I hate this white race meme

I hate this white race meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pf7tAhw8jTc
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2009/07/the-truth-about-iq/22260/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wechsler_Intelligence_Scale_for_Children
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's really white, the skin color or the complexion?

By my experience it's skin color

Are iberians and italians white? Are the southern french white? And the northern french?

Are MENA people white? Are east asians white?

White race is a meme, it doesn't exist, there is no distinguishing feature.

All are.

FYI

Some are "white" in terms of skin color others darker that's why I hate the term "white"

So whites are caucasoids?

That make Eritreans white

Yes. But not all caucasoids are White.

Ok so we are in agreement that white skin + Caucasoid is white. That means you can simultaneously be paki and white.

The racial term is Caucasoid. You can be a non-White caucasoid. Hard to understand?

Great meme maps

It's okay guys, Estonians are just cucked Balts.
White masterrace strikes again!

Yeah but if you have white skin and are a caucasoid, you are white according to these rules. I'm just pointing out that this means a Syrian, a Iraqi, or a Paki could be white by these rules.

>extra detailed inner regions on the US and Europe
>national borders as ethnical borders and lack of inner regions on other regions
that's how you know the guy that made it is either Euro or American, and only used widely available information instead of doing actual resarch

They have pale skin, doesn't mean they are White Europeans.

>Somalia
>Afroid
>Djbouti
>Semitoid
Dude are you retarded?
This map is okay.

"White people" is a meme, no such thing exists. White nationalists did not see slavs as white 70 years ago, and now Sup Forums is filled with them.
While biological differences do exist, race is a social construct

OK, so now we are back to the conclusion that there is no defining feature of whites, since you have devolved back to "muh Europe" definition.

It's not "muh Europe". "White people" are in fact Europeans. Again, is this so hard to understand? You seem clueless.

What physical feature is it that Europeans have that distinguishes them from non-Europeans and thus non-Whites by your definition? You seem insensible.

A few examples

If an Arab dyes his hair and wears contacts is he European?

by that definition quite a lot of arabs are white.

They've natural non-White features so no, it will probably make him look uglier

Non-Europeans have these features.

Pol can't be white only board, 90% ameriburgers couldn't post there

>only white and black people exist
Had to check your flag because this is burger tier posts, and doesn't that prove that there isn't one homogenous group that can be labelled as "white"

Caucasoids, perhaps. Clearly not Europeans

What does European have to do with skin color? Again, how do you define "white people", is your definition of race based outside of biology ?

Europeans are White, with various ethnicities. Just like niggers

In Europe only Germanic peoples are white.

>posts a picture where slightly tanned/white skin-brown eyes and brown/black hair is considered white
>posts another picture with arab man having sort of tanned/white skin black bears and most probably brown eyes and calls them non-white
okay.

Read the posts above. White people are Caucasoids, and there are non-White caucasoids. It's just a synonym for Europeans.

That's a Jew with blonde hair

So the term is not based on biology, white people refers to Europeans and not to people with a white skin color according to your posts

Did you just post a Jew?

Exactly, "caucasoid" is based on biology however

Then why do white nationalists use biology to justify their ideology?

Somalis are Caucasoid, one drop rule nigger.

They talk about both Caucasoids and White Europeans
Different ethnicities from the same race can have inherent particularities
Like Europeans have a way higher IQ and diverse physical features, which often make non-European mad about it

They're race-mixed

Caucasoid is a meme race invented by anglos and germs to steal the achievements from ancient civilizations.

>By my experience it's skin color
>tfw white skin
Thanks for making me feel better about myself.

you're thinking of aryans

iq is a meme insanely based on stability and economy of the country. you live in a both economically and politically stable place you have higher iq because you automatically pass the "staying alive" test and now can focus on other shit like mathematics etc.

also iq literally means you are good at solving iq tests and nothing more.

