What's the most amount of money you've paid to see a concert?

What's the most amount of money you've paid to see a concert?

>Going to concerts

brainlet wojak is my favorite meme please post more

How would one calculate a music festival? $$/#of bands?

Probably around 100 before taxes for a single show, I don't go to big shows like Kanye or Taylor swift

$154 to see Rush in 2012

I spent $80 on two RTJ tickets for me and my coworker, but he got too fucked up on heroin that day and wouldn't answer the phone, so I texted a girl I knew from high school and took her.

250 bucks for pit tickets to a Linkin Park/30 Second to Mars concert
I mean it was okay but I'll stick to 25 dollar concert tickets and see the big bands on Youtube.

I think I paid $55 to see Sufjan Stevens in 2015 (vs only $20 in 2012 which is bs)

Other than that it was like $110 for a couple different festivals but that ultimately works out to be a great deal obviously

Sucked a dick

I once paid $35 to see Insane Clown Posse and Mushroomhead in my tiny-ass town. It was fun as fuck, even if I am poor and that shit wrecked my budget.

What's the most you've ever lost in a coin toss?

AU$120 to see The Cure

Adding on transport and shit probably around $300 to see Neutral Milk Hotel in 2013

Being an American sounds like shit

I'm paying $80 to see Dead & Co this summer.

Paid 100 dollars for Ghost tickets. Was worth every penny.

I had just spent $207 Canadian to go see David Byrne this August- plus it'll be about an extra 60 for a bus ticket, and 100 for a hotel room. I'll be alone too, of course.

I could say living in Europe sounds like shit because people in Hungary are poor.

Go get culturally enriched by roaming packs of feral immigrants, Eurotrash.

I spent 300 for me and my dad to see Willie Nelson. Got to see Merle before he died, Willie is due any day now.

I don't remember how much it costed total, but I flew from Austin to Seattle to see Rush in 2012, although I guess the main reason I went to Seattle was to visit a good friend of mine

$200 to be in the front section of Black Sabbath's last Australia show.

Was 100% worth it.

$100 for LCD Soundsystem

$130 to see king crimson last year. It was worth the money.

I paid $35 to see Disclosure in Paris 1 week before Settle released (so they weren't big yet lol).
I also saw Kishi Bashi in Seattle for about $45.

$250 to see Roger Waters

around $2500 (125 in dollars) for roger hodgson

>$250 to see Roger Waters

Fucking anti-Semite

Kek, $0 to see Roger Waters, he was literally at 10m from me.

100 something to see the cure