Is getting married a good thing when the divorce rate is so high?

Is getting married a good thing when the divorce rate is so high?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

marriage is dead.
the very concept of no-fault divorce defeats the entire purpose of marriage.
"till death do us part" my ass - now it's just "till i feel like bailing on you"

Depends on your country.

It's worth remembering that divorce rates are inflated because lots of people will get married and divorced more than once.

For example, if 100 people get married in a town in 1 year, but 10% of these marrages end in divorce later that year. Those who got divorced get remarried but then these marrages fall through too and the 10 people all get divorced again.

The other 90% are in happy matrimony, it's the 10% of sluts and whores who make the town divorce rate look so high.

Never marry a woman who has been divorced more than once, and hell you're probably better off steering clear of women who've been divorced at all Sup Forums.

you won't love her forever, you will come to a point where or you divorce or you just stand each other, you won't kiss, fuck, she will be like your sister, just another member of the family

The divorce rate is high because people "settle" into shitty relationships out of desperation for love and affection that fall apart after a few years because neither is truly happy with what they have.

Be selective when dating and even more selective before marriage. Don't marry someone who exhibits any red flags. The whole point of the dating and early relationship phase should be to figure out if you are compatible with this person for long term. If you run into any major problems within 3 years, you shouldn't marry them.

Divorce rates are artificially high. Most people still want happiness and stability. Women also want happiness and stability.

Part of the reason why the divorce rate is so high is all the dumb teenage/early 20's marriages from the 70's to the 90's. Listen to any pop song from the 70's...chances are it'll be about marriage. Dumb kids bought into it and married their first steady partner.

Don't get married before you're 28 or so. Don't marry anyone under that age. Be sure. Don't have doubts. Walk away if you have serious doubts. Ask yourself honestly if you WANT to be married. You need to want it, she needs to want actual marriage as well (and not just a wedding day).

To build on this

My boss has been married 4 times. Of course it's not his alcoholism or addiction to rage that causes all of these divorces, no no, it's surely the women

And women do the same shit

Are there adjusted stats excluding people previously married?

Just to have more white kids. Other than that, prolly not.

Idk, I got married 2 years ago and it's not so bad. My wife is a stay at home mom with our 6 month old blue eyed girl. We dated for 7 and a half years before getting married, starting when she was 17. We went through college, both graduated with stem degrees and Shes very conservative.

She wants to go back to work when our daughter gets older but we have no childcare alternatives atm. Since she's not working she asks me before she spends any money, even on just groceries. She cooks, cleans and is a great mom.

I don't think I would have married her if I didn't know her past. She had one bf before me and he cheated on her. It broke her heart.

She told me she would never do that to someone else. She has no password on her phone and doesn't care if I use it for whatever. I asked her how she'd feel if I wanted a paternity test and she said she wouldn't care because she knew I was the father.

She's a lil chubby but I kinda like that and she lost all her extra baby weight 2 months after the baby was born.

Idk I'm happy bros.

>pic related, my baby girl.

this
literally rewards the person who violates the contract
marriage was always a tradeoff between giving men sexual access and giving women financial access. men have no reason to participate in something that gives unreliable access and zero freedom to them

Explain yourself, America.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY

Marriage is like living with a Jew but she fucks you and she nags and gets bigger and bigger but your penis wants to endure it because it loves being wet and warm and cumming.

Don't do it.

There are easier ways to commit suicide if you're going to do it any way..

Any advantage you have in a relationship--completely goes away after you sign that paper and take those vows. She has full authority to take you for everything you have--especially if children are involved.

Think clearly. If you want children, then have children! Don't marry.

My parents were literally married until death did them part.
Meaning until my dad died in a car crash.

And they got along well at the end

The key to a long marriage is not getting divorced. People these days are so self-centered and brainwashed by the media to think there's somebody that is "perfect" for you that they pull the eject handle at the first sign of trouble.

Getting married is still good, but choose wisely and realize it's going to be a lot of work.

I second this.

>that pic
4.5/10 would start divorce even before marry her

Getting married in general? Bad.
Getting married to pic related? Good.

Feels good story senpai.

Married my wife three years ago. Have one boy and second boy on the way. We're happy. She's more educated than I am (she has a Masters in Applied Mathematics) and she teaches at the university ... So her hours during the week are low and she has huge amounts of time off between semesters to take care of the boy.

Pic relate is wife and son.

There are ups and downs but you compromise and cherish the good moments !

what's her name?

it depends on the reason(s) why you are getting married

if those reasons are selfish on either side it will never work user

and lots of youngsters these days come across as hopelessly selfish

Low test beta faggot detected.

Go fuck your 90 lb tooth picks.

Cute.

Happy it works for you. You're lucky.

I dunno.

First Marriage was a disaster. Both in early 20's, divorced by 30.

Second Marriage is pretty great. Older, know what's important to me. Knew what I needed in a spouse.

Only downside, is I like tig ole bitties. Wife #1 had god tier body, but basically a piece of shit.

Wife #2 - amazing partner in all things, but them a-cups bum me out sometimes.

That's a good looking family user.
Congratulations on the new baby on the way.

>that nose

hehe

Nice blog faggot.

>but your penis wants to endure it because it loves being wet and warm and cumming.

That day will come, user.

Feels bad story Senpai

>Got married at 21
>She was a slut, I was antisocial faggot
>Immediately get pregnant
>Fast forward
>We have no goals
>I'm 100% cucked, do all the housework, primary caregiver of child, work full time
>I feel nothing for her
>Only joy in life is my kid

Divorce is in progress, I'd rather my kid grow up with separated parents than fight this bitch for one more day.

Asians are the niggers of the East and still not white. Racemixing is still degenerate. Producing non-whites is still degenerate. Stop.

Thanks leaf.

>falling for the matrimonial jew

kek. same here i like big tits and big butts and the nice woman has ok ass but small tits. lame

what about patchwork multigender fluid family?

Who would've thought I would find a post that would make me feel good on Sup Forums.

damb bro your lucky. also pics of your THICC wifey?

If you're anti social how did you get married? I'm also 21, with no friends, literally no experience with women.

We met at bible study. I never liked being a shut in so I tried to find ways to get out, church was one of them

If a man fucks up and gets divorced he loses his money and children. A woman loses nothing and gets free money.

Well I'm irreligious and a shut in, guess I'm fucked

I also did some LARP stuff or you could always volunteer. Nobody's ever going to come meet you at your house, gonna have to go outside fampai

Divorce usually happens in marriages that happened because the girl got pregnant. It's a common thing here.

But regardless, I only know one couple personally that got divorced, they were both in their early 20s, girl got preggo, got married, she left him barely a year in.

It's mainly stupid teens that got married that are getting divorced now. Divorce is still very rare here.

>going outside

In all seriousness I don't mind going outside, if it's for walking or running. I'm just a sperg in social situations famalam