With all the flare-up about RLM vs Rogue One...

With all the flare-up about RLM vs Rogue One, does anyone besides me want to take some time and out and get back to basics with a nice comfy Sheev thread?

it would put a nice spin on things

Sheev has no place in an universe where everyone knows the spinning trick.

Name one - ONE - better spinner

So why did Sheev stop carrying his lightsabers?
If he had done force spinning jump attack he would have been able to escape from Darth Vader throwing him into the pit.
But he needed the sabers to helicopter out.

That is some retarded shit

Top Man (Megaman 3)

He's an old man, he doesn't know about the new techniques developed by other dark side users younger than him.

My hope is that Kylo Ren and Snoke spin their way out of trouble in Eps VIII and that Rey learns how to spin for Ep IX, so we can have a spinning battle above Coruscant or some shit.

Who would win: Sheev with the Sheev Spin, or Obi-Wan with the High Ground? Bear in mind that Obi-Wan has committed treason.

>Describe pic related WITHOUT saying what they look like, what kind of costume they wore, or what their profession or role in the movie was. Describe this character to your friends like they ain't never seen Star Wars.

It depends.
Did Obi Wan love Sheev like a brother?

>Luke did I ever tell you of the shrinking trick? For over 1000 generations, the ancient sith and jedi passed on the shrinking trick to their next apprentice. You see, Emperor Sheev was the best spinner and shrinker in the galaxy and he saw great potential in your father. However, your father lost all of his potential when I sliced off his legs on the lava planet where he now lives as a crippled asthmatic in constant agony. Now his master Sheev, dissapointed in his loss of potential, keeps him in a robot suit to prevent him from ever learning the shrinking trick. The shrinking trick helped me avoid his attack on the lava planet when he attacked from the high ground. It was a good trick.

Perfection.

Is sheev the senate? Is this an uncivilized matter? Does Obi-wan have a gun? Be more specific user.

Was master jedi Kenobi threatening him?

A manipulative evil wizard

>Disney is already profitting from the sabercopters

They lose no time, eh? I wonder if Ep. VIII and IX will feature sabercopters.

Space wizard cunt.

what the fuck lmao

Funny thing is these are just modified grevious toys.

I imagine you were giggling like an autist as you were typing this unfunny joke.

The senate