*G5 game of the week
**College GameDay destination

>sbnation.com/college-football
>247sports.com
>collegefootballnews.com
>underdogdynasty.com

>previous

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2016/11/rutgers_report_card_grades_stink_from_michigan_sta.html
twitter.com/TerrapinSports/status/905101029695516673
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>his team has never been so bad that the local newspaper thought it necessary to include pictures of puppies to cheer fans up

nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2016/11/rutgers_report_card_grades_stink_from_michigan_sta.html

None of you understand the torment of being a Tennessee fan

twitter.com/TerrapinSports/status/905101029695516673

>Embarassing Texas
>Getting injured while doing so

Press F

>Boomer Sooners think they can come into the shoe at night with a rookie coach and win

Who /standingbytheirteam/ here? Fuck the doubters, Blackman is gonna give his all and we'll have a positive season. Prayers for Deondre Francois.

For the Glory of Oklahoma!

You might be better without DeAndre Memecois. Besides the turnovers on ST, he was the reason the offense only put up 7. A good QB that could actually throw would have picked that secondary apart 1st half. DF is a good athlete but mediocre QB.

>Shake 'N Baker
>has no rhyme at all
>he let's change the color of the R and no one will notice

is Blackman a black man?

also how far does FSU fall in the polls?

Checked. I'm feeling pretty positive about the guys taking this opportunity to get motivated and really play for DF.

your lads were ok m8

no shame in losing to the team that will take out the natty

Shitty bowl here we come

I do

>tfw Butch Jones turned down your program for Tennessee
>tfw the second choice candidate just won Coach of the Year

Dodged a bullet there Buffbros.

>bowl
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There aren't six wins left on the schedule
>San Jose State: W
>USC: L
>Iowa State: W but a loss wouldn't surprise me
>Kansas State: L
>Oklahoma: L
>Oklahoma State: L
>Baylor: W
>TCU: L
>Kansas: W
>West Virginia: L
>Taco Tech: W

>making a bowl
MENSA better straighten up

where do you see 6 wins?

What's your take on how Butch managed that OT?
I couldn't believe we kicked a field goal at the end of the first OT. My guess is he wanted the defense to win the game for them for confidence building. I still don't like it if that's the case

>implying you'll get 6 wins this season

Butch Jones will never take a chance on anything. That's just who he is. Anyone expecting him to go for two there has not been paying attention the past four (jesus christ where has the time gone) years.

Ducks will win the Pac12. Book it.

>2017
>being a marshall fan

>Everyone lamenting about their teams
>tfw you're going undefeated in the regular season again

It's amazing a retard with an IQ like Dabo can win the NC.

is this a pretend it's 2013 thread?

Dabo's pretty smart
Great evaluator of coaches

No he's not. Good motivator and recruiter, but a brainlet.

Just because he's got an Alabama accent doesn't make him Forrest Gump

Yea yall really showed some grit taking on Kent State week 1

Nor do we care.

>losing to west virginia

C'mon now, UT is bad, but they're not G5 bad.

>beat a team that has finished above .500 once since 2000
>w-we're going back to back
calm down Cletus

His ideas intrigue me, and I'd like to subscribe to his newsletter.

(tho Marshall is still trash, of course)

?????

I hope they learned from the NFL and Katy Perry and are paying her nothing

What now?

You don't get paid to play at the super bowl

playing the halftime show gets you the same amount of money that being a janitor of an anonymous image board does

does she root for tennessee or penn state? overall I'm intrigued

I know you're memeing but she clearly couldn't care less about CFB

super bowl halftime performers don't get paid. I even read a rumor somewhere that the nfl is thinking about charging them to perform. why a top performer would volunteer to perform for it is still puzzling other than to get more exposure.

Her brother went to Notre Dame, so I think if she was a fan of any team, it'd be them.

Going to be tailgating outside of the Horseshoe; what should I expect of the average Oklahoman?

they're civilized, unlike you faggots from ohio

your'e probably right. I'm curious to see if she could incorporate the two marching bands of the teams that will be in the final in some way but that would probably be too short of a notice .

The show is being held in Centennial Park outside the stadium. I'm guessing the Marching Bands will perform simultaneously inside the stadium?

I hear it. He's very fortunate that playing not to lose worked yesterday. I don't think he would have made it through the season dropping a game last night.

I could see that

Do you think he ever forgets about pic related? I know Ben "Mad Dog" Boulware won't!

Do tell how you came to this conclusion. Now back to the booing!

All these years and I never knew that... Thanks, anons.

New AP Poll is out

SJS, Iowa St, Baylor, Kansas, Texas Tech

We also gotta sneak one in on either U$C or Oklahoma. Most likely U$C since they looked lethargic against a P.J. Fleck-less W Michigan

NIQUE TA MERE L4AP POLL!

>Most likely U$C

holy shit the delusion. are you sure you're not a holdover ucla fan from 2005?

>Penn State #4
>Tennessee #25
>Washington State is even ranked
>Notre Dame is even ranked

The absolute fucking state of these AP voters.

Here's to hoping that our new meme 3-4 defense was only playing vanilla to hide our true power levels from Oregon.

