/FFG/

/FFG/
New fantasy football thread!

STATE YOUR LEAGUE SIZE, AND WHETHER OR NOT IT'S STANDARD OR PPR. THIS WILL GET YOU MORE REPLIES.

>Drafing Tavon Austin

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=5729381
twitter.com/AnonBabble

12 man 0.5 ppr

Pick my flex half ppr

Mark Ingram @ MIN
CJ Anderson vs Chargers
Pierre Garcon vs CAR
TY Hilton @ Rams

Pierre garçon

10 man PPR league. Honest opinions only senpai
QB: Marcus Mariota
RB: Lev Bell
RB: Carlos Hyde
WR: Michael Thomas
WR: Doug Baldwin
TE: Kyle Rudolph
FLEX: Devante Adams
DEF: Texans
Bench: Ameer Abdullah, Doug Martin, Darren McFadden, Terrance West, Marvin Jones, and Tyrell Williams

>those WRs
JUST

What is it you don't like?

Standard 12 man

Bench

Rape me my friends

>starting two players on the same team

Not him but in a ten man you should've been able to snag a better number 1 than Doug.

Rate my team 10 man standard 1st oick overall

I have Chris Hogan and I'm feeling the urge to start him over Desean Jackson because of Hurricane Irma and Hogan killed in the playoffs and continued during the preseason. Hogan plays Thursday vs KC while Djax may be playing in hurricane weather, or may not even play the lelphins until week 11. I also have Gronk starting.

What the fuck do I do, I also have Cooper Kupp, Thomas Rawls, and Donte Moncrief to throw in place but I'm sure Hogan is the guy.

I could put in Dalton but he's trash historically against the ravens

Looks bad my dude

12 team standard scoring

How do I look?

Solid team, should make playoffs my friend

Pick one for flex, .5ppr

C.J Anderson v LAC
Golden Tate v Ari
Jarvis Landry @TB

>mfw Zeke suspension gets delayed until Weeks 11-16
JUST

12 team PPR, 10th pick. How did I do? Week 1 suggestions?

Bench

Need your bench

It wont, the brady case established precedent, and the NFLPA did give Goodell unilateral power for suspensions in the last CBA

Tate

Why?

Wtf are you doing
Get Corey Davis out of the line up right now and MBryant in

12 man PPR auction draft, what do you think?

Really need some of these longshots to breakout but I think im pretty solid overall

also who should i Flex and RB2?

>falling for the Adrian Peterson and Matt Forte meme

Well i spent way too much early on WRS and RB1 so i had to try and pick up a lot of late round longshots to fill

12 man ppr

>gb matt stafford
>wr a.j green, golden tate
>rb le"sean mccoy, belial powell
>te travis kelce
>def buffalo
>back ups joe mixon, andy dalton, eric decker, ameer abdullah, tyler boyd, pats defense

Should i start pats defense against travis kelce, buffalo's defense against powell or should I pick a throw away defense this week?

Why are you even considering having 3 defenses on your roster?

You shouldn't even have 2, let alone 3

Buffalo D against the Jets is top three defenses this week. Play them.

Its a bad habit I picked up last season. Im just wondering if I should keep one and find a defense that I dont have any players playing against or if I should just eat it with the defenses I have.

Even with powell? Last I heard forte is gonna be the lead back until he breaks a hip so im not sure if having powell and bills defense in my lineup is a good setup.

check me out fellow coaches

12man
standard

should i trust jameis or just stick with rivers week 1?

If Forte leads the backfield, you're better off starting Abdullah. Play the bills defense.

Got my draft tonight, will be returning for advice later

Tough call. Rivers usually plays like shit against Denver, but Jameis' game might be cancelled this week.

12 man
2 QB
PPR
6 point per td
this is my first match up what are my chances?

im the team on the right

Running backs are horrific
Everything else looks okay

Might wanna swap out Sanders for someone else. Should be a close matchup.

>drafting more than one QB
>drafting more than one TE
>drafting more than one DST
>drafting more than one K

what are other telltale signs of a fantasy noob?

Any opinions on RB2/Flex for week 1?

