If we were selling California would you want your country to buy it?

Most of us want to kick out this welfare taking immigrant filled shithole so might as well make money from it

Chinese real estate investors keep buying up the place and it makes me happy

Other urls found in this thread:

wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sdut-welfare-capital-of-the-us-2012jul28-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would rather keep it.

You know they're the whole reason the world hates Americans right?

It currently serves a good purpose as a liberal containment state.

Could any country even afford that?

Over 70% of Commiefornians have a passport when only 30% of Americans do

They're borderline treasonous

Subtract the debt from its GDP and it really only has an economy of $100 million

>borderline
They would welcome the norks with open arms if they could, but what is there that could be done? Liberals are a circlejerk and need other liberals to jerk them off, so they tend to clump up in places. This does them a disadvantage in the electoral system as we saw in the current election.

If they weren't there, they could be in your neighborhood bothering you. Think of being in CA as punishment for the liberals - they like it because the nice toasty sunlight reminds them of hell in some way.

We should give them to Canada. Let them live in Canada and see how fast most Commiefornians flee to the United States

You're incredibly naïve if you think the world hates us because of California.

The world hates us because of our tendency to invade and destabilize foreign regions. Not because we have a lot of gaybois in San fran and jews in Hollywood. The overall view of California is overwhelmingly positive on the global stage you phoneposter.

>welfare state

what on earth did he mean by this

Why would you want to sell it, it would be a net loss for the USA, its thz state that produces the most wealth.

Most of the shitty parts of American culture from that shithole you unbelievable cocksucker

Where do you think all the memes about shart in mart come from?

Wyoming or Alabama

the midwest, the south

> Let them live in Canada and see how fast most Commiefornians flee to the United States

Don't you get it? The rest of the US doesn't want them.

33% of welfare in the US comes from California. I live in Kentucky and that's unacceptable

Considering they're only 13% of our economy that's really bad

the state 5th most reliant on food stamps telling the 46th highest state they rely too much on welfare

wew

1st*

mixed it up with WV

Those shart in the mart memes come from [your state] phoneposter, memes about California are that California is liberal or that California is the tech hub of a world/economic giant or that California is mostly hispanic.

wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

the state that depends the most on federal handouts criticizing the 46th state

fucking LOL

I just said that

Kentucky is literally one of the worst states in the union, so you have no room to talk about California faggot.
I'd honestly rather live in the deep south.

Most Americans would rather have 50 Mississippi's than one California

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sdut-welfare-capital-of-the-us-2012jul28-htmlstory.html

lol California has 33% of the welfare cases and can't support them all

California is so economically successful that 1 in 5 non white people in the USA live there

Sounds "successful"

?

you do realize that even if California has the most welfare cases, that is supported by their own state taxes. so it has nothing to do with the rest of America.

>the biggest welfare state in the country calling other states a welfare haven

Love how OP keeps bumping his own thread with the same posts
Imaging being this insecure.

>lol California has 33% of the welfare cases and can't support them all
And yet we still give more to the federal government than we get back. Really tinkers the thinker.

Also reminder to sage.

Look at all these butthurt flyovers

god I have always fucking hated california. Their existence is an endless well of annoyance and I see more and more of them every year.

I'd sell it for a nickel with the caveat that whoever buys california is banned from entering the country ever.

AND yet California has 20% of all non whites in the USA

That doesn't mean good things for its long term future

Welfare is designed for white Americans not Spics

So when it happens in california, we're literally paying for another country's problems

guess we should exorcise New mexico and texas too

Ok, so your argument has boiled down to "muh white race". Please continue being outperformed by one of the least white states in the unions.

Mexicans/Chicanos tend to identify as white the more successful they become. This is why Tejanos identify more as "white-hispanic", its not because of ancestry, but because they can start businesses easier due to less regulation.
If California took the stick out of their ass and let small businesses succeed maybe they wouldn't have this issue.

Question for people not from the Union.

Does the perpetual but-hurt about California and the nigh constant threads about bashing it make Americans look pathetic to you?

Not really. Its just a few midwestfags butthurt they were born in the least-relevant part of the nation.

i wish California and Hawaii would form their own union desu.

Whites are by far the most productive people in the world

Yes that matters. Most NEETS on here aren't white

>implying California hate isn't justified

No, everyone loves California, as well as New York, and let's face it it's not that people are hating on the US for places like Boston or Seattle.

Nah, the culprits here are Dixie and Apalachia or specific states like Texas and Florida. 90% of the things people around the world hate about America come from those places.

>everyone hates Texas
>Mexicans move to Texas by the millions

K

We hate most of the US except California actually.

I like both California and Texas despite their faults to be honest.

Yes, because Mexicans don't associate Texas with underhanded treason and Chicano migration patterns are not dependant on things like geographical proximity, availability of jobs or there fucking being large communities allready settled.

Stop triggering me. Midwest isn't shorthand for everywhere in America between the coasts.

The most republican dense areas (which is really what you're getting at) are in the south and west.

That would be the South and republicans in general.

This. Mexico

Or do Mexicans hate Texas because Texans force you to be Republican Americans and speak English only?

Just form Cascadia already and every will be happy

Why would a right wing board like Sup Forums hate the South? We're extremely nationalistic and hard working unlike Welfarifornia

>Texans force you to be Republican Americans and speak English only?
What the fuck are you smoking? Not even Chicanos are Republicans in any significant numbers or speak English only.
You do realize we have things like free public college education and universal health care in Mexico.

I highly doubt that Sup Forums is right-wing for american standards, the most mock the US of A for students loan and no public healthcare.

Anyway
>muh gunz
>muh jeezus
>muh IDGAF about the poor id rather see them die rather than help them with taxes
>muh war
>muh public healthcare is communism

These are typical republican arguments and they sound plain stupid for the average non-US citizen, especially for euros.

doesnt CA have the most farmers in the country?

Even if we want to, we just can't afford it. California alone is much more worth than the entire Korea including North.

Nope. I like it since all of my relatives in the USA are in Marin County lol.