I HATE YOU

>I HATE YOU
>ALSO PLEASE GIVE MY SON MY LIGHTSABER WHEN HE'S OLD ENOUGH
>ALSO THIS LOOKS LIKE A GREAT PLACE TO BUILD A CASTLE

What did he mean by this?

What about that castle bit? Some TFA shit?

>AAAAAAAAARRRGH
>BECAUSE IT'S BETTER TO BUILD A CASTLE WHERE I BECAME A CRIPPLE, THAN WHERE I GREW UP

>"AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH my real estate agent wasn't lying, property taxes for castles are pretty affordable here to be honest RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

5>4>6=R1>>donkey shit>7>>>>>>>>>>any anime>2=3

My judgment isn't clouded by toys, teenage angst, and videogame shit

It's on Rouge One

>AAAAAHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK I HOPE NO ONE MAKES A MEME OUT OF THIS

The first one is just stupid nitpicking by autists. What the hell is Ben supposed to tell Luke, that his father was a murderer?

The second one, however, is legitimate criticism. Putting a castle on Mustafar is just stupid and sounds like some shitty fanfiction.

>YOUR NEW PLOT OF PRIME WATERFRONT REAL ESTATE?

again with the castle. It's a different planet you moron

Wait Mustafar is shown in Rogue One? Must've missed it.

My allegiance is to proper building rules. TO THE ZONING BOARD

My allegiance is to my trips

kek'd

it didn't get a nametag and it didn't really look like how it did in ep III, but it's there

what scene are you talking about?

Was it definitely Mustafar? I mean we got Jakku aka: Not-Tattoine

Vader's castle

I just figured Palpatine decided that to fuck with him. Kinda seems like a Palpy thing to do. Maybe coated it with some "this place is shameful and enraging to you so you can just be there and grow your connection to the dark side", or some dumb Sith bullshit like that.

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE ZONING BOARD IS EVIL

The castle was their so Vader could reflect on his failure and live in a state of perpetual rage. Its not really stupid at all.

The original thread was gold but this joke has been played out.

ok, meme creating effort confirmed.

everyone posting below this post is being baited

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH if my condo floated on the lava like a boat would I still pay property taxes? RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This

Sheev also gave him mechanical suit parts that randomly made loud noises or otherwise malfunctioned at times to fuck with him. His garbage tier breathing systems are sub par noisy garbage on purpose.

link to the original thread please

Post link, I'm didn't see it.

Also
>check

Why doesn't Vader just buy a better suit?

What are you on about? The scene where the old guy tells Vader that Krennic is there to discuss the Death Star is literally at a castle on a lava planet. What's wrong with you?

>AAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHHH I HATE JEWS
Wow....

>le my refined taste won't cloud my judgement
>I love kid's entertainment
>condemns all anime
Wew lad

I think the better question is why he doesn't fix/improve it himself. He's an established engineering wizard.

>IT'S OVER ANAKIN, I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND WITH THE SCENIC VIEW OVERLOOKING THE LAVAFRONT

fucking retard pleb

If you're not going to be at the city council meeting with me on thursday to argue my case for rezoning my lava-front property from commercial to residential you are my enemy

>you now remember that Darth Vader built C-3PO along with highly sophisticated pod racers as a 9 year old

He does sort of. He insulated when palpatine threatened to fry him.

>Luke, I am your father, and also C3PO's creator, so I guess he's your older brother? Remarkable that he ran into you on Tatooine

> "My master, I need a fortress from which to enforce your will."
> "Yesss. Oh, I just had a wicked thought: Build a spooky castle in the place where you got all your limbs cut off and you accidentally murdered your wife."
> "M-master?"
> "Do it. It will be so fucking funny. I can just make you do that, you know. I have absolute power. Do you know what the Senate does now? My laundry."
> "Master, I have no wish to --"
> "Do you want to know the most fucked up part of it? They still hold elections. Free, fair and open. Universal suffrage. And all they get to do is wash the bathrobes I've been wearing for the past two decades. Every senator has handled my shit rags."
> "Master, perhaps a dwelling on Coruscant could suffice."
> "That could work as well, but I've already decided you're going to live on the planet where you got turned into an angry bacon man. I am so drunk on power. I just hired an entire staff with faces that look like cold scrotums to remind you of me."

This is quite reddity

NOO NOOOO MY HIGH RISE PROPERTY WILL TRIPLE IN VALUE IN 20 YEARS TIME SO IT'S A GOOD INVESTMENT FOR MY GRAND CHILDREN WITHOUT PAYING PREMIUM OR HAVING TO GET OUT A SECOND MORTGAGE NOOOOO

Watch out for that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett, Luke. Did I ever tell you I fought his dad? He was hired to assassinate a senator me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw the would-be assassin out because we knew he had too much pride to just shoot her from long range. He had used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild bantha chase. Also the 2nd assassin used her payment to buy a robot to assassinate the senator for her. Did I mention the 2nd assassin was a shapeshifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise and just shot the senator for all we knew! Then the robot used its payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senator's room while she slept after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her too after that because we we weren't watching her at all, but it already bought the bugs. So we sense the hostile life forms (not the robot) in the room and rush in and save the senator in the nick of time! Then I jumped out the window to chase the robot back to its owner! Luckily it didn't have a self-destruct function. Then we found the 2nd assassin and chased her across the planet, and caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shapeshifting and escaping. But to our surprise, Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs chasing the robot chasing the shapeshifter. He shot her with a poisonous dart instead of sniper blaster, and only her instead of shooting all of us or blowing all of us with a rocket or something, then he escaped with his tiny jetpack. Luckily for the senator, my good friend Dexterr Jettster owned a 50s dinner on Courscant that had Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes. We found the assassin and Mace Window killed him later, right in front of Boba. And he was a good friend.

>And all they get to do is wash the bathrobes I've been wearing for the past two decades
>not pantaloons

It's a pasta you newfag.

I like this meme

lurk m0ar

Multi-story modern artistic mansion with a lake view is prime location my young jedi friend.

Good, Anakin, Good!

Evict him. Evict him now.

>Don't worry about that whole "my legs and arms were sliced off, and I got turned into a flame grilled whopper by my former best friend; all that to save my pregnant wife who died as a result of my actions anyway" business my young apprentice. I'm going to build you a bitchin' castle - some real Sauron tier Mordor shit just for you... we'll use your stumps as the foundations, sound good?