HOW DO WE FIX THIS SHIT

HOW DO WE FIX THIS SHIT.

kek

elite at dodging wins desu

>that one dodger fag who always posted, "what's it feel like to lose?"

What's it feel like to give up 4 home runs in a game to the same player?

>striking out 16 times
>giving up 13 runs
>giving up more home runs than you have hits

JUST
U
S
T

I hear Mayweather is a big fan :^)

Honestly, call me crazy but I think the team went downhill after they sent Pederson down to the minors. He wasn't great, but he had good energy. That combined with "resting" their fucking 20 test old players really took the wind out of them. Dodgers look totally broken right now, they need a hype player

Someone want to explain to a non-boreball watcher what happened? How do you go from a damn near record winning percentage to a full on collapse?

Nah that Rich Hill perfect game ruined them

Bump

I feel bad for rich. Whenever he does well he gets cucked by the offense or roberts, or both like last night

The d-backs are dodger kryptonite, face it.

as are most other teams lol

One of these teams has 5 rings
The other has 0

Who cares about "energy"

It's actually good that the Dodgers are losing now. It helps great teams to experience diversity and this team on paper is a great team, and they have performed that way 95% of the season, so it's good that they aren't full of themselves leading into October, they know they can be beaten so they will play smarter when the season really is on the line

>experience diversity

>The other has 0
They have 1, and unlike the other teams 5, a lot of people on this board can remember that one because it didn't happen in the stone age

>you remember 2001

How old are you? Wtf

they have like 95 wins, why would they care about september baseball?

In the last 29 years,

One of those teams has 1 ring
The other has 0

Dodgers out in the NLDS

fuck I meant adversity
I go on Sup Forums too much, that word is at the forefront of my brain

Bearing in mind that the one that does didn't exist the first 10 years of that stretch

dodgers BTFO eternally

home field advantage in the world series
dumbass

yowza

>I go on Sup Forums
kys

lol

Dodgers Redemption tonight just watch

Is this the game thread

I'm new to baseball how do they get homefield advantage

STILL NEED AN ANSWER GUYS

>even if this is ironic there are probably people on Sup Forums that this is true for
I want to die

This team isn't good for my health.

[spoiler]it's too late[/spoiler]

never post here again

Dodgers fucked themselves by fixing what wasn't broke

>Signing Darvish
>Signing granderson
>Playing Gonzalez again

Should have just left the team how it was. These things change the psych of a club house big time.

>when asked by AZ local sports radio in an interview how he perceives the Dodgers recent struggles, Paul Goldschmidt says
>"You know how a sick and old dog will find a dark spot, like under a porch or a crawl space, to go die quietly?"
>"well, there you go"

What do they dodge?

Wins

darvish was a good move that still has time to really show whether it was a good decision or not. I agree with the other 2 tho

bump

jesus fucking christ we are actually gonna let the sand sneks get the division

fucking /GOLDbants/

Bros...

Bump/

Lads

Easy.

fire the monkey manager

we are on track to lose the division to arizona

Roberts is on one of the best in the biz

.t Jamal Chang

Not the guy you're replying to, but 27 here. Pre-2001 was awesome, world was better, you have no idea what you missed out on, consider revolution

top giggel