en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phanariotes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ottoman_Grand_Viziers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chad vs virgin

>Patrona
>Adolphus
damn wh*Tes are so subhuman they cannot even command armies
If only we had based Chechens they would rek Russians just like how they did in Grozny

The actual chad in action

Chechens are cucks

>toyota war
wtf

Yeah gaddafi was trying to capture northern chad because it was rich in uranium

why is it called toyota though? is the region named toyota?

Kek

Ottoman navy was mostly non-Turkish.
Also you're Arab rapebabies. Get that arab dna out of your genetics first then try to talk.

Because mostly Toyota vehicles were used on both sides

Says the guy from a country neighbouring an arab state.Yiu guys are on the middle east and 80% of your people have arab genes the rest are balkan rapebabies.

Have you gotten it out?

>neighbors arab state, still majority of dna non-arab
>not neighbors arab state but a moor rapebaby
ok.

this confuses and humiliates the ottoman turk

>not posting one with actual numbers
It's okay to post battle macros so long as it is a battle macro thread.

Lol you silly mongol, you are in no position to call anyone a rape baby
By the way, more and more turkish women are 'going lebanese', so to speak ;)

BAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't have any.
You're pathetic btw.
Go stone your mother wearing a niqab,she's probably sucking some dick right now from a syrian refugee(which are fucking turkish women right now)

>Balkanrapebabies editing numbers
As usual

doesnt matter because after that albanians were under otto rule for idk 400 years?

>23andme
useless
upload it to gedmatch.

the ottoman empire under its greatest extent was lead by albanians

ataturk was also albanian, as were most other ottomans of note

why cant turks lead anything on their own?!

Post your data before you speak to me.
You're all arabs pretending to be european fuck off.
How can this fucking arabs unironically post here?
You're in the wolf's den arab fuck,you are in no position to brag about being from a cuckex country

>Balkanrapebaby screechign
*ahem*
BALKAN
RAPEBABY
I like saying this.
Have you uploaded it yet?

>albanians
no, they were highly turkified by then. turkish names, turkish culture etc. etc. even now shit load of albanians are muslims thx to whom?

/rektturksgeneral/?

Islamized*

t. country that pays chechens not to rape them

Shut the fuck up Berat Ahmet Muhammed Mehmet
Go pray for allah to save you from eternal virginity you arab cumdump

Talking about absolutely not biased wikipedia battles

why are you so mad? i wasnt even talking about you

no they are also literally turkified. same applies for bosnians and sort of serbians as well. literally quite a lot of cities/provinces/towns are turkish named. ottos back in the day forced a lot of turkish tribes to settle those places.

>mfw a serbian i know has surname kilij

Early Ottomans were pretty cool.
After 1453, they went shit.

>when 40 men can hold out agaisnt 22000 arab turks

read

also Hadım Suleiman (Literally means Eunuch Suleiman) was a Balkanrapebaby (Croat)
idk why we got them into our army.

just face it lads, the average turk is just a simple anatolian serf. in the ottoman era "turk" was even used as an insult, a la "stupid"

the turk needs to be lead by a vanguard to succeed, such as albanians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gravia_Inn

>Ottocuck scream

Go be a balkanrapebaby somewhere else lad. You're also an Amerimutt which makes you a double subhuman.
>Vrioni
Albanian

And turkey is arabified

stop posting the fake version

clearly not as much as you are moorified.

sure babe whatever makes you feel better. american is used as an insult in modern turkey, a la "stupid".

Many Ottoman officers were Albanian.Even Kemal was half Albo.Really makes u think why Turks cant produce a decent leader themselves.

If we didn't produce decent leaders how come we beat the shit out of you for centuries?
Also Ataturk has no Albanian heritage, that's an Albanian subhuman balkanrapebaby meme.

Only virgins commit suicide, Russia

>Clearly
Post here some moorish architecture in Portugal.
And I don't mean conquered walls/castles

anası arnavutluktan göçme türkmendi bu salaklarda direk balkan sanıyor kadını.

