youtube.com/watch?v=RP2u4wJcnS0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtP6htDmxLE
youtube.com/watch?v=yOi57xGGmxA
youtube.com/watch?v=R2A70KhQVUI
youtube.com/watch?v=OkPT1xb1atU
squanch.live/sportsnet-one-hd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oops.

Nvm, so this is the best game to watch today. Will the mighty serbians qualify?

Predicted line-ups (Might be very inaccurate)

Ire: Randolph, Christie, Duffy, Clark, Ward, Arter, Whelan, Brady, Walters, McClean, Long

Ser: Rajkovic, Nastasic, Ivanovic, Maksimovic, Gacinovic, Matic, Gudelj, Kolarov, Tadic, Kostic, Mitrovic

Mega slavs won't play in MegaSlavia

kek

Go! Go! The guys in green!

Would it be weird if N. Ireland qualifies but Ireland does not?

hopefully neither of them will.

two awful teams that play park-the-bus hoofball

Na were fucked. Our only goal now is to try and sneak a draw so Wales have a chance to finish top, but I predict a 2-0 loss.

Based Mitrovic will bring the pain

he loves their style of football

so hyped for this game. Any good streams around? tfw Australia 'land of sport' doesnt cover 90% of the worlds sport.

I was just thinking. We havent qualified for Euro since 2000.

reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/

One will pop up their m8 with about an hour before kick off.
You'll have an easy time tonight lads. We can't handle teams who can pass a ball. Good luck in the world cup!

cheers, best of luck for the game but Mitra's on fire

Knowing us we never finish our job early we always have to finish it in last second with most possible drama ever... So i predict that this match will go 1-1

so true, gonna bet $10 x-x

Hello where are my potato brothers at? :D

>slavic nation v. slavic nation
Yawn.

>We can't handle teams who can pass a ball.

Maybe Roy will suggest kicking the shit out of them and maybe Martin will acquiesce?

Any streams?

Doesn't start for another 75 minutes, when it does check here

Are the Irish and Serbs the same people? Their behavior is strikingly similar

underdog at home
JUST

good luck brothaz and sistuz

they actually are kind of similar in a lot of respects just as they are very different. Very passionate and stubborn cultures

Go Catholic brothers!

Come on Ireland

This will be a good one.

>Norn Ireland at the WC

Mitro with brace

>yfw people on media portals still saying how our team is trash how we got lucky to be in this position how we are going to lose and how we should fire our coach because he didnt invite Milinkovic-Savic

>Milinkovic-Savic
overrated as fuck

Eamos ready to blow, that was apparent by the end of the last game. He will throw his pen across the room by:

Quads: Confirmed line ups
Trips: Half time
Dubs: Full time

Ah for fecks sake.

Half time 0:1
Full time 1:2

doubles for remove potato

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

nice

half 1:0
full 1:2

wrong tab there toothpaste

wrong pic lol

O V O
V
O

nice

Hopefully yes. While I hated Muslin when he was coaching in Serbia, I can't deny that he is a great football coach and knows his business. Under him Serbia plays a hybrid 343 system, somewhat similar to Chelsea's last season and the players are really clicking in the attack while being defensively sound by flooding the midfield with bodies. Finally, the players are in their mid 20s mostly and in their peak, most of them playing in the Europe's top leagues, and perhaps most importantly they seem to have created a positive atmosphere in the dressing room which seems to always be lacking in our national teams, so I'm an optimist.

REMOVE TOOTHPASTE

Most likely under 3 goals. 1-0 to Serbia or 1-1... Or the floodgates open when Ireland starts storming forward and Serbia catches them on the counter... or vice versa

Serbs, how come Nastasić and Fejsa are on the bench? Am I right in saying this is a defesnive midned 11?

Nastasic is out of form and hardly plays, plus the back three seems to be clicking reasonably good without him. Rukavina and Kolarov will play more as wingbacks or even wings, given the opportunity. I would have put Fejsa instead of Milivojevic, but I think that Muslin coached MIlivojevic when they were both in Red Star (unsure about this, though)

Brace yourselves lads, this will be similar to the games vs Italy or Germany

>Vukovic
>Rukavina

is that jagos vukovic?

>showing up in a bus eireann coach

They'll be fine, don't worry.

Two shit teams. The winner of this group will send a mediocre team to the World Cup.

Hatrick McGregor

Nah, Serbia will go through the group stage in Russia

>Brady
>Center Midfield

We're fucked

yeah lmao honestly this is the 2nd time i ever heard about him

Any other uppity fenians from the north in this thread ?

I am glad Whelan is out, he really fucked up last day

>tfw no irish gf

WHAT THE FUCK THAT FUCKING MIDFIELD WE'RE FUCKED!

Welshie here, hoping for a Draw or Ireland win so we have a chance to win the group whilst 12 players receive yellows and/or reds and another 4 players die on the field.

>not into prime bulgarian pussy
why?

youtube.com/watch?v=Pl_5rb9jP7w

fair play lad

I'd mash her potatoes, if you know what I mean.

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=J6MuNALoDNc

Yes hopefully it works out that we both get through

Wew he barely got into PSV's team when they were utter shit, after that he just disappeared. I don't know how they can not find someone better than him

based suzanita

she's literally 14 years old btw

If you're going to listen to that shit, at least go for old school

youtube.com/watch?v=q_DVhHBWdN0

O V O
V
O

>tfw your defense has 0 legs

i miss vidic

i miss le occasional blooter man Stankovic as well

Who here is hyped as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=RP2u4wJcnS0

Diaspora fag?

I'm a sweaty mess here

Serb's, what's your teams weakness? Asking for a friend.

>rte player still uses flash

T*rks

Tell your pal that our team has no weaknesses :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtP6htDmxLE

defense

>Roach Ref

We're fucked.

>>>>>>>>

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. THIS FUCKER AGAIN!

If anything that would work to our advantage desu

bazirani eksujeri privatizovali tred

GET HYPE

youtube.com/watch?v=yOi57xGGmxA

dubs you get stuck with 'UNCAUGHT ERROR' the whole game.

Cuneyt Cakir has previously sent off Keith Andrews, John O'Shea and never gave this pen.

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=R2A70KhQVUI

this will end 0-0 unless some team scores a meme goal

So Mitrovic scores then
youtube.com/watch?v=OkPT1xb1atU

Belgium first euro team to go through, certain ly doesn't make us look as bad.

Riddle me this

Why is Glen Whelan the worst

Do any of you fine and upstanding, homosexual, sports fans have a stream on the go?

squanch.live/sportsnet-one-hd/