Just bopping down yorkie for a cuppa cwafee and a grindah when this wicked explosion from some of dem camel fucker...

Just bopping down yorkie for a cuppa cwafee and a grindah when this wicked explosion from some of dem camel fucker pressuh cookas bombs and blew off that bitches shins. Terrowist fucks messed widda wrong city.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ow5-f6XCTOg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this pissa from southie needs ta stop big timin people

Say hi to your mother for me alright

Waiter, why is there uh, shrapnel in my err, chowdah

Has the justice system already forgiven Marky Mark for his "Vietnam shit attack"

he demands to be pardoned

youtube.com/watch?v=Ow5-f6XCTOg

No one messes with a bawston native aight

mayb, Mayb nawt mayb fuck yaself ah taff gay

>yfw one of your meme pictures is there

>At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street, and using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious while calling him a "Vietnam fucking shit".[16][17] That same day, Wahlberg also attacked a second Vietnamese man named Hoa "Johnny" Trinh, punching him in the face. He believed he had left his victim permanently blind in one eye.[15][16][18] Trinh was interviewed in December 2014 by the Daily Mail; he revealed that he had already lost that eye during the Vietnam War, and did not know the identity of his assailant prior to being contacted by the media.[19] According to court documents regarding these crimes, when Wahlberg was arrested later that night and returned to the scene of the first assault, he stated to police officers: "You don't have to let him identify me, I'll tell you now that's the motherfucker who's [sic] head I split open."[18] Investigators also noted that he "made numerous unsolicited racial statements about 'gooks' and 'slant-eyed gooks'."[16][18]

What did he mean by this?

Something along the lines of it aint me

Oh god damn it is there no eagle-fellating flag-draped script Wahlberg will turn down?

>ending scene
>Marky Mark gets his hands on the terrorist
>starts beating the shit out of him while Good Vibrations kicks in bringing it to an epic end.

kekked so fucking hard

he's a scrappah, he was just stickin' gooks and slants

pressure cooking fucking shits

better yet after the credits it cuts to a music for good vibrations with Mahky dancing with the terrorists, other cops, and one of the people who got their legs blown off.

mfw Marky Mark's character is a fictional and supposed to represent a number of officers on duty that day
mfw they gave the MIT officer who was killed a fictional Asian girlfriend he never had

that would be bloopers of course, how can we get a man who had his legs blown off to dance along Marky?

>Patriot's Day

Wheh the fawk is Tawm?

>you will never break her

Kek

"How's your motha?"
"Good, she's toiad from fuckin moi fawtha."

gonna feed these bawstan bambahs some fuckin cocks

Gonna head down to the bawstan hahbuh to drink some lahguh with my fathah

>Hollywood makes xenophobic, jingoistic muslim-hate movie
>Don't have the balls to actually show muslims as awful pirces of shit, so they shove in a strong, empowered muslim female as one of the good guys to make the movie "Okay™."

>>you will never break her
HOL UP YOU LITTLE MUSLIM WHORE

YOU A STAH
YOU A STAH
YOU A STAH

BOSTON IS IN THE HOUSE!

VIETNAM

FUCKING

SHITS

SHITS