şeyhler evliyalar falan varmış ailede, hatta anasının soyadı "mollaoğlu" mu ne aslında, her ne kadar soyadı kanunu olmasa bile herkes öyle dermiş onlara.

>be wh*Te subhuman
>try to invade anatolia over 200+ times
>get your ass kicked by several horse archers with sticks

eww.

google com.tr/search?q=moorish+architecture+portugal&rlz=1C1CHFX_enTR744TR744&oq=moorish+architecture+portugal&aqs=chrome..69i57.4976j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

doğru, ama atatürkün ailesi anadolulu yörüklerden geliyor, kızıl oğuz falandı sanırım.
hg moruQ

>saved the ottoman empire and brought them to their zenith

albanians

>founded modern turkey

albanian

>orchestrated the arm*nian genocide

albanian

how many times must albanians save turks from themselves? pay reparations

Most of those leaders were converts and not ethnic Turks.Turks couldnt even manage the diplomacy of their empire that was handled by a bunch of Greeks lmfao.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phanariotes

And Kemal was indeed half Balkanite,ethnic Turks are not blonde.

I can't see that...

shoo shoo albanian mutt

yok zaten yörükler, iddiaya göre bayağı eskiden işte balkanları türkleştirmek için yollanan kabilelerden birindenler hatta. bu salaklar hala arnavutların bildiğin türk olduğunu falan kavrayamıyor lol. varlığımızla göt yakıyoruz anlamıyorum nasıl oluyor.

do greeks claim seljuks and oghuz yabgu state as well?

okay, google "moorish architecture portugal", it was basically that but sure.

Are you still talking?
>Most of those leaders were converts and not ethnic Turks.Turks couldnt even manage the diplomacy of their empire that was handled by a bunch of Greeks lmfao.

Seljuks and Early Ottomans were pretty Turkish and they kicked your nigger skull in.

>b-but
you're weak.
>ethnic Turks are not blonde
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Here are nomadic Turks aka Yörüks from Turkey, they're way wh*Ter (although this is a bad thing) than your nigger country
Not even talking about how Turkey is wh*Ter than Greece LMAO
now get lost rapebaby

sadece batı trakyaya (selanik vs) ve bulgaristana yollandılar. Arnavutlukta Sırbistanda falan çok da fazla Türk yoktu
>Arnavutlar bildiğin türk
Arnavutlar türkse kendimi türkoluktan aforoz ederim.

We dont claim shit,my point was that Turks couldnt handle their own shit cuz they were a bunch of tribesmen and relied to others to do the job.

There's no moorish architecture here,only 2 castle walls that are somewhat destroyed.In Portugal everysingle moorish structure was destroyed.
Here's a quote from a historian:
"If you were to compare the Castelo de Sao Jorge with something like the Mezquita in Cordoba or the Alhambra in Granada, you would be highly disappointed. While many of Spain’s Moorish era buildings remain almost perfectly preserved, the two Moorish structures I visited in Portugal were in a ruined state. There were no visible traces of Muslim life-no minaret, no ablution patios, no Arabic script. From a traveling perspective, the Castelo de Sao Jorge and the Moorish Castle are best equated to the Coliseum in Rome-incredible to look at from the outside, slightly disappointing on the inside. However, that doesn’t mean that history is not oozing from the surface at these two sites."

one of these days im going to compile a list of all ottoman statesmen of note - grand viziers, governors, generals, and so forth and find out how many are either albanian, muslim slav or greek

probably over 70%

If i ever see an Albanian i'll beat the shit out of him.

