What are some redpilled video games?

What are some redpilled video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DV02RsYR9Qg
youtu.be/m9Hhlzra5co?t=1m38s
youtube.com/watch?v=WoWvpt-Tal8&t=107s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deus Ex is basically Sup Forums the video game.

Also, I think the killzone series is a generic boring shooter, but the story is one where the enemies are portrayed as evil nazis but are actually the true goodguys

Most bluepilled game ever. Just a bunch of leftist propaganda vignettes smashed into an incoherent story

Where's the "Hate Announcer" option?

Pathologic

DEMOCRACY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE

>Red-pilled game
>Has a nigger you can't kill

Comeonnow.avi

>that part where the nigger jive talks to the white master
>white guy leaves and he can talk like a human again
Leftists praised that scene, saying that was exactly how to evil KKK racist segregation days were

bump

>Most bluepilled game ever
>Columbia presented as heaven
>Niggers' revolution destroyed this heaven
No, it isn't.

Except democracy is what got us into this liberal hell. Libery Prime is best goy.

What game is this?

You clearly weren't paying enough attention if you think Columbia was presented as anything but your classic dystopian trope.

i hate how much praise this game got, it's story is so superficial, how can it claim to tackle racism yet never use the word nigger. character who is isolated her whole life is more socially adjusted than anyone on Sup Forums

L.A. Noire. Whole story is based around Pedos essentially.

Best game ever, bad guys are jews, mexicans, commies and niggers

LA Noire

every metal gear solid ever

Because it Columbia, blacks were seen as the white mans burden. It was the white mans duty to look after the negro.

That's literally what comstock says in like the second voxophone in the game.

Hearts of Iron or some other paradox game.

Comstock was intended to be the bad guy by the author.

i must have missed that one, still a shitty game. the orignal bioshock is better and way more redpilled

>this is how Jews imagine America was before the 60s

Tropico series
Victoria II
Advanced Tactics Gold

max payne 3

huehues everywhere

I hope Rockstar delivers LA Noire 2 or at least a spiritual secuel based on 50s New York

Would be weird considering it's was Team Bondi's game and technology and rockstar doesn't have the rights.

HOI:blur hitler, nerf german reich,
EU4: developers starting to remove tech groups because it makes white nations better
stelaris: standard president of the human race in stelaris is a black woman
>paradox
>red pilled
pick one.

Shame its such a shitty gameplay.

did that really happen in-game, i can't remember

yeah it's the very first case real case before you even become a detective.

Thank god it got an HD release with fixed translation.

But yeah, Pathologic is probably one of the best games ever made.

youtube.com/watch?v=DV02RsYR9Qg

Most of Sup Forums probably couldnt handle it though and would probably play the wrong character first and end up not knowing anything.

AC: Syndicate

Rockstar has rights to it.

Dont expect it ever again, it was a financial failure even though it sold very well.

It cost an absurd amount of money to make.

The tech isnt worth it really.

Dude intentionally obtuse game design and shit gameplay lmao!

>shit gameplay

In what way? Because animations are a bit janky?

>intentionally obtuse.

>obtuse game design

Every part of it worked and had purpose. In what way was it obtuse? It was incredibly straight forward with mechanics?

Dont be retarded.

Fable 3.

Good monarch will run out of money and get everyone killed. Evil monarch will be hated but have enough money to save the people.

Or, become a capitalist. Buy every property possible and save enough capital to personally fund the final campaign. Allowing you to be good and also not get everyone killed. Proves capitalism is the true-good.

>1st post
>best post

>HOI:blur hitler, nerf german reich,

What is Hoi3? Also what are uncensor and strong germany mods for Hoi4?

>EU4: developers starting to remove tech groups because it makes white nations better

Just don't update it.

>stelaris: standard president of the human race in stelaris is a black woman

>Not using the white only mod.

Yeah, paradox as a company itself isn't redpiled but there games are good bases for change.

And the fact that they are swedish and allow you to purge muslims or play as nazi germany is pretty good considering that they are swedes.

Warhammer and pic related

Do you kill Marx?

I have LA Noire but it doesn't work. It goes to the opening screen and then freezes. So I've never played it. Piece of shit.

