Vikings: latest episode

>First season: enter a church and kill everyone without a second thought.
>Fourth season: enter a mosque and kill only one person because the most religious person in your group suddenly becomes tolerant of another religion.

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

123movies.is/film/vikings-season-4-9922/watching.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm glad i dropped this season at the start. fuck it, we had a good run

>christian anglosaxons gather warriors and try to defend their land
>floki deems them weak and stupid

>christian franks defend Paris two fucking times
>floki deems them weak and stupid and chimps out at ragnar and rollo for baptizing

>muslim andalusians get literally raped and killed while praying
>floki is autoamtically interested

Makes perfect sense

this muslim bullshit really pissed me off

i hope Floki dies now

>>Fourth season: enter a mosque and kill only one person because killing everyone the other time led to countless tragedies

fixed that for you.

To think I thought it couldn't get worse than Chinese princess drug dealer. Dropped

They already killed and raped everyone in the port. I highly doubt "let's try not to kill too many people this time so others aren't mad at us" was his reasoning.

lmao you still watch this? didn't they kill the lead?

yeah, I like historic shows/movies and there isn't too much competition right now.

>be army of invaders
>all hyped up on bloodlust rage boners
>spot some foreigners to kill
>random guy gets random idea not to kill foreigners
mmmm k, let's everyone as a whole decide to go by what this dude says

>floki
>random guy
Are you retarded?

Relative the whole raiding party. the whole group was larger than the 5 dudes that normally hang out with Floki.

It is one thing to depict violence against Christians in Western media. Christians have historical power and privilege, so they are shielded from the consequences of such glamourization of violence. But imagine if they depicted a bunch of white pagans slaughtering innocent people of colour? It would serve as ammunition for racist memes all around the internet, while triggering Muslims and Muslimas who are afraid of hate crimes committed against them by whites, specially after Trump was elected.

Floki is a pretty well-known person. They are all aware that the boats they have been sitting in for the past month were built by him. He was always hanging around Ragnar. He's not just a random person.

123movies.is/film/vikings-season-4-9922/watching.html
Just Rewatch the episode

So basically the first two seasons were actual Viking shit, third season was Chinese shit and now it's Muslim shit?

What were they thinking?

But the two brothers have a raging hard-on for Floki. The blonde one seemed really pissed tho.

>What did they mean by this?

They saw that muslims were obviously the victims of systemic racism and let them be.

Ragnar was always going to die early on, his sons are the ones who pull real viling shit. Especially Ivar.

>Chinese shit

There was a single Chinese slave giving a character chinese drugs.
And then she got drowned by the main character near the end of the midseason because he had enough of her shit.

first and second seasons viking shit
Third half viking shit in england half in paris
fourth season first half chinese shit second muslims shit.

That was a great scene.

>she threatens him
>think to myself "oh now you fucked up bitch"
>he fucking murders her

It was so satisfying.

Are we going to point the fact that History Channel thinks that half of the Andalusians are niggers ? Damn this we wuz bullshit makes me so mad....

Bothered me too. Didn't think anyone on Sup Forums would notice.

I almost dropped the show. That and not having Ivar finally kill Lagertha

who is the one eyed man?

Odin. He came to take Ragnar then tell all the kids.

They're too scared to do anything to Radical XDDDD with Muslims in fear of the backlash. Plus, you'd be surprised how big the Muslim fanbase is for this show.

He will, the seer told her one of Ragnars children will end her.

none of the series has been 'actual' viking shit, it's all been just hollywood nonsense