WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zrZt45PEbSk
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA
youtube.com/watch?v=dw9MeT4LUaU
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/14-1373_83i7.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjXjYOY77nNAhWGgj4KHSYuCX4QFgghMAM&usg=AFQjCNFKAHXaUafrPVb3bfpIJI2XSNNxGQ&sig2=TXOkwqc3v0vPMqE0F9TQGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OLD THREAD

This gives me hope

BUMP

bump

Bump with a pregnant nigger

I wish Hitler won the war.

REAL NEW THREAD

>

>

>

>

>

DON'T LISTEN TO THIS FUCKING LEAF

Check out what I got
Praise KEK!

posted a comment and after it getting 300 likes it was deleted.

oy vey!

Fuck off thread splitter

These people are victims of the Jewish controlled media

Hopefully they repent of their ways and turn to God so they won't be lost anymore and won't have to suffer God's wrath

OMAR PLEASE COME BACK
MAKE THIS FAGS REMEMBER:
THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS

Frame it

YES!

WE'RE WINNING, AND WINNING BIG!

look at the fucking creation time, you fucking dumbass leaf shitposter. God damn

Now we just need to subvert this and get Muslims blamed for it.

Oorah! The fight against incomprehensible nonsense never ceases. Keep it up.

Haven't you heard? Hitler didn't round up degenerates into camps and kill them. That was all a hoax! So things would be the same.

Can we build a large image with all of our comments that were censored?

Cry me a river and go shit up one of the other several threads shrimp dick.

Is my internet shit or I can't load comments?

They are rapidly deleting them

nvm it's back, but they will probably shut it down.

#ProudToBeTransSkeleton

UGH its 2016 how can people be so closed minded> Why won't you accept these mental disorders as a gender and disagree with pumping children full of hormones and permanently mutilating their bodies because their parents have sick delusions like OMG

Mark Dice in there

Shit like this makes me rage. These delusional retards are no different from christians who pretend biology, science and evolution doesn't exist because in acknowledging facts they would be forced to give up with make belief bs.

fuck, there are ONLY two sexes: XY and XX. Pretending you are a woman, or anything else is you being as pathetic as pretending that god created adam and eve.

We wouldn't need camps for degenerates, they would be to busy working their asses or training in the global german war machine

too many. ive already had about 15 deleted and only one was screencapped

we need camps for everyone who doesn't accept science facts and insist that their delusions are reality.

this includes:
>feminists
>sjws of any stripe
>christians who believe in creationism
>climate skeptics
>muslims

I saw your comments you made like 3 fucking kikes

This fucking tree

>My gender identity is Pizza
Is he 12?

THREAD REMINDER TO REPORT THIS VIDEO FOR NUDITY 0:50

No, just dumbfounded with how ridiculous this whole thing is.

Post comments here that were deleted

Got yours in here

No, he is delicious.

wtf happened to our world?

THere was a time when rationality and truth and enlightenment were ideals. Now everyone engages in delusional beliefs, living in thought-bubbles, remaining intellectually isolated from their challenges. it's like the greatness of the west in our pursuit of objectivity has collapsed. Christians, fucking muslims, LGBT bs, alt-right, feminists.

It all reminds me too much of what Baudrillard predicted will happen when we become hooked on experiencing the real world through media. The fucking post-modernist theorists were right: media is the poison. Even on the chans, half you cucks unironically believe the 'tribe' is behind everything.

Fresh OC straight from mexico

WHAT HATH GOD WROUGHT

It got delete just before it reached 300

THE FIRE RISES

Can I be #Proudtobe white?

why does this one keep getting deleted? its not even commenting on the faggots he is just saying he is proud to be who he is. is this not the message of the video?

WE GOT THEM ON THE ROPES BOYS
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zrZt45PEbSk

nice going leaf

>leaf also has 420 get lmao

You're not allowed to be proud to be normal.

Keep them comming

Keep supporting this wild Sup Forumsack, he usually gets top comments every 10 mins.

Watching that video is like hitting the mental illness lottery.

just screenshot all of them. eventually there all gonna be deleted

they shut down the comment about being proud of being attracted to garfield. so intolerant.

I feel sorry for this guy.

Everyone
Today I'm coming out
Coming out of the closet as what I'm #ProudToBe
That's Absolutely right everyone.
I am mayonnaise. I sexually identify as mayonnaise. If you have a problem with it, I'm not #ProudToBe anywhere around you.
Fuck society, accept me for who I am. Real mayo-gender.

When dislikes are more than 50% normies tend to go with the majority.

he isnt even hating on the faggots hes just trying to express himself like the video told him to

Wew they're being very intolerant towards conservative views.

6000+ dislikes have it right now

disgusting. you are all so hate filled its just sad.

#stopthehate

WHY THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER ABOUT YOUR SEXUAL PREFERENCE?

WHY DOES IT SEEM TO MOST IMPORTANT TRAIT OF A HUMAN BEING NOW?

IS THIS THE JEWS DOING? IDENTITY MARXIST POLITICS?

This.

>mute video
>watch video with this instead in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

Instant win

>he isnt even hating on the faggots
>Username is literally Liberals are Insane

Because these degenerates make very issue about sex

FUCKING JEWS KILL THEM ALL

> Muted video
> Listening to this

youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA

The jews want people to take their attention away from the jews. This is merely a distraction.

Kill every jew. No exceptions.

>dislike video
>rewatch video and my dislike is gone
>dislike and rewatch again
>its gone again
Is jewtube rigging the likes again? They've done this before

Every time I watch this video it hurts.

D E S T R O Y E D

E

S

T

R

O

Y

E

D

Reposting from last thread. Liberals in a nutshell

This is evil. Someone please make this happen. Just not on JewTube, they automatically detect reposts these days.

Brings a tear to my eye

That thing looks like a fucking ghoul

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a mod of Youtube and every fucking hour I have seen constant and persistent fucking homophobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters for hours now. They are blaming the entire degeneracy on the LGBTQ community which is wrong. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my Youtube. Please

actually there are 23

>current year
>still using the "le current year" argument

I called some fat sjw bitch a "spawn of hades" and my comment got 400 likes, but of course jewtube deleted it because freedom of speech is always abused by liberal scum.

oy m8 check out these sick digits. Praise kek

Fuck off. You're supressing freedom of speech.

nice pasta

ayy lmao i saw that comment, best shit EU

There are only 2 that determine sex.

I M P R E S S I V E

1:11

fucking aliens are walking among us

>celebrate identity

i am at a loss when it comes to this newspeak.

what does this even mean?

The Jews have finally overplayed their hand.

You and me both, kamerad.

Doubles confirm Omar's second coming

You don't know about identity politics yet?

It's the worst shit.

stale pasta. atleast you edited it

Did the BBC just get a Skype call?

The time is soon at hand brother

youtube.com/watch?v=dw9MeT4LUaU

8/8

Slices? Yes, he identifies as an extra large meat lover's pizza

Goodbye 4th amendment.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/14-1373_83i7.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjXjYOY77nNAhWGgj4KHSYuCX4QFgghMAM&usg=AFQjCNFKAHXaUafrPVb3bfpIJI2XSNNxGQ&sig2=TXOkwqc3v0vPMqE0F9TQGg

People need to stop using the word 'gender'. That word was invented by an actual mad scientist in the 1970's. No one outside of progressives or tumblr take it seriously.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.