When did you accept that Lil Peep is amazing?

When did you accept that Lil Peep is amazing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9YJQgfSdL3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>is

When he killed himself.

>is

>is

the day hellboy dropped. right after I left this shithole n moved to soundcloud ironically. now everyone wanna be on soundcloud so Im back here cause the scene dead

I unironically like a lot of sc emoish rap. But I have always thought Lil Peep was fucking trash. People think he started that sound but it was really Cold Hart, Horse Head, YungJZA, and joshrefe. His voice is unbearable to me and has pretty shit lyrics. RIP to him though.

Never because he wasn't. You faggots only like him because he did.

died*

This site is 18+ you little faggots

i fucked w crybaby heavy, hell boy was ok, awful things was lousy. heard "the way i see things" on youtube and fell in love with the scene.

a friend of my sisters actually fucked horsehead for a while. she was cool with it being a one time thing cause he's famous but hh decided to pointlessly string her emotions texting her shit saying he loves her till her got back to his girl at home. few weeks later some other girl we were smoking with at the peep memorial tried to go give him our blunt and my sister screamed some shit about how disrespectful the bitch was and that hh was trash. fun shit, still see horse head as a cunt.

Fuck off, this SoundCloud rapper shit is straight garbage and the only people that like it are 15 year old girls with daddy issues. Kill yourself.

Wow sick insider info give us some more of the hot gossip

today and before

>being this mad that druggies are more successful than you

true

He was never amazing.
I was however, very happy when I learned that the wretched white trash piece of shit died and embraced the whole corpse aesthetic.

i hope he dies soon

black people

I accept he's dead, will that do?

He was the most chad musician of our generation

not good

a little while ago
I heard awful things and thought it was trash, but after come over when you're sober dropped every other track was tight and I came to enjoy awful things after a second
hellboy is great too

Nah

epoch defining

I beleive

"Christopher green!"

more than a geeling

I thank god every day that it was Lil Peep and not Lil Pump

When DAMN. got a 10 from melon

He's only "amazing" cause he's dead, no one talked about him before cause he's trash. can't help but laugh when i hear his music.

Make a virgin peep vs chad pump meme

Yea i hope i'll be dead soon too

no, you

accepted him as a visionary about 12 hours after he died

When I found that Runescape album he collabed making.

youtu.be/9YJQgfSdL3k

peep was the savior of emo

I really like Lil Peep and I don't even care