Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/alex-cardinale-225318482/swingslap-prod-by-lemkuuja
youtube.com/watch?v=XFS_Q06DOPo
youtube.com/watch?v=s_nufSwU-T8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i have literally never had sex

the goal

PAKIS

I won a few awards when I was younger and it was a traumatic experience so I've relegated myself to mediocrity since

>My ex-boyfriend cleaned up my entire room while I was breaking down crying about how I could never be a real girl. At first he tried to console me that I was really hot, but really the realities of fertility was slamming into me like a brick wall, I didn't know I wanted children but it was hurting really bad at the time. I was crying too much to tell him this so he just hoisted me into bed where I passed out for a few hours, I woke up to a clean room (it was really messy and he knew that was giving me anxiety), my eyes were incredibly sore from crying too much, he had to go for the night because of his work, but he really saved me big time. I went back to bed and cried some more, when I woke up I had rubbed both my eyes so much in my sleep I scratched both and literally could not see and had to go to the emergency hospital.

>I had to dump him because I couldn't handle his sex drive due to trauma from sexual assault. I feel really bad because I dumped him over text and he didn't take it well and I had to block him to get him to leave me alone.

>That was a really bad situation, I don't know if I'm even attracted to men in a meaningful way, I've had two ex boyfriends and no real girlfriends so that would be a bit odd. It's just so emotionally draining and often triggers ptsd to be intimate with a man and women have been so nurturing.

Ah yes, trannies

me the cheeky arse pincher on the right

I remember in my last year of school one lad won pupil of the year basically just for being tall

we used to have a JUCHE tier statue in london.

that's pretty sad desu

GREAT edition, fuck the capitalist pigs

not a pixel

literally the best webm in existence.

imagine getting dumped by a tranny

it's the gift that keeps on giving

me in the middle

anyone here post in /cric/?

I'm okay alright

YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP

haha yeah good one mikey *shoulders you out of the way leaving you on the outside of the talking circle

Me grimacing on the right

>he had to go for the night because of his work,
runt

just did the daily 30 mins on the exercise bike in the shed

alexander skarsgard

MEOW

exemplary post

too much computer makes your eyes go square

just you
and I
just you-ou
and I-I

used to ages ago.
don't watch or play unless its a meme tournament like the t20 world cup

*pats your head*

love M&S love waitrose love meal deals from middle class supermarkets love the middle class juice packaging

the cuckshed

switching to my phone then

*spreads peanut butter over my ghoulies*
got a toy for you to chew on

Rob anyone today pirates?

What's your favourite album /brit/?

I liked the bit where he said YAP

*steps out the way at the last minute sending you clattering to the ground*
*the lads are creasing and take photos for their snap stories then gather around me and laugh about it*

@ 78057752
>t20
shouldn't have bothered with this brainlet and frankly awful post

tarquin

get out

4u

NOTHING i DESPISE more than hearing an (upper) middle-class woman shriek her dog's ludicrous name (sully! toffee! etc) in those aching high pitched annoying tones, whilst the rabid beast just runs off yapping away.

>juice

alri' fatty

There were several reasons why Scottish were able to make inroads into the Native American trade.

The Native Americans were greatly attached to the Highlanders, because of their wild manners, of their manly sports, and of their dress, so much resembling their own.

The Scots were partial to dealing with those with a clan connection.

Scots often lived in Indian villages on the frontier and took Indian wives. Mumerous Native American chiefs were of Scottish descent, including William Weatherford, known as Red Eagle, "the most powerful chief of all the Creek clans," the Wind Clan."

They were more popular among the Indians, and seen as more trustworthy than French or English.

I've got a circular monitor

You get out

just took the bread OUT of the oven
very nice crust in this one

post absolute bangers

soundcloud.com/alex-cardinale-225318482/swingslap-prod-by-lemkuuja

i prefer test and ODI. but as a normal functinoing human i only have time for meme20.

just rained and it smells extremely peng outside

nah I only follow county cricket and barely anyone there discusses it

reminder that the scots literally bankrupted the entire country over a failed colonial venture (the darien scheme)

>Grimsby
>Skegness
>Blackpool
>Hull

Why does the UK have so many depressing place names?

why does he wear the quads?

youtube.com/watch?v=XFS_Q06DOPo

I'm going to post bands that are terrible in green text from now on.

First one:

>kings of leon

FIFE
I
F
E

wonder what a modern america that didn't genocide the natives would look like

>24 years old, almost 25
>autistic
>no friends and no hobbies besides web development
>have never held a job
>have never had a gf
>no drivers license
>it will be at least a year of consistent web development practice before I can find a job
Ruminate on your feels, lads. Today, we are going on a feel trip.

Ancient names lad that just happen to be shit so you associate them as such.

That said, Hull's proper name is Kingston-upon-Hull which isn't as bad.

you're forgetting

>Slough

warning: not a bollockbusting post

>coldplay
>arctic monkeys past the first album
>kasabian

youtube.com/watch?v=s_nufSwU-T8

state of norway

>muse

Dudley
Scunthorpe
Gosport
Yarnmouth

Got called a nonce at Morrisons.

if you don't have a license why don't you just get one

only because those places are depressing.

Yes, all of those.

>the killers

Fucking glad im moving out next year

why did Muslims have to be my neighbor

really couldn't give a flying monkeys if a random white woman has a relationship with a random black guy.

>Dot Rotten

never heard a single song of his but always laugh at that name haha

dreams come true do you think about me too

>those lyrics
>Universal Music

yes this could only be one group

>led zepplin

Inb4 elitist dadrock autists

hands>shoulders>knees>toes (knees>toes)

>alri'

Probably the same. There were only a 1,000,000 native Americans living in the north. They would have been assimilated, and the racial characters would be negligible when compared to southern american

interpol after antics

i got gucci on my shoe I got you googlin my crew

>queens of the stone age

>interpol after antics

blocked in my country aha

Going to ruin this lads gimmick

>The Smiths

bubbly bubbly im so damb bubbly.

>the doors
haha just kidding can you imagine

Is it normal to feel mildly suicidal after a wank

you just snap a quick selfie there you fat cunt lmao

don't get too angry or you'll raise your blood pressure

and
eyes>ears>mouth>nose

native mexicans are only 20% of the pop.

listen to the lyrics famalon

getting in on the bladee karaoke

im the joker youre a joker

The Smiths are fucking wank though

My inner 16 year old is disagreeing with you but you're correct.

the members were much more talented separately than they were as a collective unit.