Meh depending on the people in the league drafting a backup QB/TE isn't too ridiculous. I prefer to stream a QB during the bye week but that can be pretty rough if everyone else in the league is hoarding QBs.

But yeah, more than one D or Kicker is pretty bad

> drafting a QB in the first round
> drafting a Kicker or D/ST before the last two rounds
> drafting Gronk

Drafting any TE or QB in the first four picks.

Not waiting to pick a DST and K til the last two picks.

Drafting based on bye weeks, or drafting players for the sole purpose of trying to trade them

Who should my RB2 be this week? 10 team half PPR

Getting Julio and A.J. is pretty sweet, but you paid a bit for it. I'd package together a deal to get a better RB2 than old man Peterson

No faith that one of: Forte, Peterson, Stewart, Charles or Rawls will break out into the starter role this season? or atleast a serivceable RB2?

I don't expect big numbers but a decent 9-10 ppg would be pretty good all things considered

I mean, enough for a FLEX.

Depends on who Forte gets traded to, really.

yeah thats true.

I guess ill have to wait and see because my depth is pretty shallow in most areas, but ive essentially got 3 first rounders to deal out if none of these mid-rounders pan out

Stewart. They've been saying that Cam is going to try to stay in the pocket more, and they have to establish the run game somehow.

If I make a 12 man NFL league will this fucking general fill it by tomorrow? I feel bad for that group that only had 3 people so wanna give them a chance, but their commish never is online.

Depends on if you allow normies

I have 2-3 normie friends who don't post here who would join. Our league folded this offseason and there's not enough of us left to start a new one

Sure, buddy.

Count me in.

How'd I do?

12 Man PPR: 4th Pick, Snake Draft

QB: Manning

RB: Lamar Miller, Joe Mixon, Mike Gillislee,
Doug Martin, Darren McFadden

WR: Keenan Allen, Julio Jones, Brandin Cooks,
Willie Snead, Tedd Ginn

TE: Delanie Walker

D/ST: Steelers

K: Adam Vinatieri

I don't give a fuck who is in there as long as the majority are from Sup Forums and people won't get mad when team owners call other owners niggers for swiping their waiver/draft picks. Bants and shit talking are essential for Sup Forums fantasy :>)

If I get a couple more replies to the post I'll make a thread for y'all to join here in a hour or so.

12 man PPR

1 of each position and 3 Flex spots.

Make a league*
It will be NFL though.

i'll join you fellow Sup Forumsartan

Very good.

Daddy likes.

I'm just worried because some nig has Zeke and David Johnson on the same team :(

>NFL

Do ESPN you heathen, I can't live without the ESPN fantasy app.

A guy in my league last year had Rodgers, Bell, and Zeke on the same team and lost in the championship. Don't worry about it.

I can't budge here senpai, I'm doing NFL. There have been a handful of ESPN leagues no ones joined here.

God damn, really? This gives me some hope.

Yeah the winning team had David Johnson, Brady, Blount and Demaryius Thomas

decent draft but i think anderson will bust, along with fiedorowicz
maybe try and work out a package of woodhead and anderson for a better rb

Taco in my league autodrafted 7 RB's with Tyrell Williams and Ted Ginn as his wideouts. I'm trying to trade him DT for Melvin Gordon but he won't respond to it.

I remember last year a guy had zeke and Dj, standard scoring, and I beat him first game of playoffs by some miracle. Lost next game though.

8 Team Standard Snake, 8th Pick

QB: Drew Brees, Russell Wilson

RB: LeSean McCoy, Frank Gore, Mark Ingram, Ezekiel Elliott (benched for however many weeks, though the DJ owner might be interested in a trade?)

WR: Doug Baldwin, Amari Cooper, Golden Tate, Larry Fitzgerald, Kelvin Benjamin

TE: Tyler Eifert, Delanie Walker

K: Chris Boswell

D/ST: Seahawks

Thoughts? I'm having a hard time figuring out my starters for this week.

>thoughts?
>8 man
I think you're playing in a baby league. Start any of your first 3 rbs/WRs likely to get similar scores. Obviously the better the matchup the higher the score ceiling.

