Which country would you like to have a gf from?

Which country would you like to have a gf from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1aOw5qROOUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

c'est qui?

I want a med gf

So Italy, Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Chile, even France

Really doesn't matter at this point tbqh

Bahamas.

quebec, france or russia

Malta, Italy, or Greece. Spain or France's good too.

France

Animeland

Blancnoir

trop blanche pour toi abdul

Any.

Please just give me one. Even one from Portgual, I'm desperate like that.

Any MENA country, france, germany or (((anglo))) countries, I think being able to speak her language is probably a minimum requirement

ukraine
france
America
Canada
England

la douce france

>England

Northern Spain, France, or maybe Germany. Northern Spain because the Iberian/Celtic admixture seems to make goddess women in my eyes. Women that I'd love to wife, impregnate and have many many children with, and raise with my own ideals and memetics instilled in them so they can do the same with their own women. Like the caveman in me speaks not in a sexyal way, but in a genetic code way that I must have a big family, so my sons can have their own careers as an extension of myself and my bloodline.

>not wanting a qtpi emma watson gf

I like hispanic girls, so I would date a girl from LOS

She's from France. She was given out to English parents by mistake.

Somewhere in France, there is a poor girl that wonders why she is not as pretty as the other children, that's the English girl she was switched for.

From Turkey.I like women with a unibrow

Azerbaijan

>UK
>Japan
>Russia
>Iran

British tomboy

Poland, Russia, and Serbia.

Japan. Or any East Asian country for that matter.

any ;_;

>this is considered attractive

wew

merci

t. Abd ar-Rahman "Pierre" bin Sulayman al Jazairi

>UK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your loss user.

Literally anywhere. She could be from the future for all i care.

台灣

Netherlands! Though we generalize and call it Holland here in Denmark and I'm unsure she would like that ;_;
Even my fantasy gf hates me.

Why? :(
I just want a cute grill with a qt british accent

UK
Australia
Russia

Mate, you know that running joke about how British girls are ugly? It's not actually a joke.

Southern french desu

never heard of such meme

They don't like being called Holland?
If so good to know

Northern France

Middle East

I don't really care. Personality > looks.

You need to stop fetishising the 'witty booksmart British girls' that Americans put in their TV and films. Your average English and Welsh girl has the hygiene, looks and intelligence of a medieval peasant.

>being this clueless
Holland is a region

Denmark
The Netherlands
give qt pls

Une PA française pour le 2eme fois

some can be pretty cute

>he's a paedo

Get out, Mehmet

Don't be fooled, most beautiful girls in Spain are at the south, also they are more cheerful

Well what can I call them collectively that will offend them then? I've grown weary of them of late.

Choose one.

japan
i'd like to marry my seiyuufu

India.
Brown, black and tanned girls of other countries are also welcome.

I can tell you they're lower class chavs from East Anglia who sound something like

"OI MAYTE, YOU FROM GERMUHMEE MAYTE? OH, LIKE, WE BEAT YOU IN THE WAR DINT WE, WHEYYYYY"

Even if English girls have passable looks, their blokey attitude, binge drinking and accents are enough to curl your toes

moi aussi peh

>Don't be fooled, most beautiful girls in Spain are at the sout
wrong

Fula

Whichever one is the rarest

>tfw no endangered species gf

>OI MAYTE, YOU FROM GERMUHMEE MAYTE? OH, LIKE, WE BEAT YOU IN THE WAR DINT WE, WHEYYYYY

So just like the men?

Anyway you probably just don't want to let him bang your countrys women.

Go for it man

abos are quite rare nowadays

I want a Japanese finnboo gf who is willing to learn Finnish.
youtube.com/watch?v=1aOw5qROOUU

>cherrypicked photo
>shitloads of makeup
>dyed hair
>uniform covering up for their doubtlessly hideous fashion taste
>only a picture, can't hear their vomit-inducing accents or experience their loutish behaviour

And they're still not that attractive. I'll let you off for picking schoolchildren as British women age like milk in the Sahara, they'll be absolute munters by their early twenties.

>feminine blue-eyed Spaniard Traditionalist gf

Dear god

Lithuania, latvia, Ukraine maybe

nonce

Good choice
Terrible choice

The only correct answer is Scotland,.

>Good choice
the best choice

LMAO@ Bongs opinion of their own women

canada/australia/USA so i can gtfo of this sinking ship without needing to learn a new language

this

Absolutely laughing at the brits who try to protect their women with the old "pls don't, they are really ugly and shit" trick

Cuba\Columbia\Sweden

To be fair, most of them look like hey had fetal alcohol syndrome

TRUST ME WE ARE SINKING FASTER

chain smoker french

>He calls that protection

HOLY SHIT

They're trying to protect you, m9

Trust me, Europe is doomed. Majority of the continent's population will be African by 2100, mainly first-generation immigrants. CANZUS are the colonies that will survive our passing.

Just like ameriburgers say their glorious country is oh so shit so Sup Forumstards don't think about moving there.
Nice """tactics"""

Alright then lad, come here and see for yourself if you want to waste a few hundred quid.

Hungary

Come on Hans, you still have a year of free movement left. Who not hop over the channel and see England's beautiful women for yourself?

Elle a l'air vraiment sale mais fun à baiser.

She looks so dead inside

dayum.

I'll do that ;)

Norway
Poland
Ukraine
Russia
Italy
Maybe Iran
Maybe Japan

even better. i am dead inside as well.

Any of them ;_;

Thats an Aussie Move buddy, America IS glorious and loaded to the brim with Beautiful women especially, but we have come off the rails culturally and the numbers are not lining up anymore. We could give two shits about Sup Forumstards coming here.

>mfw when no ...dead gf?

>me and her can stare at eachother with dead eyes while smoking and then finally get closer and softly kiss but it wouldnt really matter since there is no way you can revive dead so we would just go with the flow, hot steamy sweaty sex and a cigarette afterwards. too bad only 1 cigarette left so now we have to share it.

INDIA

I wouldn't mind the country or race as long as I find her interesting and attractive.

>tfw no olive-skinned, green-eyed Portuguese gf with braided pigtails to make you a galao every morning.

>chile
>med
american education

>Somewhere in France, there is a poor girl that wonders why she smells much better than the other children, that's the English girl she was switched for.

ftfy