What makes rape worse than murder?

What makes rape worse than murder?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/paralyzed-uk-man-petitioning-for-legalized-euthanasia-by-lethal-injection
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its not.

A deluded mind

The sentence for committing it.

it's a woman problem

At that point women realize they are responsible for their own safety.

That terrifies them.

Nothing

Murder is a victimless crime. I mean how can a corpse have grievances?

by worse they mean it should get more pity attention and freebies lol

Women shaming you into believing this

>What makes rape worse than murder?

Your mom's screams :^)

Nobody secretly enjoys their own murder

how about we ask some homicide victims what they think about this?

The victim can still talk and thus doesn't shut up about it.

It's not. These are just people meme'ing. So if noone's meme'ing back... it might be.

Depends on the murder - a quick and painless death is better than a life in agony.

They believe that it removes there sense of self worth.

Realistically though, I can onlu imagine thats the case if she were a virgin

This

Feminists think that if a woman loses her virtue than the rest of her life will be an unending hell. Might as well euthanize at that point.

rape victims complain about being raped forever
not a single murder victim ever complained about being murdered

checkmate, you silly MRA goobergabbler nazis!

Psychological scarring, PTSD, possible physical mutilation, possible consequences as such disease and unwanted pregnancies, etc. Murder just ends there, you're dead, no more suffering. Rape victims still suffer long after the rape itself is over. It's worse than murder in the same way as torture is worse than murder.

Rape isn't even morally bad at all, assuming it takes place between adults and for the purpose of reproduction.

Women are nothing but holes anyway. That is their purpose in life; to be a hole. Saying it's wrong to force sex on a woman is like saying it's wrong to shit in a toilet. That is the intended usage of the item. It can't be fucking wrong.

Unless you're a Christ-stain and believe in spooks in the sky.

Kek

It's wrong because it hurts a woman who doesn't want to have sex with you and doesn't want your baby, as is her right to not want things that are bad for her.

Nothing. Morals are imaginary.

except for terminal disease all the other things can be easily fixed

>life in agony
Stop it. Even though it's surely traumatizing, raped people have gotten over it, honestly I would rather get raped than lose limbs or other vital parts. And I think dying is little wose than losing your legs or hands.

>What makes rape worse than murder?

Rape is more like theft? The rapist robs the woman of her ability to monetize her pussy.

That's why they get so pissed. You are literally taking money from a woman's pockets when you rape.

The degree of easiness depends on the individual.

That's actually really good comparsion, given torture victim is let go.

>dying is little wose than losing your legs or hands
No living without your legs and hands is hell. There's a reason why paraplegics want to be euthanized their life is suffering. It's torture.

>I would rather get raped than lose limbs or other vital parts
I'd rather neither. Those are equal on the scale of things people don't want.

mainly on the knowledge the individual has

>women
>rights

men have rights
women don't

Yeah but someone can get over most of those, murders pretty permanent m8

Going too long without sex is more traumatizing than rape.

Women need to stop being so selfish.

>paraplegics want to be euthanized

all of them?

maybe in your shitty country.

Not to mention rape victims often are subjected to other forms of torture too, before, after or even while they're getting raped. It's never just a guy putting a penis inside a vagina, no words spoken no other actions done.

I think rape and torture are worse than murder, for the victim at least.

Might makes right.

You're complaining about feelings and fairness and blah blah blah. Who gives a shit? Women don't know what they want anyway, they need to be led. They need to be forced to do things.

You know what's the common phrase when someone dies after a harrowing ordeal?

"At least they're not suffering anymore."

Well a) sex is a huge part of women's power. Men are more interested in what they have to say and pliant to their agitations through a desire for sex, and it can act as a bargaining and negotiation chip in multiple circumstances. This is why women project onto men the belief that "all rape is about power" - to them, sex is about power, and forcing sex onto a woman is therefore a power play that robs them of sovereignty over their negotiation chip.

b) Women feel things especially powerfully. They can become overcome by feelings, and many of their agitations and movements are organized the way they are because they can become easily filled with the belief that the feelings they feel are the most important feelings in the world. This is a facet of solipsism - the perception that the world exists as an experience within the mind, rather than the mind existing within the universe it perceives. A woman with an especially powerful feeling will understand it to be an ultimate concern, as it literally envelopes her universe. A traumatic event like rape becomes her world, and she expresses her understanding of its importance in those terms.

