Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Jews

tv

Sup Forums is always in the wgrong on everything.
there is now a very strong theme of hating it's always sunny.
i swear, this board needs to be nuked.

Sup Forums: Rogue One doesn't need deep characters, it's about the bigger story

Sup Forums: Rogue One doesn't need a conclusion, it's about the character's journey

They don't need story arks and conclusions. You're just supposed to care about the characters automatically, because Star Wars is pretentious.

Sup Forums is always wrong when it comes to shit like this because the vocal minority of autistic retards who can't deal with anyone disagreeing with them always drools in their keyboards the loudest. See James Rolfe being called le cuck over and over until he agreed with the neckbeard autists about Ghostbusters and now he's le our guy for these brain dead faggots. They'll love them again next time they agree with these permavirgin autists.

this

>TFA comes out
>it's shit, 100% garbage characters and dialogue, plot is terrible, doesn't even feel like star wars but rather a JJ Abrams capeshit film
>"I loved it, it was everything I wanted it to be."

>Rogue One comes out
>it's pretty good, characters are okay but underdeveloped, dialogue has much less quips, feels like a real star wars film
>"AT-STs AT-STs AT-STs AT-STs"

What did Reddit Letter Media mean by this?8

>Sup Forums will never recover from this

lmao

>it's shit

lmao

Honestly, I think Sup Forums has gone full retard with this Star Wars shit.

t. mike

case in point

But you're wrong. Plane and simple

TFA is much better than Rogue One

>Daisy Ridley is charismatic
It's pretty easy to spot who was in the wrong here.

You are a fucking autist.

>Sup Forums: my favourite part of rogue one was the last minute when darth vader appears and kicks some ass!

who do you think was in the wrong and proved RLM right at the same time?

At least R1 ATTEMPTED to be something other than a blatant ripoff of an earlier movie. The characters were shit, but TFA is infinitely worse for just being pure hackery and reeling mouthbreathing sycophants like you in by the truckload

>doesn't need a conclusion
Nigger what conclusion do you want. They had a mission, they completed it and died. What could be more conclusive than that?

TFA is JJ pissing on the grave of the franchise. R1 is just a weird mishapen body being buried next to the franchise.