Trust the coaches right.....

We're fucked...hopefully we can just end it terribly and get Frost to come back. That or maybe Riley will keel over and die on the field, saving us a lot of time, money, and heartache.

What's wrong with Wazzu being ranked?

Penn State should be #2

>We're receiving votes
Fucking wew lad. UNC wasn't that good of a win. Watch us now get throttled by Ole Piss

Frost is never coming back. You couldn't even get Solich back if you wanted.

Cherish this admittedly undeserved ranking. It might just be Cal's sole bright spot this year.

TRIGGERED

Texas will go winless

>florida ranked at all
>tenn ranked at all
>utah, ucla, colorado, oregon, cal all unranked

good to see sec/east coast bias alive and well

I know, man. I know. I mean, for fuck's sake, this was my preseason prediction

>complaining about Penn State being #4 and not fucking Ohio State still being #2
jesus

wsu should ranked, tennessee should not

How is it that Cal can have decent players every year, but cannot win anything of note? I don't fucking get it.

Welcome to Georgia.

I live in Georgia funnily enough. Richt should never have been replaced with Kirby Shart.

>g5 game of the week, WMU vs MSU
>>who is the g5 team?

>picrelated

>Since 2010, Texas (46-43) has a winning rate of 51.7 percent. That ties for 44th among 65 Power programs.

>Born and raised in NE
>Won a natty at NU
>Played for TO
>Started coaching career at NU
>Always expresses interest in returning home to lead Huskers back to prominence

>"Will never come back"

The only way he doesn't come back is if another top-tier program scoops him up before Nebraska does. Even then, it would have to be a pretty prominent program to entice him to stay. If the Huskers came calling, he'd be on board. He was waiting for the call last time but dumbshit Eichorst didn't even ring him. The only downside with Frost is his meme offenses, which would probably have high success in the B1G for about 2-3 seasons until other teams have adjusted, at which point he will have needed to establish a decent defense.

Pisshitgan State will never be good again because Dantonio used up all of your meme magic for that CFP run.

Lad, I'm a Cal fan, and I'll be the first to tell you that a rather unremarkable victory over a struggling ACC team does not have us deserve a ranking. Also, Oregon just beat up an FCS team. That's really not that special. Utah, UCLA, Colorado, and Oregon all got a good amount of votes though.

Recently, it's been a few really good qbs and receivers and utter trash in all other aspects. I suspect bad coaching might have been a part of it though. We'll see I guess with the entirely new coaching staff this year.

AP Poll plus full voting.

i think the answer is it's just really fucking hard to win anything of note.

only 1 team out of 128 wins a championship, and only 1 out of 10-14 (depending on conf) wins a conference championship. it's just really hard.

all things being equal, a team should only win their conference once a decade or less. obviously things aren't equal. Cal is right about in the middle of the Pac12 when it comes to talent, though, so i'd expect them to win the conference once a decade or less. not sure when their last one was, though.

Given recent history in the conference, USC, Oregon and Stanford should be winning the conference most years (currently), while ucla/uw/cal/asu/arizona/utah should split the remaining few years, and oregon st/colorado/wsu should only win on extreme flukes. things could always change, but having "good" talent still makes you a long shot to win a conference.

now take all that and make it roughly twice as hard to win a new years bowl game and 8-10 times harder to win a national championship.

oregon had an incredible run on talent and a great coach in kelly, but only won the conf once or twice, the rose bowl once i think and no national championships.

stanford same thing

usc had a talent/coaching run for the ages (once in a generation -- same with bama currently) and had only two national championships (albeit a shitload of conf champs and rose bowl wins)

>ND writer had Ohio State #1

Lmao

I guess he's still mad about 2012.

You all have LITERALLY 10 seconds to explain why Clemson won't go 8-4 (most likely 7-5) this year.

>TWO (2) voters have USC at #2

Pffffffthahahahahahahahhahahaha

Worse, there were 4.

>USC getting #2 votes after almost losing to a G5 team

We'll get better. We have to...

HOLY SHIT SOMEONE GAVE MSU A VOTE.

>kirk bohls
This guy's a troll, right?

>Report of Taylor Swift Performing at Halftime of CFP Championship Denied

Welp, this was fake news

Their coaching staff is too good. They'll go 9-3 at worst.

Cal has had the unfortunate distinction of only being good when U$C happens to be really good. We haven't won our conference since before I was born, I'm pretty sure.

Texas affiliate, so he's probably pretty rustled over Saturday.

Objectively wrong but good effort.

WMU has a better running game and offensive line than Texas

Prove me wrong nigger.

Had P.J. Fleck not left WMU, they would have easily beaten USC.

Because all their good players play offense. They can put up tons of yards and points but they give up just as many. They are the Texas Tech of the Pac 12, though that is something they are trying to change with their new head coach Justin Wilcox.

First loss will be to Auburn
Second loss will be to Virginia Tech
Third loss will be to Georgia Tech
Fourth will be to Florida State
Fifth isn't guaranteed like the first 4, but they'll still likely lose to South Carolina