Because it fills the world with more ppl, not remove them

Brady Campaign says rape is okay, as long as you don't hurt your attacker

so she'd rather die and possibly die horritly than have unwanted sex?

if we are talking about sex-slavery, maybe i could understand. as usual, the text-over-image argument is woefully lacking in information.

>likely 1 post by this ID

Considering dumb bitch opinion as relevant.

Enjoy getting killed when you try to rape a poor innocent victim.

penises

No doubt it is hell with almost no positive things in your life, but it's still better than not being alive at all.

I'm sure most people would not rather get murdered or raped either.

feminism

I would never rape a woman.

We're arguing about the morality behind the action; not what we do in real life.

I was date~raped back when I was 15. I have chosen to get over it and not live my life as an eternal victim because I don't want that guy to have any power over my mind. Had he murdered me, that would be much much worse. It came out that he also raped other girls. I think one day he will get his karma if he hasn't already.

Anyways, feminists are doing real rape victims disservice by trying to make claims that almost anything can be rape. (Like if she doesn't give verbal consent all along the way). I wish they would shut their mouths. By being so dramatic they are making this a joke.

In some cases rape might be a worse crime than murder. Like a child rapist versus a vigilante murder on a child rapist. But as a general rule, no.

>No doubt it is hell with almost no positive things in your life, but it's still better than not being alive at all

lifesitenews.com/news/paralyzed-uk-man-petitioning-for-legalized-euthanasia-by-lethal-injection

For the record I don't have a stance in this, I just don't presume to know better about someone's suffering than the person themselves.

Believing rape is worse than murder implies that rape victims are better off dead

Checkmate tumblrinas

You are a kissless virgin aren't you ?

Having a witness. Ideal trial scenario - zero witnesses.

You're full of shit, probably not even a woman.

Says the French frog eater.

Murder = the worst crime to have committed against you. I should hope there's no explanation needed on that.

Rape = the worst crime one can commit. It is pretty much the only crime for which there can be no justification; you can kill in self-defence, you can murder the person who molested your child, you can torture a person who knows where a bomb is about to kill dozens of civilians, but rape...? Nope.

I think the confusion between these two perspectives is what leads to this "debate" - is rape worse to ENDURE than murder? No. Is rape worse to COMMIT than murder? Yes.

Just point out, if you receive push-back on this, that to claim otherwise is to basically say "Survivors of rape would be better off dead". No serious-minded person, especially not SJWs, would countenance that, and introspection on their part will be required.

You ruin the rest of someones life. So in that regard I would agree with that statement.

>i got fucked when i didn't want to
vs
>i got fucked when i didn't want to

this desu

>We're arguing about the morality behind the action

But you posted nothing but immoral bullshit. You don't rape because it makes a woman suffer unfairly, subjecting her to trauma for absolutely bullshit reasons such as you wanting to hurt her because you believe a bunch of delusional crap. That's the moral stance about it. Your delusions about women don't have anything moral about them.

to be honest i'd rather be murdered than raped

i don't see myself ever recovering from someone fucking me in the ass forcefully

This is infantile, SJW-tier garbage. Rape by no means necessarily, or even regularly, "ruins the rest of someone's life". Victim-hood can ruin the rest a person's life, but that victim-hood is a choice; a choice peddled all too readily by the kind of pussy politically correct "compassion and sensitivity" embodied in your statement.

see

Why would be be totally okay to murder the person who molested your child but not to rape them? More of an equivalent punishment.

Should we offer euthanasia for rape victims?

If rape is worse then murder, why do women allow themselves to be raped under threat of death?

It's true I don't have to live a life of a cripple, and I think people should be allowed to kill themselves if they want to, but I think most people who end up doing it for whatever reason, end up making a mistake in a broken state of mind.

It's hard to rationalize a suicide unless a person is living a life where he can't move anything in his body or even talk. That's not the case with most disabled people, but of course you can find extremes.