Sure Mehmet.
This is why if you line up a Turk,a Kurd,an Arab and an Iranian you literally cant tell the difference

Why would you beat direct desceandant of an ottoman sultan?
You arab

i bet turks said the same thing 600 years ago before being humiliated by albanians for several decades straight

>The trouble Skanderbeg gave the Ottoman Empire's military forces was such that when the Ottomans found the grave of Skanderbeg in the church of St. Nicholas in Lezhë, they opened it and made amulets of his bones, believing that these would confer bravery on the wearer

lmao

fucking turkcucks

>This is considered as an argument in Subhumanistan
Skanderbeg was not Albanian, rapebaby.
He was half serb and half greek.
Enough with your subhuman screeching. Fuck off to where you came from.

yok hayır, bosna ve arnavutlukta bu kadar çok müslüman olmasının ve balkanlarda dünya kadar şehir/kasaba adının türkçe olmasının bir sebebi var xocam. böyle şeyler sadece ben yaptım olduyla olmaz, orada yaşayan insanların da benzemesi lazım. arnavutlukta elbasan (zaten arnavutluğun osmanlıdaki adı elbasandı direk), bosnada tuzla vs. vs.

geçen senelerde makedonyadan zorunlu göçen türklerle ilgili diziler falan da yapılmıştı, atatürk zamanında bile makedonya ağırlıklı türktü, orada askeri akademi falan vardı atatürk'ün de okuduğu.

Stop writting in kurdish

Arnavutluktaki müslümanların çoğu Bektaşi, Sünni Hanefi değil.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ottoman_Grand_Viziers

it says 230 of 290 sadrazams are turk. try again sweetie

>over thousands died
wat?

>be turkish
>try to kill an albanian
>fail miserably for decades straight
>finally win because he dies of malaria
>make a necklace out of his bones

how can you be this cuckolded

more likely 60% but anyways.

sunni olmalarına gerek yok zaten, olm bektaşiliği adamlar gökten almadı ya. bu dünyada zaten bektaşi bi tek türkte var başka kimde var?!

Less than 10%.
Turks were manlets and prefered strong Balkan men to do the job.

>only notable albanian
>actually tsundere ottoman pasha raised by turks

yeah. we managed to hide their subhuman genes i think.

yeniçerilerden almışlardır
müslüman olmaları beni siklemiyor bunların alayı soysuz.

Turks are neither european,neither,turk,they're arab

Tbqh we really did fuck up hard in that period. Overconfident after victory over Byzantine, huge numbers, nobody thought the Turks would get far in Europe, our King also failed to unify our nobility. Truly the worst period

why is this moor/spanish rapebaby still speaking i dont understand

>türkçe öğret
>müslüman yap
>hepsinin adı türk adı olsun
>a-a-a-ama onlar türk değil
bıktım bu saçma 31 çemberlerinden.

güzel delüzyon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
Why are Turks such weaklings?Reminder that their best warriors were Balkan converts

i actually like turkey, you guys are just so easy to bait i cant help but bust your balls

>Spanish rapebaby
HAHAHHAHAHAH
That's like calling a norwegian a swedish rapebaby

>I actually like Turkey
We don't care, you can hate us or like us, your opinion worths nothing

>Reminder that their best warriors were Balkan converts

*loses anatolia in a week*
*couldn't get it back after recieving help from all europe for 3 crusades*

which is true

they never took anatolia at all even after 3 crusades

How many culture and language have you spread?
The ottoman empire was worthless

But it's not true.And it's not an insult

its pretty true and its an insult. i wouldnt like to be a swede. i like being a turk, my existance creates immense butthurt among europeans and balkans

Who wants Anatolia anyways?
Its full of Arabs like you.
No thanks,you can have it

buu wh*Teoid PİÇleri ne yandı be :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

>be venizelos
>attack anatolia for megali idea
>fail miserably
>w-w-w-we d-d-dont want anatolia anyways

What butthurt?You live in a shithole full of brown violent people.
Normies don't care about history so why would they be butthurt.

>sandniggers posting on my Sup Forums
arrrrrrggh!!!!!!

ENOUGH BULLYING

The Arab peasants of Ankara still remember our march through Anatolia xD so i call this a victory.
Anatolia was never Greek anyways(only west coast of Anatolia and Pontus were)

you mean we didn't force our language into others. do you think being more tolerant than wh*te shits is bad?
about culture turks brought many food from central asia. balkans middle east north africa central asia share similar cuisine thanks to them.