How do we preserve cultural diversity against cosmopolitans?

How do we preserve cultural diversity against cosmopolitans?

gay nazism is the logical movement. the first thing immigration will cause is destroy individual freedom in the western world including sexual freedom.

>Whites in America,Australasia
I shiggy diggy

We don't. Diversity is a leftist conspiracy. Its stupidity at its finest. Go read a history book and you will see that rapid diversity has lead to the disintegration of entire empires.

By killing yourself you butthurt Sup Forumstard faggot.

I think le Nazi is under the impression that in 100 years an American and a European will both look identically brown, speak the same language and have the same customs, and "cultural diversity" will prevent this incredibly feasible scenario from occurring.

Internationalism is ancient and is the reason why civilization flourished in Eurasia while it flickered out elsewhere.
Religion, culture and technology flowing freely, are the reason why the technological advancements of the ancients were preserved and rediscovered in Europe after the dark ages.

We actually don't care about Ameriniggers in Europe.

Kill yourself faggot. Stop spamming your garbage-tier Sup Forums threads on this board every fucking day and go back to crying and masturbating while Jamal and Abdul fuck your wife.

Not him, but hello nigger. I'm a proud Sup Forumsack, what are you gonna do to make me leave your board?

>he thinks I'm the only non-nigger poster here
Go back to your reddit safe space and quit crying.

Ah yes, you're sure dokng a lot to save the white race by shitposting on the wrong board. And surely everyone you don't like is a nigger, amirite?

I came on here a handful of times yesterday, with multiple hours in between visits, and he was still doing this, non-stop.

>autistically whining about Sup Forums every time a right-wing opinion is claimed
>constantly spreads his "Shitskin fuck your wife/sister" or "I will fuck French girls" while being buttblasted
>American flag

>not a nigger
hmmm

Who even talked about the white race? You're obsessed nigger.

That's clearly what you want Pierre.
America,Australia,Africa,Asia,Antartica for the Germanic Race.

I only care about France and Europe.

I'm not pretending to be saving the white race. I just enjoy it when niggers like you get assmad over somewhat pol-related content.

The only winning move with something like this is not to play.

Leftism is a mental disease.

You know you can just reply to me once, right?

Your all a disease

didn't the roman empire fall because of rise of Christianity and the germans straight up attacking rome rather than cultural differences?

I'm on board as long as all whites and their descendants GTFO of the Americas and Australia ;)