Christian Pulisic

Is he the hottest prospect in Germany right now? Will he lead USA to a world cup qualification?

the hype died the moment he got beaten by fucking COSTA RICA

No, yes

*blocks your path*

literally, in a literal way, who

benchwarmer for dortmund, overhyped by americans
>outlook not good, since he's from croatia and who was the last decent player for croatia again? davor suker?

too fat

pulisFRAUD is so good even Croatia didn't want him at their bench... Really makes you think phamalam...

ugh! i used to be a hipster for watching bundes and dortmund now all these fucking normies do

he still needs time to develop

>yuropoors and spics were so butthurt about having to hear about this american kid succeed almost every day that the one game he screws up in (as an 18 year old) the rabid feral subhumans come out of the wood work to disparage him
Imagine being this obsessed over the American Messi.

You're still a dickhead though, chin up

>even Croatia didn't want him at their bench
He was born and raised in the US, both his parents are US citizens. His only link to Croatia is through his grandfather, and he just used that to get a work permit in Germany. I bet the kid couldn't name two cities in Croatia.

Ivica Olic

Best Croatian player I've ever seen.

He's shitposting you autistic faggot r*dditor. Not every post has to be taken seriously.

It's kind of scary to think how good Yugoslavia might've been at football if they hadn't fallen apart

He can be as good as he wants, but if he is the only talent on his team and is constantly ganged up on, there's only so much that can be done. Especially when all the other overrated faggots don't step up.

He might end up like Zlatan. World class club player, above average international player.

tbf, costa rica is a solid squad now

honduras isnt. if they lose today pulimeme will be exposed forever

>costa rica
>solid
LMAO

Costa rica were a penalty shoot out from reaching the world cup semifinals in brazil.

He still needs time to develop. He has potential and shoes a lot of superiority over his counterparts in the national tram, but he's just not good enough to carry the usmnt with the amount of shitters in the line up. He needs more creative players like woods and morris to be able to truly shine. Against Costa Rica he got deciphered quick and he lost his cool.he's only 18 and I'm sure more USA players will come through the ranks as he ages and matures.

No, we offered him to play for us. He declined. If we were a souvereign country we would never have let him get our citizenship after he declined our team.

There is no American etnicity. You should play with your niggers and spics instead. You wish to be diverse afterall.

thanks for giving him a passport you fucking cuc.k kek

>t. never watched Zlatan for Sweden

Pulišić is not white and American. He is a Slav and there is no American etnicity. You are just larping as being a real etnicity.

There are a few interesting US youths in France.

>mfw I actually went to Croatia and it really does feel like they haven't developed past 1850

Split was nice though

>slav geneticists
>slav education

>every post becomes about race
Why are euros such cucks?

>I enjoyed the most touristy and soulless city in Croatia the most
americans shouldn't waste their time travelling, pearls before swines

Split is not even a tourist City, it is a transit town. That would be the islands and places around the City.

>have this flag
>calls other cucks
KEK

Literally who

He's been a starter for dortmond so far this season.

I got annoyed with some of the shit he was doing during Costa Rica and then I realized his voice proabably still cracks from puberty.

kys Norgay

He can't do anything with a team as shot as USMNT

>t. overrated piece of shit
>""""""""american""""""""

Stop it, burgers. Pulisic is just an okay player and that's that.

>Kristian
shit tier name