I watched this scene and it made me consider actually buying this game...Thanks op.

Thanks based rockstar

of course not, why would you kill a great man like that. You get to help him, just like you should.

They are replacing tech groups with special bonuses that all appear only in freaking Europe and have to spread from there to the rest of the world.
And those bonuses are better than spending less mana.

>not reading the file name

I don't think so

It's pretty good, I enjoyed it, but the only video games I really play are open world games, and I hardly touch my games anyways these days.

I liked Red Dead Redemption too, pretty good in my opinion, I wish there were more cowboy games.

>Finland

why am I not surprised?

The Helghast were absolutely the true heroes of the games.

Disgusting. I played that game for less than an hour before deleting it. Thank god I got it free on PSN+

The Killzone series

Isn't eye: DC really autistic gameplay wise?

>Ubisoft
>redpilled

Witcher 3 is amazing. Not a single nigger in all the land. It's paradise.

Mafia 2, the comments on blacks and Asians are hilarious.

>implying that's not what everyone did in every fable game they could.

>pic related
That's from Shin Megami Tensei, not E.Y.E.

Project Reality

Halo

Before 343I of course

RuneScape

That pic is from SMT 2 user.

An open world western would be amazing.

If you want something like it, play Tin Star. It's pretty cool.

>EU4: developers starting to remove tech groups because it makes white nations better
wait what

pls elaborate

if you can try to get gun for the ps2, its western and open world. It's older but still a lot of fun

Tin Star is pretty based. You can do whatever you want. Be a sheriff, enforce justice. Or become a criminal and wreck havoc. etc etc

This

No.

Its amazing gameplay wise.

Its story is full on autism and almost makes 0 sense. Just follow markers and kill shit and UPGRADE THOSE LEGS.

You backstab fucking helicopters in this game with swords. Its gameplay as far from autistic.

this one. if you go to the desert area there are Muslims that will start attacking you if you wear clothes that have a symbol of a god they dont like

Original GTA

>Trump tower on the cover

it doesn't get much more redpilled than this.

All countries will have 100% tech cost in the next patch.
Instead, an important event will happen that will add modifiers to provinces, like the Age of Enlightenment or printing press, that will slowly spread.
Get enough provinces in your country that have that modifier and you can adopt it and have it as a permanent bonus.

They can only appear in Europe and no where else and provinces need to meet certain requirements to speed up their spread. The bonuses aren't that massive but still enough to put Yurop above everyone else, and because they need to spread from province to province all distant countries are kind fucked since it's not enough just to share borders or have a western core like before to westernize.

Don't forget Ali the trader and all of his jew schemes.

Are you a retarded faggot? Why post that? Not only is it opposed to the views most associated with Sup Forums, it's the worst game of the series.

What game isthis?

XDDDD nice

Guess you guys haven't played the expansions yet

youtu.be/m9Hhlzra5co?t=1m38s

Try every GTA.

Simple stories but a lot of the inbetween is perfect satire and commentary.

I haven't. P-pls don't break my heart.

But in the Witcher universe there are super powerful women and great fighters, in that universe there's nothing unrealistic about it. In fact, women tend to be more adept at magic than men typically.

One of the most relevant red pills in all of vidya.

>It's the current century
Amusing

Have you ever seen a nigger in the soulsborne series?

Comstock is literally the protagonist.

Dummy.

Come to think of it, no. But there isn't exactly a great population of NPCs in those games.

The best part is when Cole tells the dude he's going to a gas chamber. I fucking lol'd.youtube.com/watch?v=WoWvpt-Tal8&t=107s

Better link:
youtube.com/watch?v=WoWvpt-Tal8&t=107s

Never played a Paradox game but, I think your explenation helped me get it, I guess it's similar to some events in Total War games.

So are they changing this for balance reasons or SJW reasons?

Jesus "time links" don't work. It's at 1:47

Tropico

>not playing as Hitler

They are swedish.

They also removed a mod that changed the human race to only be whites with european names but allowed another mod that does the opposite to stay.

You can still get the mod on websites just not on steam workshop.

Or Donald