Of course. This is why French IQ decreases in average since mass immigration waves :^)

Look at these monkeys:
youtube.com/watch?v=pf7tAhw8jTc

these guys clearly have economic instability

>work in low wage jobs
>people are racists towards you
>get pushed around everywhere
>wew black man why cant you just solve this integral

you said """""whites""""" had high iq though. interesting.

there have been plenty of experiments where they have refuted this hypothesis. in the USA they conducted multiple tests with niggers and south Italians from different generations finding that they remained fairly similar.

More like
>gets welfare
>free housing
>free school
>still behaves lke a monkey

makes me think

as i said, the more education you have the higher iq you ll get in tests. it has nothing to do with race etc.

if a person doesnt know how to solve integral, how do you expect him to solve integral? thats the most bullshit thing ever.

Wrong, many IQ tests are practiced for children before they are actually "educated"

but stay in denial it's funny

>(((White)))

>gets welfare
how much euroes a month? is it enough to have a normal life in your country that you wouldnt need to earn more money?

makes me think as well. apparently i order to get "welfare" money in france you first have to earn 50% less than minimum wage which is 900 euros a month. is 900 euros a month enough for a normal life in france?

>before they are actually "educated"
what does that even mean? where are your sources? how do you control for that?

>physical features
Genotypes are NOT phenotypes.
None of you idiots have an clue what you're on about and both "white" and "race" ARE NOT scientific terms.

thats why IQ tests clearly mean absolutely nothing.

No shit, lot of third world countries has shitty education and a culture that doesn't promote education mainly because once a child becomes a grown up they're immediately told to get a low wage work rather than continue
education

>where are your sources?
my ass

Americans invented that meme just so you could WE WUZ as all Europeans at once. You stood on the previous ideas of Germs and Anglo intellectuals of the Victorian era who wanted to WE WUZ as Romans instead.

He pretends IQ tests are about "solving integrals" while it's just basic cognitive tests

t. did an IQ test at 8

It's the same when they grow up here, don't worry. A nigger always remain a nigger.

>literally be given free college because you are a nigger
>also scholarships and normie support
>escape classes
>join the BLM instead of studying
>getting drunk
>never do a single homework
>fail miserably

Ayo whitey, it is yo faut dat i fail da skool

>They're race-mixed
All humans are "race-mixed", you fucking idiot. That's how natural selection works.

>iq is a meme insanely based on stability and economy of the country
The predominate underlying factor is genetic. Economic stability, accessibly to education, nutrition, etc. etc. etc., are means of fostering the expression of said genetic potentials.

>you live in a both economically and politically stable place you have higher iq because you automatically pass the "staying alive" test and now can focus on other shit like mathematics etc.
Are you a creationist? The human brain developed those regions for abstract cognition a long time ago. I'll give you a hint: It's the reason for the name "Homo Sapiens Sapiens". We didn't going from being an upright great ape to being a thinking ape in the past few thousand years.

>be nigger in France
>get free housing and gibs
>quality public school
>positive discrimination because muh inequalities
>still a monkey who destroys everything on streets and throw rocks at policemen and fireworkers

Hmmm, I bet it's because of social oppression

Also

>Be born in a literal paradise, where you have all of the materials to have a nice civilisation
>do nothing
>built mudhuts for the hundreds of thousands of years and nothing more
>ayo whitey, it is yo fault i neva amounted to anythang

FUCK NIGGERS

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2009/07/the-truth-about-iq/22260/

Iq tests are meant to compare differences within a population not between them

>All humans are "race-mixed", you fucking idiot. That's how natural selection works.
Some people like Malgasians, for instance, are highly race mixed between the Asian type and the nigger type. Some regions, however, are homogenous.

not here, literally had a Somalian girl in my class who straight up got A's in mathematics. also literally nobody does iq tests for every kid

>my cherrypicked example is meaningful
The vast majority of people from African ancestry miserably fail here, and live in shitty districts where no one wants to go. Not my fault if reality proves my point.

>Some regions, however, are homogenous.