That, I think, would fall under the category of torture. The odious overtones of degenerate self-gratification that rape embodies would almost certainly be absent from the act of raping the rapist of your child.

Like you can make any call over user stories online. Any online poster's story could be real just as much as it could be bullshit.

Shut up. I'll rape you.
Also you wouldn't say that if it was your wife/daughter/mother raped.

Only if they request it. Forced euthanasia is murder, I don't think piling up crimes does anyone good. Many rape victims already kill themselves anyway, see Nanking, the Serbo-Bosnian war and other such events.

I'd rather they were raped than killed. What is your point?

The only thing I'd be saying if my wife/daughter/mother were raped is "who did this to you?" - a question that could not be reasonably addressed to a corpse. And then, retribution.

In every permutation, it is better to be raped than to be murdered. Untwist your panties. and think rationally.

Hope. Murder is certain in its outcome, rape is not. However rape can be definitely worse than murder when it creates lifelong suffering, same as torture.

If you gave your wife/daughter/mother cyanide capsules as pre-emptive measure against rape, would they decide to use them?

Bitch, I would possibly kill a rapist of someone from my family, to ease the pain of his victim. I wouldn't necessary kill a murderer, as it wouldn't change anything really.
When you're dead you're dead. When you're raped you're living that nightmare for the rest of your life.

There can be good reasons to murder someone, there's no real justification for rape other than 'I wanted to do sex'

nothing murder is worse... people that think otherwise should be given the choice either get killed or get raped and as sure as i am typing this the majority WILL choose rape. Virtue signaling idiots in short.

Some rape kidnapping/rape victims actually bite their tongue to suffocate themselves with their own blood.

I'm pretty sure in the face of defeat many people did something like that to spare themselves and their loved ones the pain of what the enemy would have done to them.

Speak for yourself. If I got raped I'd feel less like a man. I'd probably kill myself, especially if anyone found out. I'd rather be murdered, especially if I was defending someone at the time.

>Some
Alright I guess this settles it then, rape is worse than murder.

I believe you need to experience real misfortune.

I think we've gotten off on the wrong foot here. I am in absolute agreement that rape is the worse crime a person can commit - I just do not agree that it is the worse crime a person can have committed against them.

I attempted to direct you to my original post earlier, I'll try again now:
I too would kill that rapist.

If you don't use a gun for rape they fight back

It's best to err on the safe side with things that can potentially destroy your life this much.

I can assure you if you killed yourself you would feel even less than that.

so then kill yourself?

I don't think one is actually worse than another. They're equally bad.

>Survivors of rape would be better off dead

What if they want to be dead because they can't go on living like that anymore though?

So that's why muslims kill rape victims. See they are good guys afterall.

>I too would kill that rapist.
I said possibly. I'm conflicted on that, as I'm catholic.

A female can pretend she was raped, but she can't pretend she was murdered.
It's much easier to falsify so it's more damaging for society.
Ergo rape is worse than murder.

Then it is their CHOICE to end their own life, after the fact. The only true human right we have is the choice of whether to keep living - to be or not to be, if you will.

Murder removes that one inalienable human right from a person. Rape does not.

The assumption that all victims of rape will lead lives of unrelenting misery is counter-factual, and therefore to assume that the ending of their lives at the hands of another would be preferable, is absurd, verging on obscene.

>Slovenia shitposting

I think if someone wants to die because their life is suffering they should be allowed to, but that doesn't mean I don't think someone shouldn't receive all help to try to get better first. If you get past your hurdles that means you're strong.

Nothing. It's a claim only the most retarded people make.

>sky spook
>morals
Yea nah fuck off m8. It's better because it's funny. Not because you're stupid

Most people who get raped decide to live, that kind of thinking is simply bullshit.

I agree with the picture.

>don't struggle or I will murder you
>oh god! Anything but murder why the only thing worse then that is rape... which I will now submit to in order to avoid murder

Nah, if murder was the lesser of the two outcomes it would be preferable to rape and every woman would simply fight until the rapist had to kill her. By actively choosing the rape over the murder they are admitting a preference to rape over murder.hope doesn't work unless they are hoping the rapist will decide to both not rape or murder them, which is not a viable outcome.