Decide to go and see rogue one

>decide to go and see rogue one
>realise that its for normies
>decide not to go

modern white women were a mistake

Nigger girls are even worse. It's just that whites sunk to their levels, which is tragic.

there is literally nothing wrong with that tweet you loser

Same here brudda.

I too like to withhold joy from entertainment for some arbitrary reason.

>ok now that I'm all used up sexually, it's time to settle for a rich nice guy :DDDD

BASED SHANNON!

>bad guys>nice guys everyday

future single mom with a brillo-hair baby detected

until they start to scream rape for looking at them

Who is this and should I care?

Is anyone else on Sup Forums exhausted by all these hot sluts throwing themselves at you? Why can't I find a 5/10 pure waifu?

Absolutely. My gigantic penis hurts from all the sex I'm having. Those hard pussies sure are painful after a while! Right guys??

>all the MGTOW ITT

Uprising soon.

These whores have a price to pay, and guess what Ray? I'm the fucking bill collector.

Just in time, thanks ;) I was literally shaking from all the insults, but alas, my knight has shown up in his trusty steed! Thank you so much kind stranger, shall I thank you for this most brave rescue with some sex?

>not being MGTOW unless she's a virgin

Nice guys can't have sex and good times?

Nice guy = Beta in girl language

>people on Sup Forums think they are "nice guys"
Just because you're a virgin doesn't mean you're nice

They're nice in a non threatening cuckold way, see white.

>white people aren't threatening

Nobody actually believes this right? Only white people will kill women because they can't get laid.

>tfw women twisted around their hatred of kind men to be out fault for some reason
>now if you're nice to a woman you're a neckbeard fedora tipper

>only half-asian half-white men will kill women because they can't get laid

Fix'd

People like you need to be put in mental institutions.

I'm a 27 year old white male and what is this?

I'M NOT LOCKED IN HERE WITH YOU

YOU'RE LOCKED IN HERE WITH ME

Why are Shannon's always trashy?

W-what's going on here?

>a girl told me the truth! waaaaaaah why didnt she just lie to me!

this roastie is going to get btfo by life 2bh

You realize that being honest about being a slut doesn't make it okay to be a slut, right?

I think you mean

>happily settle down with a beta after ingesting Chad semen daily through her 20's

no i agree, a girl who says that publically on twitter isn't a girl you try to get as your girlfriend, only ONS

but her sentiment isn't wrong

That's a weird fetish you have there.

It's not a fetish

It's what every girl who's 6/10 or above does

That's a weird delusion you have there.

Joke is on her. She's the one gonna be having issues at 40.

If you think that you need to stop visiting Sup Forums and /r9k/.

>They don't know how easy it is to get laid with cocaine and non-autistic clothes and haircuts

1: Go to place where there is drinking
2: Do coke
3: Speak to girls
4: Casually drop a line about coke if they seem like skanks
5: Share coke
6: """""Bond""""""
7: Fuck

It's so fucking easy.

>2: Do coke

>happily settle down with a beta
Well as long as she's happy

>just bee yourself, bro

>Nice guys can't give good sex and be fun
This is retarded

neither of those are impossible, true, just less likely bc "muh roller coaster of emotions muh vagina"

What is a "nice guy" to you people anyway?

>non-autistic clothes and haircuts

Problem is I associate these with gays and tryhards. There's a very fine line between looking cool and casual and looking like a massive faggot. Safer just to wear jeans and a t-shirt.

Huh I'm not sure what you meant here. There's no real correlation between being a nice guy and being bad at sex age not fun

That's an awful way to look at it, user.

>it's another "OP posts a picture that is completely irrelevant to the subject and the whole thread gets derailed due to it" episode

Are you saying a "nice guy" can't guide his woman's emotions, work out their issues or otherwise be a desirable romantic partner?

Women aren't made out of glass, you shouldn't have to be all eggshells around them.

The subject was stupid anyway.

Sup Forums is basically Sup Forums now, anyway. All of the people on Sup Forums who watched movies left and invaded Sup Forums.

someone who is afraid to make a girl mad or get on her bad side. he never teases her or has his own standards she must meet bc he has no standards. he's uninteresting bc he never gives her interesting emotions

> happy

All of the married ex-sluts I know are miserable. Most of the married me are too.

Essential step.

No, don't be yourself. Be coked out of your fucking mind. It's powdered Chad.

Is this true?

>guide his woman's emotions
doesnt work by being nice all the time
>work out their issues
"we need to communicate" is a meme.
>otherwise be a desirable romantic partner?
it's possible, i said that
>you shouldn't have to be all eggshells around them.
that's my point

No?

Literally the only people who go on about "nice guys" and "chads" are people who don't understand relationships at all.

Too true. Fuck marriage.

>Get fit
>Adapt bad guys person
>Fuck these "modern women"
>Leave them

Watch them bitch about single when they are 30+

yes, but it's not every girl. a surprising proportion of them, tho

like anything, the truth is between two extremes

Here friend, I formatted your post so it's more suited to its intended audience

>I like bad guys
>but only if there are enough good guys to keep them in place

Women were a mistake

That woman is almost correct. What she should say is "we are young. Good sex and fun times are what matter." And she'd be right. You're all butthurt because your youth is quickly passing you by and you have very little fun times with people your own age and you have yet to even have sex once. You're all sad, pathetic virgins, haha.

