/nrl/

PEEM PIST POOSDAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ob_nQpBFpL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for MANly

Who is the Brendan Schaub of the NRL?

Poosterbitch

>Panthers skipper Matt Moylan will play no further part in Penrith's season after he was granted a leave of absence to deal with mental health concerns that surfaced at a meeting with club officials on Monday.
Goylan LITERALLY on pooicide watch
>MATT Moylan has been linked to a blockbuster swap with Cronulla’s James Maloney after reportedly falling out with Penrith coach Anthony Griffin ahead of the NRL finals.
Goylan LITERALLY on sharts watch

Madge getting sacked lads

>tfw beating Melbourne in the GF

Seriously who can stop the Basedney Basedters?

Good post.

youtube.com/watch?v=ob_nQpBFpL0

Thanks mate, would like to give a shout-out to Shigs. No one can ever take that premiership away from you.

>my OC LITERALLY the thread picture yet AGAIN
Just call me ocGOD

Call me Sean

Some years ago, never long how long precisely, having little or no money in your purse, and nothing in particular to occupy you in Brisbane

Who else hoping we lose? Fuck soccer

Why can't I just let her go lads?

18th for /oak/

Matt Moylan you here mate?

Listen to the Screaming Eagles Podcast if youre a Manly fan lads

About two weeks ago one lady paid for her meal plus paid for another meal, so that whoever came next would get a free meal. A young student came next, and she very happily and gratefully accepted her meal. Today she came back and paid for her meal plus gave a donation to pay for the next persons meal like she had received before. When the next person came and were told that someone had paid for their meal they were so happy and inspired that they also wanted to pay for a meal for someone else. And the next person did the same, and the next... it happened continuously 8 times, until someone completely broke came and gratefully accepted the meal.
Later at home I narrated the pastime with my wife and she cried, and I also cried.

Why are people ordering meals at JB Hi-Fi Walkie?

Hope you boys watched the Australian National Football Team play tonight.

Tell me how that is OC

Enhoy poogan next year scum. He will play 5 games total.