youtu.be/E3M1kEQLC-Q
youtu.be/7jfZeDKak4E
twitter.com/EliasTheodorou/status/905063586967511040
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>get destroyed by Leler
>get absolutely memed on by Thompson
>Run away to Lellator
>/heem/ still sucks you off for no reason

Any decent British prospects im missing?

Leon Edwards
Darren till
Mark diakiese
Arnold Allen
Chris fishgold
>Paddy pimblett
>MVP

Arnold Allen

Are you blind

shit, Tom Breese then.

Jimi mamuwa

It's because he did a funny AMA on /r/MMA :)

All seriousness, I've always been a Rory fan, tho. Him and Condit have always been my 2 favourite WW's

Danny Roberts

Who was in the wrong here?

just a fuckin bangin OP bud good job

Brazilian bit his ear before that.

will they cut Stephens after he loses to Gilbert

GIblert has 1 UFC win

That makes it even worse

That makes it even worse when Jeremy loses to him then?

That makes it even worse then?

But Giblert is a beast my men 100%

And it was Diego Sanchez by Decision

He's another Pettis, loses close fights to the best and everyone says hes done but Jeremy is shit

Imagine out of all the people who could give you your 1st loss it's going to be Eddie Alvarez

Jeremy isn't shit, when he knocks people out they go to sleep he doesn't just tko people

Justin will KO Eddie

Eddie can't KO Justin and Justin will find his chin over five rounds. I don't know Eddie took that fight

Mates, where the fuck can I watch the first ep of TUF26? I can't seem to find it anywhere, it's weird. Nothing is ever this hard to find

>literally USADAd
>35
>1-4 UFC record
For sure dropping a weight class is going to revive his career my guys
100% a beast. For sure his title run starts this weekend.

Justin will walk Eddie down just like RDA did and get caught, Michael did the same but Michael doesn't have the best fight iq and shot for a takedown whereas Eddie will push him against the cage and get the stoppage

>Michael did the same but Michael doesn't have the best fight iq and shot for a takedown

Michael was landing at will and couldn't put Justin away and Justin still managed to find his chin. Was that finish in the second round?

When Eddie fights a guy that you 100% know is going to find his chin, you can bet that he's going to lose. Justin will knock him the fook out bud

always liked eddie's fights, hope he wins a couple

>>literally USADAd
-4 UFC record
>For sure dropping a weight class is going to revive his career my guys
He beat Eddie meaning his only loses are a split decision to Benson and a decision to Edson and a submission to PEDis

>Michael was landing at will and couldn't put Justin away
at the end of round one he could have got the stoppage and was too tired, again in the second round he had Justin out on his feet and shot for a takedown and tried to take his back. I really think people are counting Eddie out in this fight, he has way more heart and power than Michael

Free fight
youtu.be/KQLPL1qRhn8

>I really think people are counting Eddie out in this fight, he has way more heart and power than Michael

Johnson also gets hit way less on the feet and has way better use of range. Eddie can't hit Justin without getting hit himself. That's how you know he will lose. It's Eddie Alvarez fighting a power puncher with a granite chin... how on earth do you think he can win lol

>lose rounds 2&3
>fails post fight drug test
>wins

Because Justin is sloppy and also gets hit a lot, Eddie has way better cardio and will let Justin walk him down

Embedded
youtu.be/8r2rfUsJG8I
youtu.be/8r2rfUsJG8I
youtu.be/8r2rfUsJG8I

I also think Justin's wrestling is overrated and Eddie might even be able to grind him to a decision

Eddie definitely has better cardio but I think Justin has enough power to hurt Eddie even when he's tired. I dunno man, I have a hard time putting my faith in Eddie vs a guy with a lot of power who has a lot of ways to find his chin.

If Eddie just spams takedowns along the fence, he can win. Last time he said he was gonna do that, he didn't do it.

Dustin also hits really hard, but if you remember Eddies debut cowboy dropped him with leg kicks so that makes me lose faith

Poirier doesn't hit as hard as Gaytch imo

And Eddie didn't look good when Poirier was bangin on him. He will have to win a shitty decision to win I think

>this triggers the virgin
youtu.be/E3M1kEQLC-Q

>Embedded
>[YouTube] The Fighter and The Kid - Episode 289 (embed)

What did he mean by this?

Ha gets you every time ausfailia

*heems you*

I have never clicked on one of your links. I can literally see the title of the video on /heem/.

Gets you every time lol

>gets you

What did he mean by this?

I've just realized that Ive never seen a mighty manlet embedded, strange

does justin hit hard?

They would cut him if he was boring but he has fun fights so they'll keep him on

Gaethje? He hits pretty hard.

why on earth would anyone be an internet moderator? i can't even begin to imagine how stupid and inept...
>you have been banned
no. i haven't been. when you ban me i'm going to be back in a minute after this post. i need you to know that if your addresses get leaked i will "throw eggs at your homes" so to speak lmmfao @ ur lives

Gaethje? He's more of a volume puncher

His leg kicks are hard as fuck though

>gets dick wet from submitting this report
like i won't egg their homes too
fucking eggheads
just laughing when you see that ban pop up what a bunch of dweebs

How long before the cechen/dagestani state sponsored steroid ring gets exposed?

No way all those cunts on the Rotterdam card weren't on some of that high level designer shit

right deer a great counter striker

idk man i hear the salary is pretty good

meme training

Lee Murray

I can't wait until Ireland is rangebanned tbqh.

#2 P4P in the world (one spot above Jon Jones)

Skiyup btfo

youtu.be/7jfZeDKak4E

>oh so you a wrestler now

>oh so you a boxer now

twitter.com/EliasTheodorou/status/905063586967511040
>tfw you realize he is actually right

just fuckin kills you lol

I hope he continues picking up new sports so this can keep going

Just noticed the fat dude in the back in the white t-shirt whose manboobies jiggle so hypnotically when Mayweather lands the punch

His training is worth shit, fucking leaf with dumb opinion as usual

>gallops towards you

>Jeremy
who the fuck are you

Favorite female fighter?

Shelby Marx

Yesmovies has it lad

Which ranked fighter has the best boxing?

Conor

No dad

Only respond if you know about MMA promotions.

Why would someone (especially a good fighter like Rory MacDonald) fight at Bellator?

Gustafsson

I feel like Cain would probably do best in boxing because he's the only one that has a boxer's cardio.

Easy
The money

Money. I have a theory he signed an offer thinking the UFC would invoke the so-called "Rampage Rule" and snookered himself

New rebook uniforms

>I have a theory he signed an offer thinking the UFC would invoke the so-called "Rampage Rule" and snookered himself

I think he just straight up makes more money. The UFC didn't want to pay him what he's worth

>You know that game Pokemon:Ruby?

Say no more senpai

Bellator don't release payout information. I think this is just speculation. Rory was making 100,000+ plus per fight I doubt he'd go to Bellator for the money.

More like WEEbok am I right hahahaha haha

Full size image here.

Other color

I like it

For sure

Conor isn't a boxer, he striking style is wide stance karate and he grew up doing karate at crumlin karate school with sensei Sutcliffe

He's actually making $400,000 a fight with Bellator. It's not just about the Bellator payout too, Rory can wear his own shorts, and with that comes sponsorship money.

Conor need lawyer now!

Damn those bitches are skinny

>Conor isn't a boxer

you asked who has the best boxing