I was going to say this looks really good for a 12 man but it's below average for an 8 man. You shouldn't have drafted two QBs or two TEs, you would have been better served drafting more depth (in particular at running back where after shady/Zeke there's a huge drop off).

Ted Ginn Jr. or CJ Anderson for non-PPR flex? Right now I'm going with Ginn because of Sneed's feed and seed suspension.

It's my first time drafting, so that's probably for the best.

>> 78064783
Wilson was in the 12th and Eifert was in the 15th. I picked both for value, but that probably wasn't the best move. At this point, should I just pick a QB and a TE to try to ship off as part of a trade deal?

10 man, standard. How fucked am I? And who should I play this week?

On the fence about AP vs Min. Might flex Decker vs Oakland.

how do these teams and week 1 lineups look

mostly concerned with starting WRs as I tend to draft early RBs

Alright boys, here's a last minute league set up for anons looking to play fantasy that have yet to join a team.

12 man, Standard scoring, Snake Draft, and the draft is tomorrow at 7pm ET.

fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=5729381
pass: fuckjannys

Rate 12 Team PPR

QB: Aaron Rodgers. Matthew Stafford
RB: Mark Ingram, Frank Gore, Adrian Peterson, Thomas Rawls, Shane Vereen
WR: Julio Jones, Amari Cooper, Tyreek Hill, Randall Cobb, Breshad Perriman
TE: Travis Kelce
K: Wil Lutz
D/ST: Denver

Is McFadden going to be worth a shit in the first couple weeks? He's available.

I've got Coleman, Gillislee, Lacy, Miller, and Bell.

7.5/10
>9/10 if your starting rbs pan out
>5/10 if they don't
You don't have a true bellcow on that roster.

Should I start Mariota or Carr they are playing each other this week and it's in Tennessee

How are your rbs that ass?!

Mariota obviously. The raiders defense is utter garbage.

Hes in a 12 man league and has Bell and Miller they aren't that bad you look like a retard for uttering that stupid question.

I had Jordan Howard but dumped him off for Jordy and Gillislee. Traded a WR as well forgot who though.

filled 2 spots already but keep em coming boys.

drop lacy for Mcfadden, but if you can wait till end of day since the verdict will be heard soon on Zeke.

Oakland's defense is ass so Mariota is a good bet.

I like your 12man WR's more than your 10 man, which is odd, but you went RB heavy pm the 10 man it seems.

Abdullah might be the better choice of the 3 between Decker/AP.

>draft is tomorrow at 7pm ET.
Fug, my work draft is at 7:30 ET

oh well

Thank you

I could make the draft a little later, made it early evening for those that work. It's up to all the team owners that join though, obviously it'll be tomorrow but if majority doesn't wanna change I can't.
If you can't make 7pm et or around there though, I wouldn't bother.

10 team, non-PPR. Picked 2nd in a snake draft, think I did pretty well. Only downside is I was a fill-in for this league for a friend, literally know no one else in it so shit talking options are limited.

why the fuck are you dropping coleman for thomas

stop that immediately

My 12 man I have 3rbs who all start for their teams, the crow, Kareem hunt, and jstew as well as Thomas Rawls on the bench

Need 7 more teams now, I've posed a question to the league owners. There is a possibility this league is expanded to 14 or 16, if team owners agree. Want to make sure all you faggots can get into 1 league at least on Sup Forums.

10 man PPR and .05 points per rushing attempt
Starters:
>QB: Based Carr
>RB: Lucky Leonard Fourn
>RB: Shady McCoy
>WR: Davante Adams
>WR: Larry Fitz
>TE: J Witten
>FLEX: Tad Girly
>D/ST: P A T S
>K: Dustin Hopkins

Bench:
>A Peterson RB
>Chris Hogan WR
>Evan Engram TE
>Davante Parker WR
>Jordan Matthews WR
>Kasen Williams WR
>Chargers D/ST

How will I do bros?

That receiving corps would be bad for a 12 man, let alone 10 man. I can't even tell who your second round pick was. That bench is horrific for ten man and I have no idea why people insist on drafting two tight ends, let alone two defenses. I mean, anything can happen in fantasy, but you made it much harder on yourself than you needed to.