Not really because in the past they were the result of mixing

being born in a paradise mean nothing. by your logic everyone in sweden/finland must have at least a nobel prize in their houses. but they dont. each and every people have their own psychology and external events which effects their life. being a black in europe sure isnt as easy as it sounds. if so why dont you immigrate to europe and see it for yourself as well?

genetics rarely has effect in success. there are so many people with quite high iqs but are not successful at all.

>The predominate underlying factor is genetic. Economic stability, accessibly to education, nutrition, etc. etc. etc., are means of fostering the expression of said genetic potentials.

You reallythink a place can have good educational achievements in rankings with bad nutrition, poverty, lack of education and political bullshit?

You honest to God think Koreans always scored high?

>there are so many people with quite high iqs but are not successful at all.
No one is saying that IQ=Success

Look at /r9k/, that board is literally filled with geniuses, but they are underachievers.

>being a black in europe sure isnt as easy as it sounds
You can rape freely and only go a few months in jail, so yeah no it's very easy, at least in liberal countries.

But where Africans are in majority, where they are free to be as emancipate as they want, they just make African-tier shit.

its clear that you are an agitated edgy kid blaming your own misery on others. blacks arent destroying your country, you are yourself destroying your country.

french here basically claims that europe is master grace because europeans have higher iq and blames all the recent bullshit in europe to blacks. so he equates success to iq basically since if europeans werent high iq they wouldnt be this successful as countries.

If races were equals Whites would cross the Mediterranean sea on daily basis to live with nigger engineers, but they don't. I work and pay taxes, so I'm not miserable at all, don't worry. Blacks don't destroy the entire country, but they surely destroy the areas they live in, both tourists and indigenous avoid them

estonians are balto finnic not white since white does not exist

>Look at /r9k/, that board is literally filled with geniuses,

This is so wrong.

Still no sources, and I never implied that.

They are 2 smart for their own good.

No sources about?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wechsler_Intelligence_Scale_for_Children
You didn't but the Turkish did and he's the one I was replying to. I wonder who's the moron here.

>also iq literally means you are good at solving iq tests and nothing more.
>t. not only brainlet but also an uneducable brainlet
>iq is the second factor after industriousness that has an affect on predicting success
I remember something like this from one of jordan peterson's lectures, you might want to check them out if you are interested

i got 144 from an iq test that i had when i was 10 thank you very much. now gtfo. if i am brainlet then i am the sole reason why iq tests are worthless because proof by contradiction.

>my case is a generality
Also, which test?

idk just some iq test that my mother forced me into when i was a kid.

also
>what is proof by contradiction

high-IQ are 1/3 successful 1/3 average and 1/3 losers so it doesn't mean very much
the average matters more

too bad you don't have the reference :^)

>>also iq literally means you are good at solving iq tests and nothing more.
It's true though. You can practice and get better at answering iq test questions

You can make brain training to keep it in a good shape, it's always useless, also the IQ can change by a few points until the age of 25 or so - but if you've natural higher abilities it will not make a big difference.

140+ iq is considered genius and i am for sure not a genius because i am clearly arguing with a french on a mongolian knitting image board.

130+ is
And you're probably lying anyway

why would i lie seriously? what is there to gain from lying here? absolutely nothing.

for entertaining, I don't know
you can have all the reasons in the world

Where in this wiki article does it support your eugenics theories about childhood intelligence?

You can improve at IQ tests by learning the patterns. You think that humans can improve at anything but IQ tests?

I stated you could pass an IQ test at the age of 6-8 before receiving an actual "education" like learning advanced mathematics, etc. You're irrelevant

You can improve a little bit, but some have higher natural abilities and there is a defined peak you can't exceed.

You literally didn't say anything about 6-8 year old kids in your original comment. You used youth tests as your justification to the Turk that IQ is linked to race, and I still don't see that literature from you. You are insufferable.

The Turk said IQ was based on education, which is the reason why it's so low in Africa
Then I answered
>Wrong, many IQ tests are practiced for children before they are actually "educated"

You're literally braindead, plus the butthurt namefagging
Next time don't interfere in discussions you have no clue about