ITT: dead careers

I'll start with an obvious one.

quads confirm NO ERA nad LCIM is finished

era penal

This

This guy, unfortunately. Love to watch him play too. It's tough to think that just a few summers ago he was the hottest property in football. EVERY big club was after him.

I can't take him seriously anymore.
Every time I see him, I imagine him passing a makeup mirror to a cop

Pretty much every Borussia Dortmund player that has returned has a dead career

The dumbest and oldest blonde joke (pic related, or just google "blonde joke mirror police") there is rehashed by an Autisten german poster into an unfunny greentext and Sup Forums ate that shit like cake.
That was a disgusting display.

Reus didn't return tho, he never left (except for injuries)
The ones that returned are shindig, still quite good, and Götze, who I hope will get better again.
Still, your theory is still to be proven

He was referring to his time at gladbach. Anyhow, it has been rough watching that great team be dismantled/fade away.

It wasnt thats why injuries and shit performances with his nt have riddled him

He's still the best Germany player by far when fit, there's no other with his talent. And he's gonna win the league and the World Cup in 2018.

Era penal you stupid fucking faggot

I hope so. But seeing him left out of the CL squad due to this latest injury hit me hard. He may never recover his old form if he continues this pattern of injury after injury. And that would be completely fucked.

too soon?

Coentrão

He's like 40 now, it doesn't really matter and he's still a key player for Netherlands.

From left to right:
Conceited cunt
Ungrateful cunt
Chubby
Nice guy
Indifferent

That guy is fuba m8, he probably got the Unbrekable with Bruce Willis disease or something. Everytime he gets touched he rips a tendon or something. Very sad. His only hope is to be fit for the WC and win it. Than he can end his career.

Good post, burger.

He's a year older than Cristiano Ronaldo.

He'll recover

Van Persie ded ligament

>Player picked loyalty over big money move
>I can't take him seriously
>His career is dead

Why are football players such illoyal bastards? They just don't make them like Gerrard or Totti anymore! Players are such money hungry assholes now adays.

fuck off, Van Persie was a great lad, no reason to meme about him

>2017
>muh football morals

da fuck? RvB is a cunt

timo werner