Brit/pol/- Debate soon Edition

Remaing debates: theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/02/eu-referendum-tv-debates-when-where-watch-them
twitter.com/britainelects/status/745264460391129088
EU referendum poll: Remain: 48% (-) Leave: 49% (+1) (via SurveyMonkey / 17-20) Pollster not a member of BPC.
twitter.com/britainelects/status/745232444073312256
EU referendum poll: Remain: 45% (-) Leave: 44% (+2) (via Survation, phone / 20 Jun)
twitter.com/britainelects/status/744998563948662784
EU referendum poll: Remain: 42% (-2) Leave: 44% (+1) (via YouGov, online / 17 - 19 Jun)

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/
>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw
>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8
>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo
>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo
>LEXIT THE MOVIE:
youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4

>BRITAIN, THE EU AND A PROPHECY
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

>THE BATTLE FOR BRITAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=a_S6KfpqnXQ

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1
twitter.com/britainelects/status/744959512239607808
rabb.it/JackFedora
twitter.com/daily_politics/status/745317488557101057
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Umm5bAbjyX8
youtube.com/watch?v=E_JQd-EsDjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GqH21LEmfbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O-k7oF9bAL8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652793/Queen-said-asking-dinner-guests-three-good-reasons-Britain-EU.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>REMINDER FOR THE 24TH
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 GMT Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no official exit poll, although some private banks are doing one, but they might not release the results until after the official count. Keep your eye on the Sterling, if it suddenly tanks, then we can guess the results. Yougov is also running a exit poll.
twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
POUND O METRE: x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1
FULL LIST OF UPCOMING POLLS : twitter.com/britainelects/status/744959512239607808

FUCK THE EU

>Sir why are you voting to remain?
Uh, well, I just think it's right, the balance of things... you know

>Sir, why are you voting to remain?
Glad you asked, you see the research I've done indicates that we will be stronger if we...

in a fucking nutshell

>Abdul the German

First for the Queen being based.

Why are we being cucked so hard on YouGov today, lads?

So will Brexit actually happen or will Cameron work overtime to bus all the niggers and migrants to the polls?

BREXIT!

It's all gone to pot

Anyone see the Brendan Cox interview on BBC 1?

>do you feel some people have exploited Jo's death?
>"Jo wanted to remain and I think she was killed for her views"
That's literally how he answered

Can Americans vote?

rabb.it/JackFedora

Stream of the debate for international anons

because literally anyone can vote on it

>YouGov

When and where's the Boris-Sadiq debate?

Link me brother

20:00 to 22:00, BBC 1

How are lefshits preparing to make sure that uk satys in EU?

>Go to uni interview at Newport in 2009
>20 minute Introductory presentation
>5 minutes of said presentation dedicated to safety in Newport and how to avoid getting stabbed and robbed

Beats Middlesborough where I ended up studying though, living near a mosque and witnessing evening machete attacks on the street
Also they kicked down the snowman I made

twitter.com/daily_politics/status/745317488557101057

HAPPENING

its the YouGov app

Hype

Will any of them raise the distinction between Turkey becoming a full member as opposed to Turkey getting visa-free travel as part of the deal with Germany?

HYP*

BREXIT

CHECK EM

I'm in London and free this evening, is there a way I can watch live

What does the leave one say?

>decided voters attending a debate
for what purpose?

TWO WORLD WARS
ONE WORLD CUP
NO EU

shilling

Cant risk remain getting hard questions

Something about giving 350,000,000 quid a week to the EU, which could be spent on shit like the NHS instead.

Come on everyone.
Let's do it for Britain.

see

Calling it now

>REMAIN wins with 51%
>Guy Verhofstadt gets made a MOD
>UK posters have their flag set to the european flag on Sup Forums & Sup Forums
>daily britcuck threads made by the french
>brit/pol/ threads are banned & replaced with euro/po

Balance, undecideds may have decided in the interim between applying and going there. That's the reason Dimbleby gave anyway.

get in here faggots

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=Umm5bAbjyX8

WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING THIS IMAGE

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

DEBATE WILL BE A BLOODBATH, LEAVE WILL GAIN 10%

CHECKEM

if pepe is the 3d
why does he wear the glasses

George Soros has literally emerged out of the mist to scaremonger us into staying.

The final boss has emerged lads.

The Guardian, of all fucking papers, has given him the platform to spread his cancer.

The Guardian feign to care about the working class, being 'progressive', while they give a fucking platform to George Soros?

The left has completely sold out lads, and the virtue signallers who are desperate to be cuddly and mainstream can't see it, and they're leading this country to its knees.

>no english being spoken

>we want
Brown paki cock
>in our arses

Millenial philosophy cuck jewtube channel "Philosophy Tube" pretending to be impartial on Brexit but clearly a closet remainiac

youtube.com/watch?v=E_JQd-EsDjQ

No you fucking idiot everyone needs to say they are voting remain, get a good 20 point lead on it, hopefully it will get the remainders thinking they can't loose and won't bother going out to vote.

>(You)Gov

I don't know who George Soros is

I'm voting Leave

this is some pretty nice shilling.

This bares reposting over and over and over again.

I can't help but feel as though it's a bit prophetic towards the Scotland situation as well though.
>"The referendum's over, you'll just have to live with it now..."

No, that way you'll get levers thinking there's no point

>use your brain vote remain
>no to borders yes to europe
Is there anything worse than open borders cucks?

Well, it's the same team that smashed Sturgeon/Eagle/Angry Tory woman.

But there were definite weaknesses in the last debate which I pray they have improved on.

