of the movie

>MFW I i've been to most of the locations in this

But she's so cute

Not even memeing, I think it's Dreamworks Toy Story 2.

it's a lot better than the first one but still lacks some character development, still pretty good though

tbf the thread said underrated not perfect. I agree it isn't a perfect film but it is a damn site better than anything dreamworks pumped out recently (and arguably pixar).

I thought the final scene only enhanced the film. It really set in how true to life the conflict was and how people were affected by it. One of the best final scenes I've watched.

When you watch those episodes again after finishing the TV anime you will be aware of how good they were

kino
youtube.com/watch?v=8Xd-cUItXgk

jist watched this with my younger brother high; it was very funny and scary. Especially the closeup headshots of the characters talking

Calling it Kino but not linking the most kino scene in the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=RqjIkkwMlnw&t=1s

The music in this scene (and the film in general) is just gorgeous and the integration of the 2d style animation just makes this scene one of my favorites in animation.