Post movies with a lot more going on under the surface...

Post movies with a lot more going on under the surface. Also someone please post the film director version of the iceberg tier meme.

Star Wars Prequels

Aliens
Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Con Air

Hail,Caesar! describe in details a Hollywood system of handlers, adoptions and cultural Marxism.

But no one will realize that and Hollywood celebrities will keep breeding like degenerates in secret swinger parties.

Enemy
Fight club
No country for old men

It is a Sup Forums does not understand movies edition.

Poseidon (2006)

>muh Sup Forums boogymen

Look at his two and tell me they aren't related. Do you really believe that their musical talent have been accidentaly "discovered"?

Some music artist had them outside marriage (swinger party, surrogate uterus, sperm donor). Some people were paid to pretend to be their parents. And some telent scout "discovered" them.

Meanwhile to the public they appear as self-made artists who had luck in their young life.

Like this movie, written entirely about Monarch programming and the Masonic elites using celebrities for their magic sex rituals.

All plebs see is a weird ritual.
If you look under the surface the entire movie is full of occult references, and ends with the protagonist's daughter getting kidnapped to serve as a sex slave.

Aptly named... Eyes Wide Shut.
Most viewers miss the real plot.

can anyone post the iceberg picture
movie vs book

topest kek

Batman v Superman

not even in a 2deep4u way. It's all presented perfectly and it still surprises me plebs can't understand this masterpiece.

can't find it

And you know all this how?

this movie deserves so much more praise, than, say BvS.

I wish the patricians of this board would spend more time educating the plebs about it.

>it's a low iq loser whiteboi can't accept other people are successful yet he is not episode.

One of the best movies of the year, but it takes a broad knowledge of the old hollywood industry history and genre films to understand

>Zidane
>black

WE WUZ GOLDEN BALL

>Hollywood isn't run by nepotism and casting couches
>celebrities are just so talented!

>I wish the patricians of this board would spend more time educating the plebs about it.
They did when it came out
Then plebs took over
which is why you're even here haha

The Shining

I know that and I submit to your superiority.

That movie was too hard for me and my shit tastes.

>keep breeding like degenerates in secret swinger parties.

My dear boy, you've quite lived until you've been at a classy sexparty.

I guess this is the chart

>Implying normies don't know Kaufman, Herzog, Malick, Jarmusch and von Trier

^this p much

it looks like a simple ghost story and then at the end in your face templars out of nowhere

I see everyone's forgotten the straight story