I've never even seen Khan in action, but I assume he is a definite threat and a crowd-pleaser.
Fat Tory Scottish woman has managed to make the Tory party way mroe popular in Scotland, so she might have some skill.
I assume Frances O'Grady is some Labour shill who will get BTFO like all the other Labour women.

Really hope Andrea is as good as she was last time.

>Police sirens
>Diesel engine chugging
>No English being spoken
Pls London detach yourself from the island

>tfw scotfag
>everyone is cucked as hell
>heard someone get called racist on the train for asking "what was the black guys name in House"

help me lads

Yknow, I was on the fence about which way to vote up until today. But after George Soros and David Beckham came out for Remain I'm now convinced we're #StrongerIn.

How can i fight for the ETERNO ANGLOS cause? I don't really love britain, but its really sad that london is full of sandniggers (i would like to visiting a big city in europe without having to see so much scum)

Get off your knees, vote leave!

Thread Theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=GqH21LEmfbQ

>use your brain vote remain
>poo in loo is holding the sign

what brain?

>UK posters have their flag set to the european flag on Sup Forums & Sup Forums

Words cannot describe how much I want to see this realised.

The gigajew.

The greatest weapon of the left are stupid catchy slogans to drown out all arguments.

youtube.com/watch?v=O-k7oF9bAL8

I'm voting remain too :)

>Sarah Woolescuck

TURNCOAT BITCH REEEEEEEEEE

I wish Hannan was on tonight

The last period of total #rekage, with Leave winning almost every poll, happened directly after the ITV debate with Andrea/Boris/Gisela on the 9th. Picrelated.

That tells you how important tonight and tomorrow could be.

Her and Warsi.
Two bitches nobody even knew were on the Leave side until they decided to leave the Leave side.

and an ugly bint to boot.

I hope you do remain. So you can personally get raped in the ass by the migrants you oh so love

When's the debate?

8 Bong m8 so about 35 bings before it starts properly.

Give it to me straight bongs. What are the actual chances of you guys leaving the EU?

Please shatter this shitty union. I'd be more happy knowing that the UK is actually doing well and the rest of EU is engulfed in flames, than suffer this slow death.

>EU JUST A LITTLE BIT
>EU LITTLE BIT MORE

Huh, really makes me think

Why would anyone vote to lose their country's sovereignty so that assholes like George Soros can make more money?

O'Grady is the union leader i think, though i expect she will attack the tories if anything since it what she tends to do.

Khan should be more level headed but possibly will look to attack Boris since he took over from him in Londistan. Also will play up the immigrant route and say how awesome the country is with every abdul, omar and mohammed here.

Davis could be tricky, did well in scotland but everyone hates the scottish since little wee cranky got on the air and the last ref in which most people wanted the scots to fuck off.

I for one welcome other Europeans to our shores, immigration creates such vibrant, dynamic communities where you can get to learn all about other people and pick up the best parts of their culture and integrate it into ours. I think the xenophobes voting leave need to stop being so incredibly ignorant and recognise how these people enrich our lives and communities. Looking forward to voting remain on Thursday. Posters like the ones Farage makes are disgusting examples of the cloak and dagger racist bigotry that UKIP and their followers are all about. Don't fall for their immigration scaremongering memes.

Same, but who would he replace?
You want 2 women up there to counter the number of women (2) on the Remain side, so you don't make people think Leave is just old white men, whom the Left so love to hate.

You cannot expect Boris to stand down, since this is basiaclly his opportunity to become PM. We might expect him to perform with all his heart for this same reason.

Gisela is an immigrant, which helps.

In a way, Andrea reminds me of Hannan anyway, she just isn't as versed in the details of the EU, methinks.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652793/Queen-said-asking-dinner-guests-three-good-reasons-Britain-EU.html

QUEEN LIZ SUPPORTS BREXI

Around 25%

He is a formidable debater. Deserved so much more mainstream media coverage these past few weeks than he's been given. Vote Leave have missed a trick in not employing him more in this campaign.

>be trying to contact leave campaign for the past month, no success but automated replies back about how they need volunteers, hard work etc
>finally get through to the leave co-ordinator for my area after weeks of emails and attempted phone calls, find out its a college student
>promised they'd send me a shitload of leaflets to hand out over my area a week ago
>crickets.jpg

Clearly the only explanation is that I've been swindled.

Check these sick dubs kid, fuck the EU.

These threads are getting confusing

This one was made 20 mins ago

Highly unlikely... After Jo Cox it aint gonna happen...

it's going to go done just like Austria

ffs

Literally the very definition of useful idiots.

>My name is Sophie, I'm a student at King's College London and I organised this

>m...muh young voices...

Right, so she has 4000 people putting going and interested on FB, so probably 1/4 of that there. 1000 voters who are already decided, what a load of shite.

>O'Grady is the union leader i think, though i expect she will attack the tories if anything since it what she tends to do.
Ah shit. She could do damage then.
She will be shilling the economics argument all night long, and the fact that she's a union leader will hurt.
However I recall Andrew Neil BTFOing a female union leader, presumably her, on Daily Politics recently. She wasn't really competent.

Khan playing the immigrant card will just be immobilised by the Brexit's "hurr we're discriminating against the Commonwealth" argument.

Big one in 30 minutes lads.

There's rumours the postal vote is overwhelmingly (>60%) leave though.

BREXIT ALL THE WAY!

>Implying young are exclusively voting in.
Bitch please.

Explain to me how immigrants 'enrich' my life.

Cameron + Junker swings momentum back to Leave in the final day.