Why don't you guys get mad at all the men who make posts like this? Could it be you're just bitter and mad at women for rejecting you?

>Being a nice guy means you are nice all the time
>Being a nice guy means you don't have string convictions that you out your foot down to
>Being a nice guy means you wont pin her legs behind her head and fuck her
>There's no health medium. You're either a pussy pushover nice guy or a hot super cool badass bad guy

This.

I bust my load into my wife's pussy or mouth four or five times a week, she's a great cook, has a good job, loves animals, and is into lifting.

The dating scene was either whores, hambeasts, or women who didn't know what the hell they wanted.

MFW being married is fucking fantastic.

Yes, but there are more accurate illustrations out there

coke is for niggers

>Safer
what does this even mean?

Your logic makes no sense.
>Only gays and tryhards dress well
>Except I'm the only one that makes that association
>Except I care what other people think so I'm gonna go for the "safer" route

dress how you want but don't dress a certain way because it's fucking "safer" or because you think people will think you're gay or a tryhard whatever that means.

i never said that, i said twice already it's possible

guys who strike that healthy medium are "boyfriendable", neither too bland to be an incel or too outrageously hawt and assholish to be only a ONS

>she's a great cook

thought that said she's got a great cock

that's crack, dipshit.

Crack is for niggers, coke is for white people. That's why the punishment for powdered cocaine is much more lenient than for crack.

>Why don't you guys get mad at all the men who make posts like this?
But I do. Basic bitches of both genders have fucked the dating scene. Being young and having fun is not all that matters. You need to have a healthy balance. People who just partied it up in post high school are stuck at taco Bell and raising shitty kids or single raising kids.

Pretty damn close. I live in SF and the number of wives that cheat is astronomical. I can't really blame them though because most of the tech faggots are insufferable.

>Only dicks are outrageously hot
I seriously hope this isn't the prevailing mentality or we are lost as a culture

kek there has been ONE post responding to the OP text as opposed to the OP image

I'm convinced that all men who live in San Francisco are either cucks, gays, or (more rarely) Chads with zero middle ground.

>be me
>long term relationship for 7 yrs
>am attractive/well endowed to pt where she always cums etc
>am literal best friends with prospective wife she says likewise
>complete school get solid job/side work still chill all the time when can
>she starts growing more distant randomly
>after 8 months of this decide fuck it
>mine her phone
>discover she's cheated on me at least once but covered her tracks well
>she denies it up until i show her the mined info
>I did all this b/c was considering marriage but Brendan Fraser's story fucked me up and Sup Forums told me to trust no bich

Yea man I'm sure it'll work out for you in the long run.
>I only date traditionalist asians now
>fuck sluts from bars to get kicks off but never give them any real names/legit phone numbers
>im kinda sad most of the time

Then they cry when Trump wins. It's pottery

quit lying about what i'm saying! reee! never said that!

>not knowing how Sup Forums works

Do you think this board is actually about "television and film"?

basically this

i honestly believe white women are responsible for the fall of western civilization. the chinks and sandniggers will survive, but white european and american hegemony is forever dead because of them

>tfw half the chads I knew are stuck on alimony

Feels bretty good

There's tons of cucks that can't have a conversation about anything other than whatever shitty web app they're working on. I honestly can't blame the women for robbing them blind.

white women are without a doubt the best available (and that's not a good thing)

have you ever spent time around black women? They're fucking disgusting and obese. Hispanic women are also fucking disgusting but generally not obese. Asian women are horribly fucking liberal and annoying

>fucking cheap skanks

why do people do this? shit's boring

same happened to me. after 2 1/2 yrs, emotional cheating and then broke up with me for the guy when i confronted her

comfort is a killer of intimacy

Women are just shit in general, user. You have to find the turd that smells the least bad and stick with her, or just go it alone.

Chinks will learn from us and continue to keep their women on a tight leash.

>Guys that strike that healthy medium aren't too outrageously hawt and assholish to be ONS

>Do coke
>Fuck
You missed out the part where it's practically impossible to get a boner when you've done a load of coke.

>or (more rarely) Chads

borderline Chads who couldn't compete in NYC

>Brendan managed to literally save someone from his own mistakes

Is this what Brendan's redemption arc is?

>outrageously hawt and assholish
>and

those too things are separated. there's many types of hawtness. 10/10 physical attractiveness can be enough for a guy with incel game

He got JUSTed for our sins

He did it for us.

Same reason I do coke, to fill the horrifying void that is in the place where I was supposed to have a soul, if just for a fleeting moment.

Good coke is fairly sexual, and it really isn't impossible as long as you don't go overboard with it. If you're at the point where you can't get a hard-on, you're also at the point where you're too wired to be having a good time.

JUSTus Christ

>Incel
What?