Who will play them in the inevitable oscar winning civil rights biopic of the century

Who will play them in the inevitable oscar winning civil rights biopic of the century

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rwf-TWTjTWU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Four white people

Why are niggers so black?

Who are these Kangz?

Me in the upper left

YO FUCK WHITES MUFUGGA. *smokes blunt*

Kidnapped and beat up a white special needs kid while yelling Fuck White People and Fuck Trump

IF IT WAS FOUR WHITE PEOPLE BLACKS EVERYWHERE WOULD BE RIOTING

fuck you user, you know it's true, gb2 plebbit if you can't handle the truth

Are these our future doctors and engineers? Why do the police have them in custody?

Lol I wish I could've join them

AYO HOL UP

Edgy. Can I follow your instagram?

White """"men"""" lmao smdh

Get a haircut, hippie.

he does have an awesome chin. he'll probably be taking a lot of punches on it.

What should i have for dinner tonight? I was thinking about a pizza but i'm not sure

these pictures remind me of a nightmare I had where my teeth didn't fit in my mouth

top right is kinda cute

this looks like a man who surely wants to quickly pay his dues and be on his way to a productive life after serving his time in jail.

>tfw you will never genocide every single whitey with that cutie on the bottm left

Lmao that little dick white boi deserved it

thought so to in a goblinish way, but then i saw the video and heard her talk.

They're not even that ugly. Weird.

is this a casting call for crackhead extras for the new season of the wire

top right seems slightly regretful.

>trump wins
>america unravels at break neck speeds 2017 is going to be sweet

They are just incredibly dumb, with a two-page vocabulary.

"hello caucasian man. i noticed you voted for Donald Trump"

Tell me what to think about these young people Sup Forums.

Isn't this the kinda shit American's have riots over? Am I missing something here? Didn't y'all spaz out when some skittles kid was shot, forgive my ignorance here, but this seems a tad worse.

This. CNN would run with it for months.

I AIN'T GOT NO TYPE

Americlap implosion when?

BOI

AM FINNA im FINNA PUT YOU ASS INNNA TR INNNA trUNK P-PUT A BRICK ON THE PEDAL AND WATCH IT GO

scrrrRrRrRrRrRrRrRr

hahahahah YEAH PUNK ASS NIGGA
his skin was not the right color, and thus didn't qualify for the obama right to riot act AKA chimpout fest

>cutie on the bottom left

I thought it wasjust me user jungle fever is true.

14 more days

Niggers riot. White people are busy working and taking care of their families.

A lot of our currant social issues wouldn't be happening if it werent for social media?

I ordered pizza and some wings on my way to pick em up right now. How much should I tip ?

A spic shot a black in a semi-decent neighborhood.

The media tried to say orange guy was a white dude or something.

White people don't have to do anything, blacks have killed nearly a 1000 blacks in chicago alone.

All we have to do is wait.

>niggers

The kidnapping only happened because racist ass crackas cant check there privilege.

Lmao fuck white people

Sound like excuse for scared pussies.

This is nu america. Black people do whatever they want.

sure in pussified dem states

My last 2 digits

I know this is often said but you two really need to get out of the house and have sex, those girls look awful.

White people kidnapped like a million niggers

They can't handle one whitey being taken, jesus toughen up you faggots

>say, i couldn't help but notice that you have a donald trump sign in your front yard, it's been in your yard since before the election i believe? am I mistaken or is that sign made out of plastic? you see, i read an interesting article in science the other day, about how certain low-quality plastics can dissolve due to lengthy exposure, much faster than previously thought, and with the help of rainwater the plastic residue can reach the groundwater. it would be a shame if your sign was poisoning our groundwater, so it would be my pleasure to help you remove it and make sure it's properly recycled.

Only niggers riot.

Reminder you are genetically closer to a chimpanzee than you are to the opposite sex

What did she mean by this?

>kidnapped

you mean bought and paid for, because they were property

Her facebook is literally niggery so....she just realizes she fucked up

stfu cracker

>Fuck White People and Fuck Trump

Irrelevant what they were saying, it was a joke that went too far. Stop trying to turn this misadventure into something unpleasant or dare I say, hate crime.

Cast him
youtube.com/watch?v=rwf-TWTjTWU

Is he badly smiling or is he genuinely snarling in a fucking mugshot

not what the media would have you believe

The BBC needs to be at least 14 inches for her to ride

Still it was against their will just like this poor inncoent white man

it's astounding that they can operate a facebook

This
They waz gud bois, they dindu nuffin.

>Still it was against their will
They were captured and traded by other blacks. Perhaps it is time for black people to pay reparations for their part in the slave trade.

>4 black people beat up and torture retarded white dude
>charged with hate crimes
>3 white dudes beat up and rape retarded black dude
>community service

Really gets the noggin going.

How can white men possibly compete with nigger violence? Most white men have jobs and homes and families. They can't risk going to prison just to play vigilante.
Meanwhile, niggers got nothing to look forward to but prison.
I'm so glad I'm asian.

it's a nonverbal request for some toothpaste and a brush because he has not cared for his teefs today

Yeah, can you imagine some shrimp dick peckerwood murdering a bunch of innocent black people just praying in a church and then citing white nationalism as his motive?

It would be headline news for years and niggers would literally burn down the country amirite??

Unironically, fuck white people and fuck Trump.

I'm more interested in the Blacked take of the events.

Well, it did result in open persecution and purging of Roof's flag and culture.

>white people
Pretty sure the people that started the slave trade in America were jews, which certainly aren't white. So blame them for years of oppresion, or would that be raciss

3 guys can affords lawyers, 4 will spend a nice chunk of time in cook county

>It would be headline news for years and niggers would literally burn down the country amirite??

uhh

it was and still is, silly feel free to continue using the technology brought you by the white man to further cry about this though, it's quite amusing to see you apparently unaware of how stupid you seem saying FUCK WHITE PEOPLE but they technology be cool af bruh

Hey remember when some white teenagers in Idaho tortured a mentally disabled black teenager, going as far as raping him with a fucking coat hanger while calling him a nigger, and no one gave a shit and it wasn't even classified as a hate crime? And also black people/BLM/libtards didn't whine about it on the internet?

Ship them over here to Scotland and make a reality show of how they try, and fail, to escape the Gorbals...

Import mexicans into black neighborhoods and watch them get wiped out.

Now u get tacos, cheap cocaine, and cheaper labor.

No worries, you're going to be the new white man soon, just look at asian cop in new york city

Yeah senpai

Check out that Jew waving the spear around as he hands off his captives

I pity the American.

How is this not a hate crime?

DELET

i do not want this qt pie go to the prison

underrated

>gold's gym

/ourguy/

:(

I see Sup Forums is still triggered about this

Why don't you grow a pair and stop crying

could literally be a man in a wig

Yes, because black people never complain about anything and black people are famous for their sexual inadequacy

What's with the double standard?

so we should pretend this didn't happen too, just to be fair right

right

The fine dressed fellow is the jew. I know subhumans are hard to tell apart but he is right there in the picture.

haha dey hair be all fucked up yo

Money. Law doesn't give shit what you look like long as you have green.

What you look like statistically determines how much green you usually have.

This is Sup Forums. Dumb nigger can't even read.

I do, you faggot nigger loving cuck

That happened long before Roof.

Actually was covered like a week and swiftly forgotten because there was no riots and the parishioners offered prayers instead inciting violence like you cumskins are doing.

Literally looks like a guy in a wig.

Why are you so obsessed with acting like black people? Do you have wigger genes?