It's so edgy, hip and autistic to make fun of Grimes. Yes...

It's so edgy, hip and autistic to make fun of Grimes. Yes...Art Angels was dumb but Visions is one of the best spacey electronic pop album ever made. If you could put aside your edgy autistim for a little while and listen to it you might see this (you're retarded if you don't). Visiting Statue, Be A Body, Colour of Moonlight, Symponia IX and Nightmusic are some of the best spacey electronic pop songs ever made.

kys desu senpai baka

Stay mad kid.

okay

NIGGAS IFFY UH

>he doesn't like art angels
>being this hipster

Visions is good
Her Twitter account should be shut down

XD

what about freedom of speech, commie?

The police should treat Grimes' right to freedom of speech the way they did her shitty Huckleberry Finn houseraft, hich is still better than she treated her chickins.

lame. still a commie, i see. how would you feel if i would censor all your shitposting?

why are grimesfags so desperate to defend their shitty, talentless waifu to a bunch of people who don't care? the only people who even come close to this level of autism are kpopfags and they at least have the decency to stay inside their general

grimes is a meh-tier musician with no real vision (get it) or talent and lonely virgins like OP feel the need to defend her because she's an ugly troll and they feel like that makes her "attainable".

>hipster
:/

Projecting pretty hard aren't ya, kid?

i seent it nigga

I would not give a fuck

Yes you would. You're dumb and should feel bad.

Do it, faggot.

Mad.

DO IT!

because fuck you, that's way

OP here. Not a virgchan. Grimes makes music that you cannot comprehend kid. Get good or kys.

The kids who hate Grimes are so retarded. They hate her because she is talented and they love to be contrarian shitlords.

It's sad really. The people who autistically hate Grimes do so because they are too dull to appreciate her music.

keep dreaming

people don't autistically hate grimes, they genuinely hate her.
get with it

the autism is coming from her god awful fanbase. have you seen grimes threads? it's literally just a bunch of people posting "Grimes". "claire" or even "." just to bump the thread. they don't even have anything of value to contribue, they just want their greasy waifu on the front page at all times.

Yes, they genuinely hate her because they are autistic contrarian edgelords/shitlords who hate what they do not, and cannot, understand.

At last I'm not a nigger faggot

Bottom line, I wouldn't

You would kid.

Couldn't agree more, worse fan club than God's one

You wish, pedo