1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Your opinion on neoliberalism

Personally:
>flag
I think it's great except a lot of people go too far with the whole open borders shit. I don't want to see traditional cultures destroyed but at the same time I am receptive to a limited amount of skilled immigrants

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/08/exposing-great-poverty-reductio-201481211590729809.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we have to end it

Probably the best political ideology based on scientific evidence, Sup Forumstards hate it because muh feels.
Free trade and globalization are proven to be positive to society.

flag
trash

Why?

Because I don't think selling out my country to the highest bidder and opening borders for everyone to enter is a good idea.

this

OP, kindly drink bleach.
Fuck noeliberalism.

t. Slobodan Milosevic

Anyone who is a neo-liberal is either a jew or has been judaized
Those who are judaized are worse than the jews themselves for they are traitors

Neo-liberalism and liberalism is a parasite on Western civilizations around the world. These people have to be stoped before they destroy our countries even more then they already have.

wtf. i like neo-liberalism now

T. Janez Janša

>I don't want to see traditional cultures
In a free market the will of the people will see what cultures need to be preserved or not

1. Oosutoria
2. don't know, but it's the result I always get in whatsyourpoliticalopinion-online tests.

Capitalist cancer crushing the middle class and turning most of the world into a labour camp. It's literally led to a new Gilded Age that's gotten so bad that companies are actually moving production back from China to America because workers here are even more desperate and easy to exploit.

>hurr durr it's been great for the poor look at these world bank stats

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/08/exposing-great-poverty-reductio-201481211590729809.html

When you strip away the manipulation of the figures you find that about 70% of the world's population still lives in extreme poverty, and the only real improvement has been in China, where heavy state intervention is still a major factor.

If you unironically consider yourself a neoliberal then I hope you enjoy your cyberpunk dystopia with a Google microchip in your brain.

also, I don't know why but it's used like a curse word in my country. "That's neoliberal" seems to be almost as bad as "That's nazi". Even communism is not frowned upon that much.

Communism was kinder to Eastern Europe than neoliberalism has been.

Not a big fan of capitalism but I might stand to gain quite a bit from it due to being in a relatively privileged position so meh. Not a fan of open borders shit though.

70%? Are you serious? By the way, your opinion piece is shit.

>Some economists go further and advocate for an IPL of $5 or even $10 - the upper boundary suggested by the World Bank. At this standard, we see that some 5.1 billion people - nearly 80 percent of the world's population - are living in poverty today.

Fails to account for cost of living...no shit $10/day is poor in the first world, but it's perfectly livable in others.

That's including cost of living m8.

I just haven't seen another political philosophy that can compete or price or works better. If you reduce the open borders a bit you can preserve culture better and have some kind of were state to provide for the worse off in society

this

>not being a technocracy